141 Countries to Embargo America

After exiting Paris agreement, 141 countries have pledged to carbon tax the US on all goods by as much as 900%.

The plan is to economically cripple the U.S and remove its superpower status by a world-wide embargo.

The entire planet is going to tax you america, how long will you last?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/usa/#Exports)
youtu.be/JGw8DWctAts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice source leaf.

long enough

Great source
Saged

Youre literally canadian your entire economy piggybacks on ours lmao

Really makes you think.

Bring it mofos. You need us, not the other way around. We'll just open all our factories again, make all of our own shit, put all these niggers and spics to work. Go fuck yourself.

I don't think you realize how much untapped resources the U.S has. This would benefit the United States more than it would harm it by forcing us to reindustrialize

>No source

Ready to work 150 hours a week to afford a burger.

Came here to say this.

Also, worlds greatest army mother fuckers we will get what we want

Are (((they))) pulling a Nazi Germany style embargo on the US?

How butthurt can one man make you?

get rekt elon

>oh no we have to keep more of our stuff that we make
>we don't make anything anymore
>we export dollars
>everybody desperately wants them
lol, you tried

Our economy is on the verge of collapse and an additional tax may be the straw that breaks the snow camel's back.

>get lost leafcuck.

Dont be surprised when America goes full fascist.

BTFO.
Trump should cut his subsidies and give them to rising innovators not established ones.

Maybe america should call ivan to roll his tank into europe.

If the world wants to force such a scenario, then such a scenario will occur.

Wait... did he know that was going to happen? Was this a way to force a return to domestic manufacturing while starving the countries that depend on American exports?

If so... genius.

Half the world would starve to death w/o america.

America can blow up atleast 90% of all those nations

HAha trump should do this

Elon won't be getting anymore Mera poon when he can't steal gov tax dollars anymore

You haven't seemed to gotten this through your head yet, we're not stuck on this planet with you, you are stuck on this planet with us.

Sounds like an act of war to me

Took the words right out of my mouth.

None of you seem to understand. We're not stuck on Earth with you. You're stuck on Earth with US, the United States.

please be real

Please, leaf, I'm about to have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours.

the united states is trying to boost its domestic production anyhow

this will only help us achieve those goals

>no source

Also, like others have pointed out, our economy depends on the Americans you spacker. We'll crash long before they will.

even if your made up news was true, the rest of the world would suffer just as much. The US is the capstone of the global economy. If something hurts our markets, it hurts everyone's markets.

The US largest economy in the world.
An embargo would literally throw the world in a great depression and likely start another world war.
Actually doing this would literally be the stupidest thing they could do

Dream on leaf

I'm sorry, but to me that sounds like a good thing for America. USA is big and the climate is diverse enough that they don't need trash country's shitty imported goods. This is what we want. Make America Based Again. A true sovereign nation with no foreign ties or obligations.

>US principal export is food
>embargo food import into their country

Yep, that's going to end well for them.

it's not like the people are going to starve, it's just another source of tax revenue for the commies running yurop.

found alberta

Guess the rest of the world wants to starve to death, good.

I say we take it a step further and get rid of NATO and form an alliance with the U.K. and Poland.

The better question is how long will the rest of the world last once they piss us off?

This is the timeline where you get to see the american empire forcefully take over the world, and extends its reach to other planets.
>Second Texas of Mars when?

That would hurt other countries more than it would to us

Russmexiburgernoy Macho Alliance soon

Then their men and women will have to pay us in blood, I'm afraid. Must suck to have batshit crazy tyrant leaders who go complete muh revolution when a nation won't join in on their globalist circlejerk propaganda scheme
Get the fuck out of here
See you on the battlefield europoors

I think we can survive without corn syrup

This is why you should have never let Trump get the nuclear codes

I stand with America. Fuck you, OP.

source? oh, fake news....

I move to the US as all meat in the UK triples in cost as we lose US corn feed for most of our mass produced livestock.

now this is some of the most american comments ive seen on here

>tfw snownigger forever

> In 2015 the United States exported $1.38T, making it the 2nd largest exporter in the world.
(source: atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/usa/#Exports)

So you are telling me... They same people who were bashing Trump because he wanted a tariff on Chinese import products
hurrdurr will lead to extreme price rising.

Are now imposing that same thing on the USA expecting this to work out just fine?

I think Canada overall will always stand with America, and hopefully in the end so will Australia, New Zealand, and South America. Unstoppable. We can show euros once and for all the power of colonization

you think you can take on the world?

you couldnt beat canada in 1812
you couldnt beat russia in 1918
you couldnt beat korea in 1950
you couldnt beat Laos in 1953
you couldnt beat cuba in 1961
you couldnt beat vietnam in 1970
you couldnt beat somalia in 1990
you couldnt beat afghanistan in 2000
you couldnt beat iraq in 2004
you havent beaten pakistan
you havent beaten isis
you havent beaten afghanistan again

what makes you could take on all of us?
you couldnt beat vietnam

>I think we can survive without corn syrup

lmao amerifat got rekt

Oh no we're so afraid how will we ever recover.

