I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe...

I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe. We´re just another remote country that hardly impinges on some places at all. Europe is not based on a common language, culture and values…. Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers. A Unites States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today. We must have a European legal system, a European appeal court, a common currency the same weights and measures, the same laws. We must make make of all peoples of Europe one people, and Berlin the capital oft he world. Hopefully one day all men become brothers under one flag.

>China

FUCK YOU and FUCK your imperialism. IRRELEVANCE is GREAT. Would you rather live in BIG and IMPORTANT China or small and irrelevant New Zealand?

Wrong, you disgraceful untermensch.

As germans all we have to do is caring about our own wealth, scientific progress and happiness as a people...
Our destiny is in becoming the most advanced and wholesome nation on earth, making a rolemodel for all the righteous christian nations in the world.......
Every resource, ambition or thought wasted on conquering and taming other people or even humanoid monkeys (like negroes) is wasted energy and self decieving vainglory

in a big important china

Fuck you, you piece of shit

>A Unites States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today.

Haha so you can fuck up shit AGAIN just faster? I don't think so, fuck off.

Europe is so different, that something like that just wouldn't work. Ukraine has a GDP per capita of a bit over 8k, finland a bit under 42k. Also laws that would be great for UK, could be terribel for a different culture and economy like Greece

Fuck off Jean-Claude

Did someone say China?

China Red Pill #0

You must've fallen under some signal that controls the masses over there. Also Warsaw should be the capital of the european world before you fucked it over three times, the last time directly.

China Red Pill #1

China Red Pill #2

China Red Pill #3

China Red Pill #4

China Red Pill #5

China Red Pill #6

China Red Pill #7

China Red Pill #8

China Red Pill #9

China Red Pill #10

China Red Pill #11