Explain the pros and cons of pulling of the Paris Accord in the most neutral way possible

Explain the pros and cons of pulling of the Paris Accord in the most neutral way possible

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/
m.motherjones.com/environment/2017/05/trump-will-regret-leaving-paris-climate-deal-0#b
motherjones
archive.is/A8PR3
nationalreview.com/article/434412/paris-climate-agreement-americans-foot-bill-no-effect-climate
youtube.com/watch?v=Vs_IkKqaUZI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cons - The rest of the world thinks the US is dumb.

Pros - The Paris Accords are largely ineffective at accomplishing their stated goal. There are no meaningful penalties for failing to meet emissions standards or alternative energy milestones, nor are there any meaningful incentives for countries to meet these goals apart from the implied environmental benefits. The US can continue to increase its utilization of wind, solar, geothermal, natural gas, and nuclear fission without having to pay billions of dollars a year to remain a part of the Accords. Also the rest of the world already thought the US is dumb and has held that attitude for the better part of 50 years... so nothing lost.

Pros: A bunch of lying globalist jews get called out when someone actually reads their horshit treaty and how "we need to do it for the refugees children."

Cons: Lying jews won't shut up about it for weeks.

Truly fair and honest reporting going on here

fpbp

The Paris accord is a cruel joke designed to make the average person poor and the elites in control (since it really has no effect on emissions). Only a complete idiot would think it's a good idea.

Pros : Some faggot thinks you're cool.

Cons : You ruin your economy for nothing.

Pros - the rest of the world gets to laugh at America's stupidity some more

Cons - The Road will turn into a documentary

Everyone Fpbp this guy

fpbp .. sticky this if possible

>They didn't undermine their own economy
>Stupid Americans
Pick one and only one you retarded Kraut. It's a globalist scam and doesn't do anything to reduce emissions, if that's what you really care about.

>without having to pay billions of dollars a year to remain a part of the Accords
Need a source on this. Who is paying who and how much?

Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/

fpbp'd

pros liberal tears
cons cant do it everyday

>America's stupidity
20% of German residents are first or second generation migrants as of this Spring, and more than half of children five or under.

I bet a thousand bucks Germany finishes its self-inflicted genocide before global mean temperature deviance hits 2 C.

fpbp

Pros:we don't waste money. Makes libs mad
Cons:____

Pros: Jews hate it
Cons: Jews love it
Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

m.motherjones.com/environment/2017/05/trump-will-regret-leaving-paris-climate-deal-0#b

this article describes what happened with the kyoto protocol in relation to todays paris exit.

Use archiving:

>motherjones com/environment/2017/05/trump-will-regret-leaving-paris-climate-deal-0#b
--> archive.is/A8PR3

Fpbp

Nigga you are woefully illinformed. Why should anyone here spoonfeed you

>germany

fpbp

Climate change is real. Even if its not man-made it's bad. Even if it doesn't raise sea levels and destroy cities, it acid-bleaches coral reefs. On SOME LEVEL, climate change is real and exclusively negative for most people. You really think (((they))) won't use an expanding sahara desert as an excuse to bring more niggers in to Europe? STOP THIS MADNESS, GO GREEN. Hitler would have agreed with me.

Just accept that it's real. If your argument is "we can't stop it", you're a defeatist cuck.

fpbp

give it a fpbp medal pls

>Makes libs mad
I would take trumptards more seriously if I couldn't trace every single action and thought in their lives back to that one statement. When your entire outlook on life is just trolling one group of people, I don't know how to react.

I would also like to know this. If it's just a baseless agreement that does nothing at all, I'd be surprised, and there'd be no reason to make a big deal out of leaving it. Surely somebody is losing out on something by us leaving this.

>I have no desire to inform my countrymen of our politics

I just want a quick rundown on what the kikes are getting out of this deal.

leaf, plz.

Pros, US steals all of Europe's manufacturing and the EU just won't be able to compete, in terms of price.

Cons... uh.. ehrm.. Polar bears die.

This is the spin Sup Forums will happily eat up despite not being right. We've become full blown cuckservatives, adopting nearly all of their positions and supporting Trump as he fully outs himself as a neocon. This board is pathetic.

Pro: The UN globalism "Sustainability" 2030 plans have been dealt a major setback.
Cons: None.

>Explain the pros and cons of pulling of the Paris Accord in the most neutral way possible
IT'S A FUCKING SCAM

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

>it's bad
Why? Prove it.

Pros:
Other nations can't use the agreement to economically sap the USA

Cons:
The USA will not be legally accountable to make any sort of industry changes to reduce averse climate affects

best fpbp I've seen in a while

Germany is a glowing embarrassment and had been since 1917. Get raped.

Nevermind, found it myself

>While everyone else both literally and figuratively mailed in their commitments, the president pledged a dramatic reduction in U.S. emissions: 26 to 28 percent below their 2005 level by 2025. To further grease the skids of international diplomacy, he committed the United States to lead the transfer of $100 billion in annual “climate finance” from the developed world to the developing countries that are pledging nothing.

nationalreview.com/article/434412/paris-climate-agreement-americans-foot-bill-no-effect-climate

Since when we appeared(evolved, dropped by aliuns, or made by god I dont care) in this wretched planned we have been on a bloody battle with nature

Floods, earthquakes, diseases, poisonous animals, predators, harsh weather you name it

At last we have our collective foot on the throat of that bitch and all these hippies want to "preserve and save mama earth"

I say unto them: NO QUARTER, WE WILL FINISH THE JOB
THE MACHINES SHALL RISE

fpbp

fpbp without a doubt.

