Trump Climate Decision Set To Kill Millions Of Children

This is terrorism. Plain and simple.

Trump hates American children, and wants to kill them.

If you support this, LITERALLY kill yourself. You're garbage.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmteb_xp3UAhUERyYKHXlJD90QtwIIMTAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo&usg=AFQjCNG-gEg4JRsHfI4qAuuakXHu4K-enA&sig2=xXSMsphSP6scUFRzLhaEnw
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>showing a white kid in a dust mask
Are you pretending to care?

Fuck off, and get fucked.

>Trump Climate Decision Set To Kill Millions Of Children

If that was true the liberals would be his biggest fans

Oh shit is it already the "OP making the most retarded thread" award season again?!

>jew york and commiefornia still enforce paris agreement
>"flyover" state economies grow
>south rises again

Aren't most American children white? So why do you kikes care if they die all of the sudden?

.. and if they're unborn children, they're not even real.

*sips Venti Iced Skinny Hazelnut Macchiato*

yeah more dead white bois

Let me take a wild guess and say that you don't give a flying fuck about the 50,000,000 unborn babies that have been killed since Roe v Wade.

But now you pretend to give a fuck, because Trump has deranged you.

Amazing how the kid propaganda suddenly turns white.

>oy vey, we must believe in climate change, so the six billion can migrate to europe

Can we stop for a second and talk about how fucking creepy it all really is?

You've got an entire generation of people who build up narratives they bitch about every day for years based on their tiny controlled perception of the world.

The hard-left is like people living in NK, except by will.

Oh shut it, leftard. Environmentalism is just Communism. You guys haven't proven it's happening (faked graphs, movies, and celeb endorsements are meaningless), your solution is a worldwide Soviet Union like government, and the drains and restrictions placed on us for your pseudoscience cult to masturbate to has done enough damage.

Would you kindly go to the looney bin while the adults clean up your mess!

Remember when Martin Luther King said he has a dream, that we´d judge people based on the content of their character not the colour of their skin?
King tried to make a better future and you´re just throwing it all away by being a stupid fucking racist who contributes nothing to this world. World doesnt need more black males you should get send back to africa and genocided

That's true. Nothing cheers up leftard usurpers like suffering aborted children.

OP is an autismo

>not a single source

Really makes you think.

Gr8 b8, guaranteed replies due to retarded post!

oh nooooo that sux

PROVE CLIMATE CHANGE EXISTS. BUT EVIDENCE DOESN'T COUNT

Fucks sake fucking 'tards you could trade all the trump-tards with the population of the most retarded third world shit hole out there and still finish up with a 20 point increase in the average IQ

What is the correct temperature of the earth anyway?

Fuck off shill

You have 5 seconds to prove humans are causing climate change without an appeal to authority.

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Seriously, the charts are faked. I have all the files from Climategate, I have enough testimonials from your leading "scientists". I have lived through the dates their predictions stated and nothing even remotely closely catastrophic has happened.

There is no empirical evidence that man-made climate change exists! You leftards are selling a fraud and getting money from said fraud. And we know it!

>1 post by this id
I would sage, but I've reached my daily capacity

If he doesn't respond in 30 seconds, we win and climate science is finished.

Trump RN

>he thinks climate change is man made

You mean millions of niggers. Excellent.

if your that brainwashed, just kill yourself remember its better for the planet without you so you can go first.

JUDEN

Get out kike

One post by this eye dee.

>give us billions of dollars or millions of children will die
>destroy your economy NOW!
Get fucked, faggot. No one likes you and you're full of shit.

>Trump climate decision set to kill 10s of billions of Jews
IT'S ANNUDUH SHOA

Good post

People think being brainwashed means being "educated" these days, because they read the news and listen to their professors who are also brainwashed, and probably had a personality type of wanting to control how other people think

I transferred from a 2 year to a 4 year university. It's crazy how much 4 year university feels like a cult in some classes. It's like watching a fanatical preacher in some classes. I have a few cool professors but some are insane. I had one pretty much the only natural occurring form of evil is questioning leftism because leftism is naturally kind and caring while right wing is for those who broke away from nature and chose evil and greed.

Sometimes I can't believe I'm actually paying for this shit.

>WAHHH the earth is overpopulated and causing climate change
>WAHHH we need refugees to save our economy and declining populations
>WAHHH the power to run our economies is causing climate change
>WAHHH Trump is going to kill all the children because of climate change

If climate change is real the only solution to it is to invade and genocide asia and africa and replace all their land with forestry.

The faggy little communist policies do nothing

Who the fuck gives a shit about dying children in the third world.

There are already too much of them. Those fuckers don't stop reproducing.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjmteb_xp3UAhUERyYKHXlJD90QtwIIMTAB&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo&usg=AFQjCNG-gEg4JRsHfI4qAuuakXHu4K-enA&sig2=xXSMsphSP6scUFRzLhaEnw

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh2sWSVRrmo

lol that is my favorite cognitive dissonance

the earth is overpopulated and abortion is great

why won't you save these children's lifes?

kikes blew their load. white men just dont give a fuck anymore.

go tell a white coal miner losing his job to the 3rd world or a white guy that an indian is trying to be replace with H1B1 to give a fuck about this bullshit.

it seems like some of the conservative black guys are catching onto to this bullshit as well.

I don't agree with trump on this. But he is of course not directly killing millions of children. That a leftist exaggeration.