Now that Trump made the HUGE mistake of taking the US out of the Paris Agreement...

Now that Trump made the HUGE mistake of taking the US out of the Paris Agreement, I want to hear from all the Deniers out there.

Why the fuck don't you believe in Climate Change?

Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it. All I hear from deniers are 1 of three things.

>1. Models in the past have been off.
Sure, mistakes have been made as part of the scientific progress. There have been overestimates, but nobody doubts the trajectory and the data plays out. Last year was the warmest year on record and the trend is all up.

>2. It's cold in [place x]
Yeah dipshit, Climate Change doesn't happen all over the place at once, it's a gradual and global process.

>3. Libruhls believe in Global Warming so I shouldn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think I need to tell you why that reasoning is stupid.

So come on Sup Forums. Why are you smarter than every scientist in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
blog.dilbert.com/post/158159613566/how-to-convince-skeptics-that-climate-change-is-a
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses
google.com/amp/reason.com/blog/2017/01/04/georgia-tech-climatologist-judith-curry/amp
climatedepot.com/2015/07/06/nobel-prize-winning-scientist-who-endorsed-obama-now-says-prez-is-ridiculous-dead-wrong-on-global-warming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leaf and sage

Oh I believe in it I just think the man made part is very minimal and being taxed for just being alive and using the things that are available to me is bullshit and plus the fact that green shit is way to overpriced.

"Heheheh nice comic goy. Little do you know I am the one flooding your planet heheheehehehehehehehe"

Climate change is a spectrum, there is no one climate change so stop assuming the worlds climate change levels
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee drumfppppp!

Tell it to China, buddy.

Why does climate change matter. Why don't animals migrate to warmer or colder places depending on their preference

Global warming causes Floods
Global warming causes Drought
Global warming causes it to be hot
Global warming causes it to be cold

Its magic that way
Its all about funding more studies for money
As the tax system is retarded, how does paying some poor country to make up for CO2 you produce help in anyway

>I just think the man made part is very minimal
Why do you think you know better than climate scientists?

The rising sea levels are complete bullshit. It's not going to happen.

China is putting "ay more resources into stopping climate change then we are.

I like how they show the elite leaders saving themselves and Donald going down with the ship and the people.

Truly a man of the people.

Incorrect. Please show your sources for "Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shoo leaf. Sage.

hurr durrr durrrr complex systems are magic de durrrrrrr

>Climate change is real

>So we should increase taxes on everything and give billions of dollars to my company making solar panels, oops went bankrupt, better make another company that makes solar panels

People have a problem with the second one

i'll acknowledge climate change when you acknowledge racial factors in IQ

>Why the fuck don't you believe in Climate Change?
Science. CO2 can't absorb any more energy because it's already absorbing all the energy at the wavelengths it absorbs on.

not a matter of climate denying, we have the cleanest standards. It's paying out the billions of $ to countries that are not held to the same standards, especially china and india.

why should we pay them billions of $ to stay in the accord????

makes no F**** sense.

you cant get caught up in the name and the leftwing spin

>Hurr durr wether cen coz bof drout AND flod? HAHAHA CLIMATE CHANGE BTFO
Consider suicide

>Trump made the HUGE mistake
your tears are delicious, cucknadian bullprepper
Trump 2020 FTW
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

>Paris Agreement is about climate change

what part of Companies outsourcing production to the 3rd world and providing tax relief to offset importing the goods back while bypassing import tariffs/laws has anything to do with climate change?

Also, Why should we sign anything that gives Yurop a say in what we can or can't import into our country?
Our country, our choice. If you tax it leaving yours, go for it, but you asshats telling us how to tax it on our side is fucking stupid. The last thing we need is another "maditory" expansion of ATF and Customs personelle to inspect and tax more shit.

>leaf shitposting
w/e though I'm bored I'll bite justin
I believe that man contributes to climate change, I just don't think the first world is the problem. Even if all "civilized" countries banded together and pledged to become carbon-negative next year, it wouldn't do dick.

