Musk is officially off the Trump train

About fucking time. This train is heading for a collision soon. Hurry the fuck up Mr. Mueller and charge this orange clown with treason.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/870369915894546432

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ecjpt9ZFs5g
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/870369915894546432
youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE
un.org/africarenewal/magazine/april-2016/paris-climate-deal-and-africa
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He stands to lose a lot of money. I would be pulling out all the rhetorical stops to. Can't blame him.

He also stands to lose HIS FUCKING PLANET WHICH HE LOVES

Agreed, get musk out of his advising role

Muh 15,000,000,000$ from gunment handouts.

I shouldnt hate, at least he didint get handed billions of cash, run a company to the ground, then cash out to the chinese, and make a yuge donation to the DNC within 16 months like all of Obamas solar buddies did.

nothing to do about money you pathetic mongoloid. Go get some burgers fat american and watch CNBC

muh kys

I can't wait till he gets taken for all he has by amber, it's going to be amazing

Go back to dumblr you flaming faggot

He is a major owner of a major solar company. He also has money invested in dozens of so-called green energy companies. He could lose a lot of money, at least relative to how much he he thought he would make under Obama's policies.

>"""smartest man on Earth"""
>Quits extremely prestigious and influential position advising the fucking US president because he disagreed with one decision he made
What a retard.

you forgot to turn your proxy off, leaf

The fucking parasite, everything he makes relies on tax payer subsidies.

>smartest man on Earth
Who's the faggot that said he's "smartest" ?
you know how many scientists you can trigger by this?

Also, I don't doubt he cares about the Earth on some level, but his whole goal in life is to colonize mars. Wouldn't he be prone to support policies that would make life on earth worse? Just on an economic incentive level. Not on an intentional one. He has a economic incentive to make life on earth worse because that makes his ultimate dream more likely to happen. Just an interesting thought.

you forgot dating amber heard

hahahah the JUST is coming

SHORT TESLA
H
O
R
T

T
E
S
L
A

Taxpayer subsidies? You mean the remaining assets of the crumbling oil empire that continues to gas us each day? Yeah, sure would be a shame if anyone stood up against Oil companies, at least we are "anti-globalist" now, right?

ye OP we get it you're a dumb facebook normie

Yeah, this is shortsighted. Maybe he does feel it is necessary, but not having that influence and publicly going against the most powerful man in the world, the one and only God Emperor, does not seem like a good medium run plan. Liberals will love him, but they already did. The God Emperor will win reelection too, so it is not like this is just 3 years, it is 7+.

What a fucking retard
This is the problem with autists

Shit like the paris agreement would do NOTHING anyways because no non-western country would abide by it.

>Elon "cuck me and fuck me" musketeer and his fakex spends billions of taxpayer money on "space" rockets when theres a dome blocking you from ever leaving

Rocket hitting the flat earth dome
youtube.com/watch?v=IAcp3BFBYw4

Elon Musk, Rockets, SpaceX & Other Frauds
youtube.com/watch?v=Ecjpt9ZFs5g

hope he loses 5 billion to his wife after getting cucked by the last one kek.

KEK you should check the TSLA stock, bud. It's not going down any time soon.

He doesn't love this planet he talks about leaving it all the time, jesus christ you're stupid.

> believes in ""climate change""
Literally a clown.

>Shit like the paris agreement would do NOTHING anyways because no non-western country would abide by it.
It wouldn't do anything anyways. Really. Ask any of these liberals a simple question:
"What is difference does it make that the US is pulling out in real terms? As in, how much worse in Global Warming going to be? Is the world going to be .03 degrees hotter in fifty years? What is actually going to happen?"

>people still unironically doubt climate change on this board
haha oh wow

Spbp. Musk is a man with morals. Have to respect that.

OK? How does that contradict anything I said?

Really makes me think

How about charge musk instead? He's the fucking face of government subsidies.

>twitter.com/elonmusk/status/870369915894546432

I always thought Musk was just playing Trump anyway and not really fully supporting him. He knew the only way to have Trump's ear was to praise him and support his administration. Pulling out of Paris Climate Accord means he failed to get through to Trump, so he's gonna drop the act and just say it like it is.

God damn you ignorant fucks! You really believe this eco-facist propaganda?

You can believe in climate change and think the Paris Accord was a bad deal. I don't see why you think otherwise. Oh, right, you listen to the lying media who feed you bullshit.

Answer one question with real data (money or at least temperature): What difference does it make that the US has left the agreement?

I WANT TO HATE ELON MUSK BECAUSE I'M A TRUMP SUPPORTER WHO HATES PROGRESS BUT I CAN'T BECAUSE HE'S A SELF MADE REAL LIFE IRONMAN.

WHAT THE "FUCK" DO I DO Sup Forums?

Well, what's use of being adviser if Trump ignores your advice in key issue. Like it or not climate change is real, weather it's man made or not is debatable. Paris agreement is so weak, that quitting it is more symbolic than offering any meaningful gains. What quitting means is FUCK SCIENCE AND SHIIT WE WAZ FOUNDING FATHERS OF DEMOCRACY AND SHIIT. Tik tok, even democracies eventually fall.

Oh no, another government subsidized e-celeb doesn't support Trump. How will he ever recover?

