Climate change doesn't exis-

Climate change doesn't exis-

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0
web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(((science)))
>muh poor polar bears

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or blindly continue to go along with their agenda. whatever.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

That's an old bear dying of old age

>ruining your own economy to appease liberals and line the pockets of bureaucrats
Really activates my almonds.

Maybe polar bears should invent guns

hahahahah... Schlomowitz... great meme

sick burn

Climate change is real. Even if its not man-made it's bad. Even if it doesn't raise sea levels and destroy cities, it acid-bleaches coral reefs. On SOME LEVEL, climate change is real and exclusively negative for most people. You really think (((they))) won't use an expanding sahara desert as an excuse to bring more niggers in to Europe? STOP THIS MADNESS, GO GREEN. Hitler would have agreed with me.

Just accept that it's real. If your argument is "we can't stop it", you're a defeatist cuck.

Probably starving because polar bear numbers have swelled over the last 10 years and this poor beta cuck got rekt by an alpha bear.

b8 doesn't exis-

Starting a thread subject this way is ga-

Stop it? The fucking weather??

>being that stupid

JUST TAX MY SHIT UP

How do you think polar bears die?
They are unable to hunt because they are sick or old and then they starve.

What has this to do with global warming?

Tbh I thought Sup Forums would be more on board with climate change related issues, given the possibility that the heat in Africa will send hordes north that would make the current refugee crisis look like a joke.

#healtyateverysizes

It's wet

Thats what happens when cats get wet, wat are you stupid or something

JUST TAX MY SHIT UP T B H F A M

You think we're fucking idiots? You think we're going to panic because some computer model says maybe in a hundred years the average temp is going to be 0.4 degrees hotter?

Are you out of your fucking mind?

Fuck Trump and every american on this board.

I hope you North Korea nukes you.

That's what happens inevitability happens to overly specialized species, the environment has never been static, ever.

If only someone had taken 3% of our GDP this never would've happened

reverse image search shows source as CNN article kek

Polar bears are not in any sort of threat what so ever. If all the North Eastern ice does melt, these crazy fuckers will just move further south, which are areas they already inhabit frequently. They have been recorded to swim for up to 220 miles.

Polar bears don't need to exist

Skinny bears don't exis-

>18 billion + spent to save snow nigger bears

Feels good man

Polar bears are at the highest population since they have been tracked. GTFO and prep Muhammed.

Money isn't real idiot.

>liberals are so stupid they think fluffy polar bear fur = fat skin so when they see a wet polar bear they think it's starving
>liberals are so stupid they don't know what polar bears eat (it's fish and if global warming was really melting the ice then it'd just make room for more fish)
>muh it's called climate change now because even libs had to accept the fact that global warming isn't happening
I know this is a troll thread but whatever.

>did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

Did you know that massive climate change that occurs naturally tends to come with mass extinctions? And that the quicker the change, the more species are lost? Our carbon output is more than a drop in the bucket and is definitely having an effect here. Whether natural processes are slowly warming the planet, do you really want to accelerate the process?

If we reduce carbon output now, we'll have longer to develop better ways to cope with a warming planet, and we'll see less overall extinctions. We may even find a way to push back against the change and prolong the age we're in.

just because you don't have something doesn't mean it's not real... nigger

>thinking this is actually true

>polar bears eat fish
>fish live in water
>global warming
>more water
>more fish
>somehow this stupid ass bear hasn't figured it out
Really makes me think.

If that money went to genetic structuring research and space travel we could save all existing species that we could get our hands on and upgrade them to survive the coming change rather than standing on the beach and screaming at the tide to turn back

As sad as it may seem sitting in your comfortable office chair behind a computer screen, this thing will charge you and eat you alive without second thoughts, hungry or not.

Well yeah, man hours are, so it is a choice. Watch and listen to niggers parade around talking about themselves or save bears.

You were forced to pick wrong Yank.

T H I N N

that graph doesnt explain anything, nice legend. cuckservatives are truly terrible at using their resources you confuse the reader more than help why even include this shitty graph doesnt mean anything kys trumplefag

Did you know that all species on earth have, right now, adapted to survival in a specific inter-glacial climate?