Africa, India, Pakistan and China are the main causes of it, and they won't -ever- change what they do, especially not the former two. A bunch of diplomats arguing in Paris won't solve dick.

read this ^^^^^^
look, we have the cleanest standards already, why does the accord demand we pay out billions to india and other countries

ONCE AGAIN, NOT A MATTER OF CLIMATE DENYING, ITS A LOUSY FINANCIAL BURDEN ON THE UNITED STATES.
STOP WITH THE LEFTWING DENYING FRAME OF IT.

FUCK ZLORPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

It'll mostly affect steel, petroleum, stuff like that.
Facebook, Amazon, Google, Intel, are not producers of those.
China is onboard and do not follow the regs.
This agreement is horrible. Everything is pushed out to China.

>Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it.
Let's see your citation for this thing that would matter in a world where science is a democracy.

>thinking Trump matters

haw haw silly yankee doodle man
the dollar has been doomed for a long time, Asian sunrise soon

Were you under the impression that the Paris accords were doing fuck-all to combat it?

Barnesby get me my net! we found another homo cucknadianis syrupniggeris, such a vile creature must be shown to the world!

Leaf GTFO

Didnt you fucktards listen what he just fucking said?

HE FUCKING REVEALED THE PARIS SCAM!!

> Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it.
1. Deniers do not say that there is no climate change
2. Deniers are skeptic about the human impact on climate change
3. There is no scientific evidence on what the impact of humans is on climate change
4. I do think that humans should limit their impact on the globe, but at the same time, it should be a slow process that doesn't throw a major part of the country into poverty.

I do believe in climate change... what I don't believe is that the solution to climate change - which is predominantly caused by industrialized countries with non-existent environmental standards like China and India, not the US - is to funnel hundreds of billions of dollars a year into ineffectual international regulatory commissions that accomplish nothing meaningful.

You want to combat climate change? Get the US and Europe to sink a few hundred billion dollars into building new uranium fission plants. New 4th Gen reactors average about 1GW and produce 1% of the nuclear waste of most older plants. Two dozen new four-reactor plants would DOUBLE the US's installed nuclear capacity and allow us to produce 35-40% of our country's electric grid power from fission.

i actually do believe in man-caused climate change, i just like shitposting,

Snowed in the sahara dessert

exactly, the Paris accords still let other countries pollute while holding the U.S. in a neckhold. We give out money and jobs for their polluing well being

TheEU did not want the U.S. out of it because it kept us at a manufacturing disadvantage.

climate denying has nothing to do with it.

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for ~3% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fuck. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb shit

he did great, thanks trump

Fuck climate change. I burn raw gas in drums in my yard to make up for shitty Prius drivers.

how do you not understand that carbon dust and gas will trap more heat than all of that carbon rolled into a sphere where the light cant get to the stuff inside?

Of course a leaf posts this shit. Rake yourself faggot.

It used to be global warming... Phuck you leaf!

Because it's flat out a plan to level the global playing field by artificially equalizing energy costs globally. That and its an unconstitutional treaty, and a tool to keep signees political parties in line on energy policy by threatening anyone who wants to reduce commitments with penalties and we all know how popular the threat of economic isolation is.

This would be a start:

blog.dilbert.com/post/158159613566/how-to-convince-skeptics-that-climate-change-is-a

look, i studied climate change at UCSD. Even exiting the Paris Agreement, we are still the cleanest country, we are still doing the most.

you lefties are just so entirely wack!!!

>oi vey goyim, the oceans will rise hundreds of feet in the next four years if you don't promise to give us trillions of dollars
>think of all the dying muslim children that don't know how to swim, you stupid goyim!

Has anyone ever figured out the emissions caused by putting 6 million kikes in an oven?

>durrr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_carbon_dioxide_emissions
i wish you would shut the fuck up and read a book nigger

that agreement wasnt about climate change you Cancuck

Climate scientists haven't been able to quantify the extent of anthropological effect on climate change. Prove me wrong.