It should, on some level. People tend to support policies that are in their economic interest, often times unconsciously. I don't doubt that Zuckerberg truly believes in globalism as a moral good. It is just really convenient that he benefits massively from its implementation.

I dnno, I always thought that Musk is a closet righty

This...

It is part of his business model.
He has to belive.

I don't know quite how and how far Trump/America is going to deviate from the Climate deal but desu the Saudis and neo-libs/cons are the ones that have killed untold so that they can be the fuel kings. Now they are the ones investing in American Oil. What is the difference?

It is a shame that this has not panned out in the best way.

Musk should be executed for treason and corruption...He recive BILLIONS in the Obama Government and stole tech from NASA.

Fucking Austic Piece of Shit.

President Trump dont need Scum close to him.

cvdme

Why is it always fucking yanks that believe this flat earth shit? If it REALLY did hit the fucking dome, the rocket would've fucking exploded, you retard.

Literally flat earth movement is probably some bullshit cooked up by CIA or whatever to discredit right wing movements, and make Christians and the like seem even more retarded.

Literally a psy-op.

>GIVE ME GOVERNMENT INCENTIVES RRRREEEEEEEEEE

>Well, what's use of being adviser if Trump ignores your advice in key issue.
Musk isn't a fucking climate scientist. His job was for rockets and shit.

agree with me: progress

disagree: regress

kys liberal nigger, your climate religion is bullshit

fine he's a swindler of taxpayer monies subsidizing supercars for the rich

>the planet will become a barren wasteland in the 4 years that Trump is in charge because he left a treaty that does nothing

lol

I seriously doubt he cares. He's pissed because he owns a solar car company.

This really.
He's part of the elite's club.

I just have one question: Why exactly is it bad to push renewable energy? I'm mostly an /o/tist so I can tell you on this subject that there's a trend in the US to modify your brotruck to spew huge clouds of diesel soot on hybrids and cyclists. Why does ecology trigger americans so much?

calm down and get red pilled

Flat Earth in 5 Minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=GDKc6X8TXNE

Yes! This.
Follow the money.
Musk, a living hoax.

>Liberals love the billionaire who fleeces the government for money that could have gone into Libshit programs

SAD!

Green "companies" are government welfare dressed up to look like productive work, he's the king of the welfare queens.

Perhaps, but those cars and others like it are the future whether you like it or not

Arent those batteries on electric cars like 11ty billion times worst for the environment than gas engines on the long run? What a hypocrite piece of shit

>t. 21 yo neet

>I dnno, I always thought that Musk is a closet righty

I'm thinking he's only on the right in terms of protecting his assets and big business. He's probably more center-left or center-right, rather than one extreme or the other.

He's a burger. Suck it up, burger. Some of you burgers are braindead retards, whether you want to admit it or not.

THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME

No more subsidies for Tesla, no more bailing out shit bag country's. This is what I voted for

MAGA BITCHES

Oh. I read "He stands to lose a lot of money" and my mind filled in the blanks. Haha. Sorry.

You're literally retarded

It's not. It's a great idea.
However it's a horrible idea to hamstring your economy, especially while China is racing to surpass you.
It's also bad to spend a dickload of tax money on failed renewable energy ideas.
We should be going nuclear, it is the safest, most efficient alternative to coal/oil there is available. But the "environmentalists" hate that too because they are stuck in the 70s.
Once alternative energy is efficient enough to be profitable and make sense it should be pushed, but by then it will be pushed along by the invisible hand of the free market.

Absolute shithead decision to get out of a position of power and influence for the sake of virtue signaling. I'm sure he's feeling really smug right now.

>About fucking time.
And it's about time to cut all his subsidies too. No one would buy a single one of his shitty cars if they had to pay full price for it.

This is the correct response. Already down a little bit in after hours TSLA

look at the human trash who will inherit the world, I'm doing my best to be anti-green

Musk cuckboi aye? He's as fake as Stephen Hawking, Bill Nye, and Neil Tyson. You sheep bow to the icons of media. Shame on you, you mindless bag of flesh

>Why does ecology trigger americans so much?

It doesn't. Just the Sup Forums shit brigade. Most Americans believe in climate change, want to improve the environment, and probably understand that renewables are the future.

>there's a trend in the US to modify your brotruck to spew huge clouds of diesel soot on hybrids and cyclists.
This is true, however. There aren't laws against it (think depends on the state?), and some people believe in the "bigger and louder is better" idea. Inevitably it's going to happen.

I love how everyone was acting like the Paris Accord was flawless, getting ~190 countries (mostly shitskinned) to comply with the accord at all times.

Because of the lack of enforcement, it's a scam for us to even be involved.

>It's a scam

What? You don't like millions of dollars in taxes going to 'developing' shitskin countries?

un.org/africarenewal/magazine/april-2016/paris-climate-deal-and-africa

What are you, a racist?

Because we always do shit first. That rocket means nothing. Here's 200 proofs
youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

He's not going to be able to use Earth's resources to colonize Mars if people are panicking to use those resources to save the Earth.

It would be smarter for him to encourage stability and health on Earth until he can get to Mars and set up shop. After that, it doesn't matter, but it's not like saving the Earth after that point would be a bad thing since we'll always have a fuckload of people that want to leave this gay planet.