NEW EMAILS found by JW -- Clinton's collusion with Russia

"The new documents included 115 Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department, bringing the known total to date to at least 432 emails that were not part of the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton turned over to the State Department. These records further appear to contradict statements by Clinton that, 'as far as she knew,' all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department," the documents show. "On December 6, 2010, Secretary Clinton shared classified information with non-U.S. government employees Justin Cooper, then-aide to President Clinton who helped manage Hillary Clinton’s unsecure email system, and Clinton Foundation director Doug Band (neither of whom held security clearances). The email instructs her aide Oscar Flores to 'print for Bill' (presumably Bill Clinton)."

archive.is/n6J0j

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20170531&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hahahaha!!!!

just

Lol

Is anyone going to pretend to be surprised?

So Huma's computer was hacked by the same Russian agents that hacked our election?

People in covfefe houses....

WOW MORE TREASON BY KILLARY
PEOPLE OF COLOR ME SURPRISED

thats right my friend

BUT MUHHHH SCOOOOOOPS

Lel

It's all russians all the way down.

HAHAA WHAT NOW HILLARY

THE DONALD IS THE ETERNAL VICTOR

PRAISE KEK

ALL HAIL THE FOD EMPEROR

PRAISE COFVEVE

Hahaha, so the Russia narrative was projection. Fucking amazing. I love this timeline.

Haha huma just gets thrown under the bus for everything poor girl

praise Covfefe!

just fuck my link up
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20170531&publishedEndDate=&caseNumber=

Kill yourself you fucking faggot nigger

Typical Democrat tactic: always accuse your opponent of what you yourself are doing.

Anthony Weiner and his underaged cohorts planted the emails. They are all Russian operatives!

You should too

BUT DONALD GETS TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM

who cares trump is a bitch and will not do anything

Please help me fight faggotry fellow Sup Forumsacks

Shitpost on fagbook with #ayjpride2017 to take back the land of the beautiful red leaf from the faggy lefties

We need:
>orcposts
>zyklon ben comics
>dank memes
>the usual Sup Forums chatter
>red pilling essays, preaches, and comments

Is that really your comeback? Sad

WARNING
HAPPENING SOON IN NEW YORK; CENTRAL PARK, NEAR NORTH WEST CORNER

STAY SAFE

CAN CONFIRM, I LIVE IN FLORIDA JUST HEAR MISSILE SILOS OPENING UP ITS HAPPENING

More

Do you even know what a comeback is
>frog posting
You're 12

Trump just killed the planet, we all only have 38 minutes to live.

More evidence (as if it was needed) that the American left will project their own misdeeds onto their opponents with the help of the media.

You sound a little high-strung there buddy... maybe you should cut back on the covfefe a bit chief.

Russian Thot-Bots my man... the pinnacle of slavic AI!

have another drink, Hillary

Kek judicial watch. More like jewdicial, right you guys?

Этo пpaвильнo, тeпepь мы pyccкиe!

Nmnm

Who he'll #lockherup no-pfft hahahaha

coвэфэф

>Hahaha, so the Russia narrative was projection.
You've just learned this?

Remember folks, leftists always project.
If a leftist accuses you of fucking your dog you can be pretty sure that they themselves are dirty dog fuckers.

WE HAVE TO MEME THIS INTO MSM.

THIS IS THE LAST NAIL IN THE DNC COFFIN

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

ONCE THE PUBLIC REALIZES THAT WHOLE RUSSIAN NARRATIVE WAS ACTUALLY THE DNC THEY WILL BE DESTROYED FOREVER

Bump?

>coвэфэф

cмeятьcя в гoлoc!

Хвaлитe Кeк!

There's nothing wrong with fucking 16yo girls.

>all that makeup

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

Checked.

Wait.

Hillary said trump was working with russia...

...but hillary was working with russia?

wot

16 is a bit old for Weiner and Brigitte.

I read this in Kaa's voice.