It looks like a scam to me. It's happening, but the stuff they put out seems to only be meant to confuse people, adjust things to make it seem more accurate, and put it on faulty models. In other words, they just make it as confusing as possible, play up on everyone's fears and make big bucks from it. They also try to play on someone being a dumbass just because they're skeptical on where the money is going. Which seems to be in the pockets of the government.

I suspect Macron and Merkel are going to become pretty damn rich from this Paris thing.

They used to blame witches for bad weather. If you spoke out against it, you were accused of heresy.

We blame global wa- I mean (((climate change))) for bad weather now. If you speak out against it, you are accused of denying scientists, the new priest class.

Whether or not climate change is true or not, you can't attack every single person who speaks out against it and then act like those who speak out for it are impartial. Since I cannot trust them, I have to see it for myself.

When I do look into it, I find things that give me reason to believe that it is not, in fact, settled science.

Even if climate change is a lie it would be a white lie since it propels us to find alternatives to fossil fuel much faster. It also increases the research speed for technologies which help to address that problem.

^^^^^ EXACTLY

Earth is flat nigga.

Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/ @@@

Actually the scientists with good scientific credentials (say, tenure at a research university) tend to think the whole thing is too small to discern or measure, or an outright hoax.

The vast mass of "climate scientists" is some sort of opinion-poll methodology, not science. These people don't seem to have names nor real scientific arguments.

^^^ HAHAHAHA 'PUSH THEY SHIT IN!'

LET THE DOOMSDAY SHILLING BEGIN!
THE SKY IS FALLING!
How am I doing so far? can I get a few Euro shekels at an ever-diminishing rate of return?

Climate change is real. Even if its not man-made it's bad. Even if it doesn't raise sea levels and destroy cities, it acid-bleaches coral reefs. On SOME LEVEL, climate change is real and exclusively negative for most people. You really think (((they))) won't use an expanding sahara desert as an excuse to bring more niggers in to Europe? STOP THIS MADNESS, GO GREEN. Hitler would have agreed with me.

we don't, we just expect those who do speak out to accept criticism back. we don't burn denialist retards at the stake, nor do we want to.

...AND IF THE CLIMATE IS CHANGING, >>>>
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARIS AGREEMENT, >>>> WHICH IS A SCAM>>>

>>> WE ARE STILL THE CLEANEST, MOST RESPONSIBLE COUNTRYYYYYYY!!!!!

WTF is this webm kino?????

Climate has always been changing.

It's the man-made part we don't belive. How many cars were on the road during the precambrian or at the end of the jurassic?

memeber that one time we all died in 2012 because global warming had everything under water and the scientists agreed it was settled? that was awesome.

>Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications...
You clearly haven't been paying attention to the Limbagh/o'reilly/hannity/levin/(until recently)beck garbage train. this is the original 'fake news'

dinosaurs enjoyed humvees and diesel trucks

Oddly specific. When your boy bill nye goes on national television and says there should be penalties for holding a belief, don't tell me there isn't a "witch hunt."

>Muh why don't you believe
I do, just not in Anthropogenic Climate change leading to runaway greenhouse warming.
>Muh every scientist.
The 97% figure, like most figures presented by liberal talking heads is grossly inaccurate and incorporates any paper even tangentially related to climate science as being in "consensus" even when said papers and studies have absolutely nothing to do with their unproven hypothesis.
>Muh gradual apocalypse
Yeah, it happened before life existed on the planet and will continue long after humans have died out or left. There's no indication that we have any capacity to control it or alter greater global trends.
>Stupid reasoning
I don't bother with that, I just wish Liberals would listen to literally any scientist other than pseudoscientists like Shill Nye, or government payed scientists who have a vested financial interest in propagating the myth that their unproven hypothesis is in fact worth considering.
>Why are you smarter than every scientist?
Well only a minute fraction of scientists are people who are actually worth listening to about climate, liberal saints like Shill Nye and ND Tyson aren't those people, they have no accreditation at all in fields relevant to climatology, ecology, or geology, and worthless honorary degrees don't count.

