How do we stop Americans from destroying the planet?

How do we stop Americans from destroying the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtu.be/v_RuverrEZ4
imdb.com/title/tt0088286/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Realize that it's the Chinese that are doing more pollution and harm than America

You mean China right?

We will sanction them and treat them like the 3rd world country they are. PLEASE KEK, I want to see that happen

covfefe

Lol please do this.

We won't even notice you fucking Swiss cheese faggot.

Businesses will want to move here because we won't have your regulations

>muh sanctions

The only reason any of you lesser nations exist is because we allow it. We could topple your government and plunge you into chaos overnight the same we did in Iraq.

USA does what it wants and the rest of you can FUCK OFF

thats right greece, you gave up your country's soveriegnty and now you have to wait for handouts from merkel and macron

don't worry jesus will fix it

Paris climate argreement was just white people giving more money to non whites while they out breed us and we have no kids. Trump saved the white race.

then we are gonna poison ourselves

Go back to swimming in your Nazi gold you ignorant faggot.

>Europe imposes sanctions on the US
>they literally just invade Europe

Do you remember how people said Trump couldn't win? I remember now people saying the US can't be sanctionned.

Stop breathing faggot.

per person this is not true

We're going to protest very very much.

all the civilised world should unite with paris against this retarded trash.

a new world is born today, intelligent civilised nations and burgers who are ready to destroy the world for a buck.

It doesn't matter, climate change is global and it will affect them even if they don't want to. Just take a seat and wait.

>there isn't a back up planet
Umm no sweetie there is

Revelation 21

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

This
Trump finally did something good.

Come at us fool.

Even our swiss army knives are made in thailand nowadays, what would we possibly lose by you doing this?

yea because half of them are farmers who produce no pollution or greenhouse gasses

the chinese government and its people are working as hard and as fast as they can to change this

they literally give zero zero zero fucks about pollution or the environment or any one else besides themselves

they would literally pollute and kill anything if it made them a dollar

just think about what non-3rd world chinas emissions and pollution would look like

Please sanction us, we'll just pull our armies out of Europe and let the Russians invade Europe haha. Nobody is friends with Europe. UK,USA,Turkey,Russia is against you.

>Even our swiss army knives are made in thailand nowadays, what would we possibly lose by you doing this?

Because you are too poor to buy the original ones. And I sincerely believe that Trump is president to prove how hard he can ruin your country. I am so sorry for you, pal.

The shills are doing extra hours today

For real.

I actually shilled for Trump early on because I wanted him to first destroy the Us and then destroy the entire planet

>evading the question

Do you honestly believe any burgers would notice if we stopped trading with switzerland? because you guys sure would

Muh America

Using a little bit of critical thinking to realize that climate change makes no fucking sense.
Liblards want a 1 child policy in the western world. liblards are tools of the kikes.

Dude I gotta know where that clip is from

Let see how long that stupid paris accord lasts with out the US out of it, hahaha! Oh! Wait germany and china are gonna be the big shots now, hahah.

By becoming burgers.

>we'll just pull our armies

Now you can't, because you have the interest to be the strongest nation of the earth and you want your agents to spy everywhere on the world against potential enemies.

But if you do, the world powers are going to shift. I doubt that Trump would be capable to change the role that the US has developed over the past centuries.

Good . Finally Putin will be my leader not some faggots

>they literally give zero zero zero fucks about pollution or the environment or any one else besides themselves

Chinese companies don't, but the Chinese government does. They have a lot more to lose from climate change than you.

Pay us, Greeceboi.

ahhh China is the number 1 polluter?? damn your dumb

jamal, go suck a cock. Fix your country before trying to fix a world

>Quotes a fairytale book

Are you saying we need to limit immigration to first world countries to limit pollution?

Where would you corrupt bastards hide all your money to evade taxes if it wasn't for Swiss banks?

This is another American lie.

You are a moron, shill or proxyfag.

>We will sanction
They should be killed.

Shut up you fucking greasy, lazy, entitled fuck.

they are investing a lot in renewable energy actually so they are changing but they still need to grow their economy in order to change which means some more pollution, as the bigger more established economy america should do more and can do much more, that's my only point

renewables are the future anyway, you don't want to be out competed by china in an important sector, don't forget also the fossil fuel industry has received massive amounts of subsidies compared to renewable

Actually Justin Trudeau is the new leader of the free world, fyi.

Leave the Nato
Join Russia and China
Embargo on Burgers
Nuke them if they try something (yes we can sacrifice canada to do so)

The American military would win though.

>100%

You can leave your house when you turn 18 and then you don't have to listen to your dad anymore.

You lost against vietnamese Farmers
kek

It's not a real war unless nukes are used.

ONE degree

>Liberals are now the doomsday conspiracy fags

Le pendulum

You were too weak to even fight in the war.

Those men kicked the shit out of those gooks but they also faced horrors your nigger ass couldn't imagine. Don't shit on their sacrifice.

Oh wait I'm talking to a shit skin.

There is a 37% chance that trump will nuke himself because his mental degeneracy.
Just try it

>thinks global warming is real even
>2016/17 was one of the coldest years in decades

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>(((science)))
>always showing just the last 100 years of data to scare the brainwashed zombies

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

How are some of you faggots so stupid? You rail against (((them))) and the globalists in one thread, but then in "climate change" threads you swallow the blue-pill and wash it down with gallons of UN semen.

