OK, I don't think this is funny anymore: this moron is going to destroy the environment for real...

OK, I don't think this is funny anymore: this moron is going to destroy the environment for real, and the only thing you think is "LUL LIBTARDS BTFO XDDDDDd!!!!!!!!!!!"

No, climate change is not a Chinese conspiracy.
No, the Paris Agreement is not a globalist trade agreement.
And NO, reducing CO2 emissions wouldn't destroy the American economy.

>b-but muh regulations! MAGA!!
STOP BEING THIS RETARDED: I am sure you are totally ok with all the environmental laws and regulations that controls acid mining drainage, because you don't want that shit into your water, so don't come now to tell me that you fuckers are against regulations.

Other urls found in this thread:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/
gutenberg.org/ebooks/59
web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-climate-change-plan-20161122-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf i love immigration now

Yes, I'm ok with stopping acid mining in rivers but I'm not okay with losing tens of billions of dollars to UN kikes every year.

I agree. We should have voted for jeb he would of kept us in the paris agreement unlike this idiot trump

The only thing retarde here is the post

It takes a special kind of retard to think that not signing an agreement to subsidize china and india to pollute even more is a bad thing.

Hey Faggot!

NOBODY CARES

Haha it pisses of the libs and merkel hah
#MAGA #covfefe #wall

Save your breath OP. Speaking against Trump on Sup Forums is like speaking against cheese at a pizza shop. Nobody cares, you're a fool, and it's somehow always the Jew's fault. Always.

[spoiler]The environment is already destroyed. It's too late.[/spoiler]

>I don't think this is funny anymore
that's what makes it funny to them. they just follow the goblin in their heads

just boil the water, problem solved

b8, total b8, but I want to try to give my two sheckles. (first of all lead is a fucking stupid word and the mineral lead should be called lead, and the component leads should be called "leeds".) I work around Europe and chinise rohs components. In 2002 lead was taken out of component leeds such as DIP's and transistors, the lead was there to significantly slow down a processes called "tin whiskers" which is smaller than hair line metal strands growing off of the leeds and connecting to other leeds, can destroy the computerized board, causing nuclear melt downs, satellite shut downs, and cars to accelerate out of control. Environment cucks are disguising "safe and eco friendly" with "Fuck the value of human life, i want to sell more." I.e the light bulb debate.

I dont give a fuck about global warming. Im sure elon musk can build a device to filter the 0.04% of the atmosphere's CO2 out.

yep i hope that now all the rivers of these TRUMP cucks get flooded with shit and they all get cancer , then they will blame DA JOOS , MUH JOOS IT S A COSPIRACY AGAINST TRUMPPPPP, TRUMPP JUST WANTS US TO BE HEALTHY WHILE HE IS A FAT FUCK

You had one job.

There are too many Sup Forumstards who are religious or don't believe in climate change.
This dogmatic retardation really unsheaths my melons

I don't give a shit if it's real. If it the people who want to see my society destroyed and my children raped want something, I want the exact opposite.

I stand with our great president.

Oh fuck off with the climate change BS already!

Why does it get warmer? The sun
Why does it get cooler? The sun

Who contributes to the change of climate on the sun?

God

Our planet has been here 4 billion years and has suffered through catastrophic events and life is still here!

Quit being an ignorant useful idiot and stop believing in the made up science for the benefit of big corporations.

Stupid children of today will believe any bullshit you tell them. Critical thinking is on the decline because your parents bread a bunch of fucking MORONS!

>If it the people who want to see my society destroyed and my children raped
remember to shoot yourself burger-kun, you are dangerously stupid

Daily reminder.

You might want to try again, retarde.

Cultural Marxism is working out great for Sweden. Just keep letting them fuck you in the ass, it will be fine.

there are children here who believe you are serious

(You)

>95% of climate deniers are american rural (((coal))) shills

really makes me think

>trumps master plan is to drown all the niggers

>red state education
truly sad

Yeah, this planet will probably survive... what about us, humans?

Oh, the deniers will never admit they were wrong. Some will just pretend they never said anything, others will pretend that it's all part of a natural cycle while Sup Forums will just blame the flooding on HAARP rays and chemtrails or other such shit.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Can I "believe" in climate change and also think the Paris accords are garbage?

Not even the most dire climate predictions predict this kind of flooding

Shut the fuck up!

am i ruining your little kalas here? fucking wanker

>tfw religious, rightwing and believe in environmental protections
hmmm...

No, you're just a little crying cucked bitch making me more ashamed of our fucked up country.

Fuck the Globalist Ponzi Scheming Carbon Tax Agenda 21 Wealth Redistribution Scam Known as the Paris Accords.

The NWO is getting its Shit Pushed in

BTFO any of you psuedo-science shills; Have some PROOF:

riggedit.com/2017/05/01/global-warming-or-global-governance-full-length/

=!@!!=

Do you even know Europe you stupid redneck?

right back at you fucko, I'm embarassed to share a peninsula with you

They do, it's just a longer-term prediction (centuries rather than decades).

Not sure what's the funnier part - the giant inland sea appearing in the middle of Australia or Florida just fucking gone.