Did you know that that includes ourselves and the entirety of our global infrastructure?

Did you know that a shift in climate accelerated in any way by man's blatantly retarded activities will have catastrophic consequences for the global food supply and the geopolitical landscape?

Did you know that you're inbred and a complete retard?

You should.

Climate change is rea-

Only when we can measure the entire world accurately we can say if its T or F

solar bears don't even exist

this happens every year, and always has.
Some of these bastards are unable to trek in time and stay behind, like on Svalbard.
>Then they become very dangerous, humans are normally not good enough for them, not fat enough.
Right now there is a polar bear trapped on Svalbard, and believe it or not, it climbs to the top of these bird mountains........
>To feed on eggs and bird chicks, like a goat it climbs the hill/mountain several hundred meters down.

Anyways this is part the time they go for humans, but sorry mate climate changes all the time, and we're heading for a new ice age, it's inevitable. Let's see if some stupid city people tourists gets eaten this year too.

That happens in the winter too, you never know with these fuckers.

>polar bears are transforming into the cleric beast

fuck

>The country that's cutting down Transylvanian forests like there's no tomorrow is lecturing Lardistan about muh environment
Just fucking kill yourself you retarded hypocrite.

you're a real genius OP

Did you know that humans are adaptable and none of that shit really matters?

>I hope you North Korea nukes you.
I hope so too.
It wouldn't kill us, it would just destroy all the liberal populations centers and make us stronger.

These Richard Spencer photoshop threads are getting out of hand

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

We're not screaming at the tide to stop. We're bringing all the firehoses in the country to accelerate it. My point is not that we should scream at it to stop. I merely said we should stop making it worse.

Even if it's a natural process, our carbon output is still speeding it up. The more we do that, the faster the extinction will come and the harder it will hit. With more research we may be able to reverse or slow the process to buy even more time through ways of sequestering carbon back in the ground.

If we keep going as we are right now, we will quite possibly make the planet shittier for a long time, in exchange for relatively small short-term economic gains.

If we work to fight global warming, it will cost some money now, but has the potential to reduce or avert a disaster for future humans.

>polar bears eat fish
WTF!
THEY EAT OUR FISK!
Gas them all! Gas them all to hell!

Fuckers normally eat seals, but I fucking knew it they steal our FISK!

That polar bear is wet. It went for a swim. It's one of the primary ways they hunt in the warmer months.

Polar bear populations have exploded so much that they are moving south and mating with brown bears. Now mapleniggers have to deal with these hybrid beasts fucking shit up

from my knowledge, most szeklers live by cutting and selling wood, and most deforestations were signed by the magyar party UDMR

Damn, that Bear would look great in some blue striped pyjamas.

I don't see a problem here.

SO VIBRANT SO ENRICHED!
GRIZZLED.COM

enjoy adapting to malnutrition due to all the fucking crops dying you careless mongoloid

An old polar bear with a broken leg has nothing to do with climate.

>we dont already produce more than enough food
you are retarded my man

huh, I've seen these hybrids on TV.
We don't got them grizzly bears here, and it's been a few thousand years since they hit the mainland.

>OY VEY, ok, man isn't causing the climate to change
THEN WHY ARE YOU OK WITH A GLOBALIST TAX SCAM YOU TWATS

>HURR LET'S PRETEND WE CAN TAMPER/ALTER THE GODDAMN PLANET TO SUIT MAN'S BEACHFRONT PROPERTY NEEDS, THAT'S WISE!
how brainwashed are you twats?

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for~3% of what the earth is releasing on it's OWN annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fucks. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb brainwashed shits

Maybe he should grow a brain??? Dumbass bear.

They are not lol, but who cares, these fuckers take our FISK!
>Racewar now, gas the polar bears now!

Neither does she apparently.

This. Faggots act like things going extinct is wrong. It's completely normal.

OMG A POLAR BEAR IS STARVING!
QUICK! SHUT DOWN DETROITS AUTO INDUSTRY!

>ruining your own air, water and land quality to appease the neocons and line the pockets of industrial tycoons.

wtf I hate the environment now

Drug addiction isn't funny...