Russian collusion confirmed?

Mods please shut this thread down right now?

And you thought calling him a faggot nigger wasn't a sad comeback? Jesus christ this place is losing it's edge.

holy shit styx was right AGAIN

Imagine if Trump sold uranium to Russia, he'd be impeached instantly, and yet Hillary Clinton sold uranium to Russia and no one in the corrupt zog controlled media or government bats an eye.

This.

We all know this was just a hit job that Trump ordered the Russians to do in order to make Hillary look bad and deflect attention from his Russian ties. Just another reason we must impeach this man and get our rightful leader, Madame President Hillary Clinton!

I'm not but the MSM will scream PARIS CLIMATE until this story blows over.

Exactly! Exposing how corrupt the DNC is an absolute joke! How dare the American public know of their corruption

what a cunt

shadilaycovfefe!

but in all seriousness we should never have given hillary the Uranium One codes

why arent anyone talking about this anymore

You didn't figure that out a year ago?

Хвaлитe Кeк a тaкжe Хвaлитe coвэфэф тoвapищ

I agree goyim. Everyone needs to ignore this

did you just make that?

Is there an actual source or what

Trips are indeed truthful.

HOL UP HOL UP nvm the Paris Agreement pullout get back to the Russian thing right?

And Melania got paid half-a-million from a Russian Bank for giving a speech afterward.

sucker

ROSATOM

>ROSATOM

ROSATOM

>ROSATOM

Checked and 100% correct.

It never misses the mark to take everything they say and apply it to the leftists themselves. Knowing your enemy was never this easy.

B umm p

The ass or digits?

>The left ALWAYS projects their crimes onto others

The fun never stops

how deep is this conspiracy?

So, the Clintons were the ones with Russian ties all along.

You don't even have to kill yourself, your fate is outlined here clearly in this masterpiece of literature

Politicians are paid for giving speeches

Obama, Hillary, Bush, Bill, literally every president/politician is paid to give speeches

Favoring companies as a politician and then receiving a payout for giving them deals is corruption

how the hell can one person write so much goddamn email?

d e e p

If I wanted a comeback I'd scrape it off the roof of your mom's mouth

Fair enough.

Imagine Melania getting half a million for giving a speech from a Russian bank with ties to the Kremlin that gave a "buy" rating to the entity that just took over the entity that Don sold all the Uranium too.

Better?

Go

I'm still to this day amazed at what some bald face lying will do to keep you out of prison.

Is that the literal smoking gun in your hand?

No.

OK, we'll agree to disagree.

That doesn't make sense

>Russia gives you money for speech
>Give speech about selling something
>Sell something and get even more money

That's a lot different than

>Company gives you bribe
>Lobby and abuse political power to favor a company
>Company thrives because of favors

The former sounds more like some retards paid someone to give an infomercial to sell their shit to you

SHIT!!! Wait, from the announcement? Or your post? Or now?

Damn
>ahahahahaha

Make an example of the suspected leakers!

Drone him!!

deflection. Everbody is looking on Trump/Russia. They are actually pretty smart. We already know DNC colludes with China. If they would plant Trump/China they would make them look into China. So they chose the only other option:Russia.

I told you, if you didn't screencapped heres once again

Clinton made deals with Russia, one of the most public ones was the uranium one, russia got what it needed, clinton received only part of the deal, the rest was just putin's boot. Russia did help to take clinton down during the elections, but not in the way the media or hillary tells it, she knows it was the russians, but she can't tell anyone why she knows it was them or how

dingdingding seems right

Yes but why the doublecross? Putin should want Drumpfy

JW?
Isn't that one of the Patriots?

putin only cares about himself and to some extend, russia

Putin's on that uranium shit. Doomsday devices aren't easy to come by.

Judicial Watch

Well thats awkward

Jew Watch

>Justin Cooper
>Not government

Cooper is CIA, brah. Just a FYI head's-up.