Pros:
N/A. There really isn't any.

Cons:
Lowered political stance in the world, breaking of agreements from other countries that would otherwise buy our exports that now no longer have to abide by rules set int he agreement.

This is really just a dumb move on all fronts. Sup Forums will probably shill hard that this is some NWO tax scheme, but what it really was is just a good-faith initiative that would have actually brought countries like China and India to the negotiating table to actually listen instead of pouring coal into the atmosphere.

The UN runs several funds intended to use money contributed by wealthier nations to fund green energy projects, the largest being the Green Climate Fund. As part of the Paris Agreement the US agreed to help these funds reach their pledge goals, either through convincing other developed countries to pledge support, or by making up the difference... almost nobody has made any meaningful contributions to these funds, so if the US remains a part of the Paris Agreement it means we'll probably be on the hook for a couple hundred billion dollars in pledges for these various funds.

Then there's the economic impact of trying to meet all the economic milestones and comply with taxes on carbon emissions - which economists estimate would have cost the US well over a trillion dollars over the next 20 years.

As if liberal's only motivation for anything isn't a hatred of 'omg drumphth!!'.

FPBP

I would also add: It's a complete and utter hoax.

That would imply liberals didn't exist before trump.

Though most trump supporters are so young or detached from the world they probably think thats true.

enjoy 90s China tier cancer villages

Pros: The Paris agreement has refugee quotas. Pulling out of it removes the agreement to take refugees.

Cons: None because nothing gets done anyway

I'm not convinced global warming is a hoax. I *am* convinced that meaningless half measures like pledges and carbon credits and emissions standards will do fuck all to help.

More wind, natural gas, and uranium fission please.

All you need to know in regards to what is the right decision is:
Kushner and ivanka wants us to stay in
Bannon wants us to get out

>natural gas

that's fossil fuels you fantastic retard. that's the exact same thing as oil

Pros: It saves America money, keeps jobs inside of America and allows for a renegotiation of the deal, which may be relatively difficult.
Cons: It is disrupting the order of the executive branch and makes it harder to work with other countries to lower the effects of global warming and research ways to reduce and trace back it's origins.

>More wind, natural gas, and uranium fission please.
you spelled Thorium Reactors wrong.

>I'm not convinced global warming is a hoax.
I've not seen a single credible piece of evidence pointing to either man-made global warming, or even natural global warming.

Every prediction and every computer model made since the 80's has been horrifyingly incorrect. So much so that if it was any other field of study these people wouldn't be allowed to call themselves scientists anymore. And that's not counting the many people caught falsifying data.

Keep your mind open, but don't be surprised when you find out this shit is a house of cards.

Pros:

>I might actually live long enough to see the post-apocalyptic world
>Earth might get ruined and we would be forced to find a new planet

Cons:

>travelling to China will get unhealthier

>that now no longer have to abide by rules set int he agreement

So you obviously don't realize no one had to abide by any rules, at all.

>That would imply liberals didn't exist before trump.
You're being willfully dense. Fuck you.
Since Trump got elected all the liberals have been doing is hating him. It's the only reason they get out of bed in the morning. It's pathetic. Remember when Colbert's audience didn't know how to react to Comey's firing? That was funny, huh?

>Though most trump supporters are so young or detached from the world they probably think thats true.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vs_IkKqaUZI

Kill yourself...

maybe shit will be released all over and however everyone likes it, thus environment will smell and look like shit

I'm sorry your entire life is defined by a group you have lumped everyone you dislike into. It must be comforting though, that you can dismiss everything as some liberal conspiracy against you.

who cares? non-whites will ruin this world before we ever could. might as well fuck it up faster just to fucking end it all as quick as possible

Ethane, propane, butanes, etc burn much cleaner than coal or oil. I'm not suggesting its as clean as wind or fission, but its still a huge step up from traditional fossils.

>nu/pol/ constantly sucking Trump's dick

I want t_d to leave. This decision is retarded.

fpbp

There's no point in discussing thorium until someone actually engineers a working industrial scale reactor, and even then it will take 30+ years of red tape to get the first reactors built once they've actually been designed and tested. Thorium fission is as useful to us right now as nuclear fusion.

We need something that we can start working on NOW, not 30 years from now.

pros: homo sapiens' perception shifts one way about a thing they have no control of

cons: homo sapiens' perception shifts another way about a thing they have no control of

I agree, especially with more niggers coming to Europe.

/thread

Lead by example not by legislation.

>supporting anaccoutbable multo-national "solutions" to ambiguous immeseruable problems while global elites pilfer the funding to their crony companies through subsidies and tax breaks

not neocon at all blumpfo is drumpfo

will this happen tho'?
americans are fucking retarded

Stop being over the top and hysterical about everything and then it will be less fun to piss you off

When you guys run around with irrational anger and panic it's impossible to see you as concerned individuals you seem like hysterical fools

fpbp, if the Paris Accords meant something, then China would be sanctioned to hell

pros-
AGW is a massive scam based on pseudo science and legislation around it will lead to economic hardships in every area of the world and only benefit the top 0.00000001% and kike bankers

cons-

there are none