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>THEN WHY ARE YOU OK WITH A GLOBALIST TAX SCAM YOU TWATS
Did you read my post? Even if it's not entirely manmade, dumping billions of tons of carbon into the air is making it go faster. Pollute the air, pay the tax. The rest of us don't want it warming our planet and we don't want to breathe it.

Are you fucking stupid? Stopping now according to the outrageously biased models would only slow "global warming" by only a couple years at the cost OF TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN OUTPUT.

I want it warming the planet. So fuck you

Not gonna lie, former polar bear supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching polar bears crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this polar bear spread the truth about climate change.

Don't worry Romania
We will liberate you someday

What auto industry? That shit's made in China now. Detroit is a wasteland.

>Pollute the air
>CO2
do you want to know how i know you're not very smart?

This, it's not even science anymore it haven't been for a couple of decades, it's religion.

Look in what field in science does scientist get basically kicked out, for pointing out facts that doesn't fit their narrative.

Same shit with the bee hoax.
>muh bees are dying
No they are not, our guys took it a bit for granted at first I think, then they did extensive research on it, and guess fucking what!?!
>The bees have never had it better
>They wander
>So we get species we haven't seen in years
Lit fake science it starts like this
>One office scientist makes a shitty report with a lot of errors
>Next one comes and uses that report as ref
>Next one uses these two
nobody checks.....
>it continues, and now you have a web of lies and faulty science, which is the case in both of these subjects

Yes as you say the climate is always changes, it goes in cycles, we have that in memory here, I'll post Einar again
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY
Also the bee stuff, wtf man.... it's only about shekels cult like shit
>Ragnarok will come but it takes thousands of years, then it's back again and so it continues, the big cycle, the iceage

>SEE, we fed this polar bear nothing but vegetables for months and he's FINE.

Meat is murder, meat is murder!

thanks china derrr me song su

Except, you know, it's already proven that CO2 to insulation effect isn't linear, it actually has diminishing returns. Or are you really so stupid that you think a global increase of 2 degrees fahrenheit in 300 years is actually "that" dangerous to humans.

Like holy shit take this guy behind the barn and put him out of his misery. Fucking self-loathing illiterate sheep scum.

(((polar bears)))

Question: if I could find a picture of a fat looking polar bear, would you then change your mind on the issue?

Generally in academia it's shitloads of shit research, and it's just getting worse and worse

t. Scientist that rides the tiger

severely underrated post

Look at this you fucking shitlords. This is what happens when you fat shame

>ruining
Care to elaborate or are you just reading from you Shariahblue talking points list?

Fuck Polar Bears.

They are useless and kill people.

Will this work at making all the fat girls fit?

I got my eyes on a fatty that has potential so need to know.

It's just an Icebear with mental issues...

Did you know that most things we do that put CO2 in the air also release other gases that are much less pleasant to breathe?

And where do these three trillion dollars go right now? Oh right, into corporate pockets. I'll happily sacrifice the two cents of it that I actually see in exchange for cleaner air and a better climate.

2 degrees makes a bigger difference than you might think, illiterate corporate shill scum.

polar bear literally is injured and unable to hunt/eat because of it

also
CO2 is already nearing levels of saturation
the relationship between CO2 and temp increase is logarithmic and it's all but plateaued -- with each doubling of CO2 the corresponding temp increase is ever smaller

it's not global warming, it's global greening
since the 1970s Earth has gained a continental increase in greenery

>Royal Society Global Greening climate lecture
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk

>articles
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth/
phys.org/news/2017-05-atmospheric-carbon-dioxide-global-greening.html

Carbon narrative is a scheme for world government.
We should fight pollution and bad environmental policies, not the goose chase which is carbon warming.

Liberals are mentally ill.

If you want to go back to the stone age, go ahead. Leave everyone else out of it.

>He doesn't know the optimal CO2 levels for C4 plant growth
>He thinks crop production will diminish
Lel. The """science""" is settled

>When you have to usher in a new depression with the globalist policies you support in order to lose weight

Damn, really joggins the noggin.

Kek

Force the Japs and chinks to stop over fishing our seas.

Global warming is about as real as evolution. Liberals think they can make anything up and it's science

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.