Tell me, Amerifats. How does it feel no longer being able to say that America are the leaders of the free world?

Tell me, Amerifats. How does it feel no longer being able to say that America are the leaders of the free world?

Get a real job

>How does it feel no longer being able to say that America are the leaders of the free world?

I'll let you know when it happens

we've been like 6th place for years. this country is a shithole

Let's just say that they 'ruled' the world by blackmailing, rigging elections and aiding terrorists.

Back in the early 2000 the syria country was actually a nice country.

already happening burgertard

Yeah, but we've got plenty of "old money" to last us for decades to come

the whole world tunes in to watch the president of the United States tell poor fucks to eat shit.
>chinc in the us says America is done.

America is all that is left of the free world.
You kikes won, but we're not going down without a fight.

>would-be leaders of the free world
>don't even pay up their debts to NATO

You'll need to stock up on condoms when Trump makes it so your employer doesn't have to cover birth control anymore.

>free world

>be german
>say holocaust didn't happen
>go to jail

HUEHUE MERKEL LEADER OF FREE WORLD

I know it's been awhile, but what you just saw was leadership. Standing up for American values and not giving in to the rape of us by China, India and other (((developing nation's))) under the Accord. Tough choice to make with that much pressure against you, but he did. Leadership. And we are now more free than the French, who will be paying Pajeet for years to come while he continues to be the one raping the planet.

leader of the free world: US citizens subsidize military defense of europe, US economy oriented around serving everyone on the globe except US citizens who pundits write must be abandoned for the sake of tolerance and diversity.

>Say refugees are bad
>Go to jail

not jail but police will search your house and you get a fine

>burgertard calling another burgertard a burgertard

here is your (((you))), now go back to brock and ask better instructions for you because you just can't internet at all :(

feelsgoodman, now go suck someone elses tit for a change.

says the (((burger)))

Feelsgoodman.png

Deal with your problems yourselves.

Cry more liberal faggot

Go and check out how much old money is actually left at fort knox
Protip: there's none

Who actually gives a fuck? Until we can actually subjugate the entire planet and make English the global language, dollars the global currency, then what's the fucking point?

Feels good now if we could just get rid of the shitskins, I want us to be known to the rest of the world as the equivalent of a real 4th Reich that they can't do shit about. I have no desire to lead these cucks or mud people.