Seriously all of you faggets tiny economies are on the brink of death. you tax us we'll tax you back and wreck your shit. Get fucked bitches America is BACK.

We have the largest military and nuclear arsenal in the world. If you want to see the effects of climate change come early to the world than we'll show you it :)

>141 countries embargo the US, want carbon gibs

We're not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with us.

he's already got them.
and remember Obamas kill list?
now Trump gets one!
hahaahaha

Fuck hell

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/JGw8DWctAts

Over half the food we produce is exported.
149billion every year. that's about 50 billion more than the next guy.
LIterally NOBODY has that much food to spare, and you want to tax it?
It isn't our greatest export by any stretch and you want to act like you dont need us.
Personally, im okay with letting niggers and mudshits starve. Food prices in america will plumet, and we might need to bailout some farmers or federalize it but most of america is fucking farmland.
you are making this too easy.

I would love for that to happen, then we would just produce things ourselves and the world would burn because of it.

I want this so bad

I also know we're gonna get the Hitler/Nazi treatment if we lose

This would start WW3

St vincent how far has the trudeau effect reached in your country?

Canada didn't exist in 1812...

Also we have a way bigger miltary than any other country and spend as much as the next 14 combined

because we control the seas and skies.
we'd starve you out.

>rest of the world tries to ship their goods on the oceans

>all of their ships get sunk

kek

Kek

Want to hear a joke?
Mutually Assured Destruction.
That's the joke.

>m-muh military
>w-we'll just occupy world
>y-you totally need our imperialism and cultural cancer we spread
Delusions.

AHHH MURICA FUGGG YA!

#1 USA USA USA

>need
>implying you have a choice

My stomach hurts from laughing so hard. Go buttfuck a bear Leaf. Canada is irrelevant. Quiet time for you. Go fag out with your faggy leader.

Please be true, I have cancer and want the world to end before me

Sounds like WW3

LEAF HIPERPOWER

>we

??????

make america great again

as if you could even do anything but lay back and die

>coudln't beat starving rice farmers
>couldn't beat disorganized goat fuckers

You have the greatest tech yeah, but no fighting spirit, since most western men have been becoming more pussified with ech generation since WO II

Of course we couldn't beat the Vietnamese, they had been fighting wars for years before with the Chinese, French and Japanese. They weren't a bunch of rice farmers like most of you uneducated people believe, these were a people who had been fighting for multiple generations, on their own land, which they knew well and already had multiple defensive positions. Our soldiers were forced to fight a political war, most of them didn't even give a shit, or hated the government by the end of their deployment. The Vietnamese were fighting for their home and their rights. Of course they were going to hold us off. It's unrealistic to occupy an entire country in this day and age.

This will be funny.
We are capable of being entirely self sufficient.
This would actually be a great push in the direction that we who oppose globalism could only have dreamed of. To think that the globalist masters themselves would be willing to break the leash for us. Do they understand that we'll use our freedom to break everyone else's chains too?

Do you know how markets work you retarded motherfucker? If many countries go against the USA there is a massive wealth opportunity for countries that say fuck it, I'll trade with the US.

remember to thank you jew overlords on your way out :D

You are the biggest consumers in the world - if the world wants to tax you - they will. And they can.

We could easily have won vietnam and every other war if it wasn't for them pesky jews.

Okay, Bye.

No more America to defend you from Russia or China.

No more America to hold back Israel's Genocidal mania.

No more foreign aide.

No more hand outs.

Fend for yourselves. We've got work to do.

By the way, anything of yours that we need: we're just going to take it.

That doesn't matter retard. For example if Europe told you to fuck off you wouldn't be able to do shit.
Do you really think you can invade large countries across the ocean?
US power is mostly soft power. Your military power depends on your partners and vassals worldwide. On your own you're isolated and irrelevant.

yes please ww3 will come from this please Jesus please

We'd never lose.

We could invade countries and lose there, but the US being invaded? Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Every able bodied man and woman on earth would fall before Tyrone and Bubba on every street corner.

retired american living near cancun

12th demintinal non linear underwater chess

1. You're lying.
2. Feel free, we'll also take back all of our military defense systems out of your countries, pull out of our mutually beneficial agreements, and all but stop exporting goods.

We don't need you. If you think Europe could sustain itself without other countries; guess what: we're the same size, and half as populous, meaning we've got tons of living space, tons of resources, and tons of factories, with a lot of people just waiting for jobs. Not that any of it matters, because everyone knows cutting off trade with the US would ultimately be destructive to their own countries.

>not poisoning Muslims with corn syrup to make them docile

You can't Embargo Murica

give us a reason to fire up the old industrial revolution mother fuckers, bring it on.

>implying we'll be following the Geneva conventions
>implying we won't use scorched earth techniques

You have no idea what's coming leaf.

These dumb commie actually think import substitution works. I guess we USSR now