I'm just smarter on climate than every global warming evangelist in the world because I've taken some time to pay attention to climatologists, ecologists, geologists, etc on both sides of the debate and I think the advocates for the Anthropogenic Climate Change hypothesis are disingenuous and intellectually dishonest, I think their scientific credibility is tarnished by a significant financial conflict of interest.

Society will become greener over time due to the abundance of more efficient technology becoming cheaper.

The paris deal would deal a massive amount of damage

both retarded questions

Guys, trump said the world would get warmer by just one degree soon. That sounds really really tiny. He even showed it with his hands how tiny of an increase that is. Really think 1 degree warmer is going to kill anyone lol? Just like take off your jacket or whatever ya dumb fuck.

Hell i still remember when i was younger and the Apocalypse of that time was the Ozone hole over the antarctic where they claimed we will all die by Skin Cancer in the next decade.

This.

are you homeless

>1 post by this id
Scientists are not politicians and don't know shit about geopolitics and don't know shit about money. It would be better for green technology development for the money to be used by the US instead of giving it away.

Paris climate deal is voluntary. You honestly think Poland, Saudi Arabia or Russia will actively contribute?

Would be great if climate change shitposters could post some proof that isn't a graph.

Would be more persuasive than shitposts.

L.A. Riots / Based roof Koreans, if memory serves..

we are all dying of skin cancer you fuck tard. I mean we're dying of a variety of other cancers too but melanoma is absolutely on the slow and steady rise.

The US would only be minimally affected by any kind of global warming so why should we care?

What makes you think that other countries are compliant with the accord?

What's the enforcement mechanism for rule breakers?

Have you ever viewed the accord?

>it doesn't affect me so why should I care, checkmate liberals
The literal definition of selfishness

>Believe
This is not theology, user

because the isolationist pipe-dream of trump is incompatible with modernity and catastrophes in other countries will absolutely fuck us over financially

Besides it not getting much warmer globally, the growth in ice mass in Antarctica outweighs the loss everywhere else.

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/nasa-study-mass-gains-of-antarctic-ice-sheet-greater-than-losses

>trump said the world would get warmer by just one degree soon
During the Paleocene–Eocene Thermal Maximum, the global temperature rose by only 5 degrees, and the planet was totally fucked

Anything that Soros is against I'm for

>You honestly think Poland, Saudi Arabia or Russia will actively contribute?
Yes, they will. China does so as well. Especially Poland, which is part of the EU and has a set quota it must fulfill

OY VEY TRUMP DOESNT WANT TO SPEND 100 TRILLION DOLLARS ANNUALLY ON A UN GLOBALIST INSTITUTION THAT (((PROMISES))) US TO SPEND THAT MONEY ON CURBING CLIMATE CHANGE; OY GEVALT IT'S LIKE ANOTHER SHOA

Nothing to do with denying climate change the paris agreement was just a fucking joke

Maybe you Paco because you have to work on the open field the whole day.

Canada is the 4th most energy inefficient country on the planet. Why are you so intent on destroying the planet ? Why do you hate nature ?

wtf are all these meaningless strawman arguments?
>checks flag
oh right ok
sage

yeah these threads always change minds.

Science definitely is about studying mostly minimal influences while not getting the funding to study natural variations.

Every Climate Nazi thinks despite not being a fucking scientist that they have the right to feel 1000% certain while not understanding even the basics.

good grief
google.com/amp/reason.com/blog/2017/01/04/georgia-tech-climatologist-judith-curry/amp

climatedepot.com/2015/07/06/nobel-prize-winning-scientist-who-endorsed-obama-now-says-prez-is-ridiculous-dead-wrong-on-global-warming/

Covfefe nigga's

>Literally every climate scientist with any qualifications believes in it.

'literally' not true.

Fuck off leaf. Go look at the billion other threads today and maybe you will learn something. Or maybe you're to arrogant.

Remember when twasn't call (((climate change))) but global cooling?
However, they'll excuse themselves and their failing conclusions by saying that that grownth in ice mass is climate change