Paris, Copenhagen, and their accords, carbon taxing, etc. are all power/money grabs by the elitists to wrest power from individuals and nations to the control of the globalists and internationalists.

>China is a worse polluter but are actively trying to cut back on pollution after experiencing firsthand what it can do to their country
>America was already trying to cut back on pollution but have decided not to for short-term gain
>The man who insisted climate change was a Chinese conspiracy is now saying he cares about the environment

Question mark?

fpbp

Your soldiers are shitty criminals

americans:
"guys we need to stop being hedonistic millenials and start caring about future generations and the white race"

also americans:
"LLOL FUCK CLIMATE CHANGE ITS ALL LIES MADE UP BY THE KIKES LMAO IF CHINA CAN DO IT WHY CANT I???? DOG BLESS ABERIGA"

you fucks deserve to get cucked to death

We're not.

Nuke the chinks and pajeets if you want to fix the environment.

MERRY FRIENDS ARE NOT DESTROYING THE PLANET
THEY'RE SAVING MANKIND BY REFUSING TO BE FAGS
GOD EMPEROR 2020

BEST TIMELINE
>BEST TIMELINE
BEST TIMELINE
>BEST TIMELINE
BEST TIMELINE
>BEST TIMELINE
BEST TIMELINE
>BEST TIMELINE
BEST TIMELINE
>BEST TIMELINE
BEST TIMELINE
>BEST TIMELINE
BEST TIMELINE
>BEST TIMELINE
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Jesus, the only person fatter than trump in that picture is the woman.

Exactly. Here's based Bill Whittle with a good explanation.

youtu.be/v_RuverrEZ4

Fix your own countries instead of letting us do it and expecting that to work out.
>You let all of the fighting age, allegedly "moderate", Syrian men into Europe.
Who fixes Syria?
>You tell us to let all of Mexico's poor people flee into our country.
Who fixes Mexico, a country that, while resting on some of North America's richest resources, is nevertheless wracked with soul-crushing poverty and violence?

I can already see us getting dragged into another stupid war, because the assclowns in Europe's government have all of the goddamn bleeding heart in the world and none of the sense of responsibility to restrain it.

This is actually a good idea.
I'm going to start boycotting anything American. No more Easy Cheese or Marshmallow Fluff for me.

I think it might also help if we all keep reminding Americans how retarded they are, since they seem to think they don't live on the same planet as the rest of us.

You're particularly retarded.

Please boycott everything

Again, we won't even notice.

We don't need the rest of the world. The rest of the world needs us.

Now deepthroat my big American cock you sissy little Aussieboi

When Commie-Russia could rape Nazi-Germany what could Capitalist Russia do to Fagmerica?

Do nothing. There is a trend emerging that there are more and more tornadoes in the US, especially violent ones since 50-60 years and that's linked to gobal warming. So the more they pollute the more they will destroy themselves. The best part is that most of the tornado areas are where all the mouthbreathers, climate deniers drumpkins rednecks live. So they are killing themselves which is good.

the only reason they like renewable is because they love stealing technology, and its free energy

leftists want to save the planet so that future generations of mongrels and niggers can inherit the planet

i say fuck it, if we go down we're taking the rest of the planet with us.

but climate change isnt even really a big apocalyptic threat anyway, though i wish it was cause niggers dont deserve to inherit the planet

go back to Turkey ya roach because even our worst criminals are better than the best roach.

Apocalyptic not really. But somme poorfags will loose theirs Beachhouses

Don't you have to go throw some trash in the ocean, right now?

>Again, we won't even notice.
Australians will stop shitposting amusing stuff in response to retarded Americans. Then you'll feel lonely, Will be the ultimate revenge.

>says the German

The last time you had a real army you committed almost as many atrocities as the communists. Fuck off your high horse Hans.

You have relied in the US for a military for ages anyways, and your limp wristed cowardly people wouldnt stand a chance in another fight. Its almost laughable that you compare your pussy ass people with Vietnamese guerrillas.

The US may be doomed but don't think for a second that Germany is any better you retarded kraut.

jungle nigger doesn't know that the Paris Accords had nothing to do with climate change...it was about money. It was about the US not supporting you untermensche anymore unless we benefit.

Usual
Almost every German no matter left or right hates your Shithole of a Country.
>inb4 You lie, whites canĀ“t hate da greates Nation of da world

>2017
>no environmental holocaust
>Barron Trump is in the whitehouse
Look who was right all along.

It's the right move.
It's too late to stop now, the runway is running out.
Fuck the damage to Earth, we need to get to AI or at least become a multiplanetary species.
And we need to do this before we run out of all the shit we need to sustain a complex technological society.
Earth is a closed bubble and we're locusts at heart, there's no changing that. We need to spread out or we'll all choke on this rock.
There won't be another shot at this, so fuck all the scared cunts telling humanity to pull the brakes.

republicans are their own worst enemy

Pretty sure it is from Top Secret

imdb.com/title/tt0088286/

>Implying cheeseburgers are true white people
>Implying their genes are worth saving
Go back to the coal mines, please

danger 5

apocalyptic for humans maybe not, but it'll turn into a hot, polluted fucking shithole. why would anyone that's not a complete egotistical fucktard let that happen?

i get it if you hate niggers cause i do too, but "leftists want to save the planet and niggers so everyone who cares for the planet cares for niggers" is kinda silly

YES!
just don't buy german diesel cars..

How do we stop chinks and pooinloos from destroying the planet?

I fixed it for you.