Awwww wittle boy got his feewings hurt

climate change is a hoax. time to grow up.

>coast lines changing over centuries

You mean like they have for literally ever?

>Florida will be gone in centuries

Until 250 years ago Florida was populated by a few thousand swamp natives

People will love

Here is a book for you:
gutenberg.org/ebooks/59

Reason and science are not a NWO conspiracy.

>US won't cripple its economy and send billions of dollars to green energy goblins anymore
wow wtf the Earth is fucked

FUCK YOU NIGGER

Spending all this money in nigger infested shitholes does fuck all for climate change! However spending this money instead in the US for the same shit would have 1000x larger impact AND less money would be trading hands between bureaucrats to accomplish stated objectives meaning MORE money would go to the actual projects, which means even more of an impact on deterring climate change.

FUCK YOU OP YOU ARE AN ETERNAL FAGGOT IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS NOW KYS.

they thought we were dumb before, now they think we are retarded.

You really want your great-grandkids growing up surrounded by Florida Man's flood-displaced great-grandkids?

I don't think you thought your cunning plan all the way through.

The left wanted white men to get out of saving the environment. Your wish is granted.

what you are looking at shit for brains, i'll talk down to your level, is the fact that the earth has cycles. cycles that are predicated on factors you are clearly too stupid to understand.

this has been going on for billions of years.

this graph shows that in the past 400,000 years alone their have been FIVE previous spikes in temp and CO2.... exactly as we are seeing now.... exactly as expected now.

also as a post pointed out above, yes man creates CO2... but it's like pissing into an ocean of piss. it accounts for less than 4% of what the earth is releasing on it's own annually.

web.archive.org/web/20090107122439/http://www.eia.doe.gov/oiaf/1605/archive/gg04rpt/pdf/tbl3.pdf

what accounted for the previous spikes, most of which were far worse?

think about it, you dumb fuck. what accounted for it?

did donald trump go back in time and drive gasoline cars around and build factories?

should we also ban precambrian fish? dinosaurs? early land mammals? wolly mammoths? cave men?

why do you think the MSM always only show the past ~150 years or so of data to make it look scary?

you dumb shit

>my great grandkids

Centuries from now you are talking 7,8, 9+ gennerations back at least 4-6 gennerations per century if you assume most people have kids at 20-40

OP you're 100% right.
The Americuck posters here act worse than leafs now.
Fucking nigger IQ chimps. I bet none of them ever went to the University, these fuckin retards wants to destroy our Mother Earth.
Fuck you faggots.
REEEEEE

>these fuckin retards wants to destroy our Mother Earth
POO

Can't stop smiling. I love how Trump fucks the globalists up the ass. This really made my day.

why would anyone agree to prevent the creation of infrastructure and energy jobs in your country while everyone else is free to expand. you are an idiot for thinking that is a good deal.

Your mom is a NWO conspiracy lole.

I used to think he was a 11-D chess master, but now I know he is just an imbecile... WAKE FUCKING UP Sup Forums!

Let's spend $100 trillion to maybe slow warming by .05 degrees over the next 100 years. activates the atoms for sure. And fuck libtards!!!11!!! XDXDXDXD

Fuck off from my board Americunt. You all should be banned, /pol is a shithole because of you guys.
Nobody really likes you.
You all act like a fuckin prom queen and you know what you're worst scum in this planet.
Just fuckin kys all.

>florida sinks
wtf i love coal now

>muh environment
KILL
YOUR
SELF
HIPPIE

>frothing mouth
haha, you suck. now fuck off

>believe what I'm saying because it's emotional goy
>look at this strawman argument

I voted for Trump but this is just getting ridiculous.

Can we all just admit he's a failure of a president and should be killed?

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-climate-change-plan-20161122-story.html

Climate change is real.
The Paris accord on the other hand is a farce. It would allow China Russia and India who are the worst polluters in the world to go right on polluting while the EU nations and the US would have to cuck ourselves and our industries even further than we have already.

Fucking retarded. Since this man took office my life and the industry I work in have done a total 180 and I'm doing better than I have in almost two decades.

I am sick of the marxists. Everyone is fed up with you people. If you keep this shit up you will wind up in death camps or shot dead on the streets and nobody will shed a fucking tear.

Get with the fuckin program or get with the noose you fucking cocksuckers

How about we kill Canadians and Marxists?

i'm not sure why anyone would support the paris accord. it doesn't offer governments anymore incentive to reduce climate change, since there aren't any legal targets.

for people who don't know what it is; it is just a tax that is just going to keep being expanded weather these soft targets are met or not. obama said it himself

This. All this deal did was ass fuck the US by putting a shit ton of restrictions on us and virtually none on the Eurofucks. The Chinks, Russians, and Indians are some hard core polluters but this deal lets them keep at it. Not to mention the US has made a metric fuck ton of strides in helping the environment without any damn accords, I mean hell our carbon foot print is at 1994 levels right now.

Interesting chart, you can clearly see how cucked a country is based on gasoline prices.

Climate change is just globalist code word for global wealth redistribution. I cannot wait to laugh in fifty years when the earth keeps going as usual to see what your excuse is then, or maybe you will drop climate change and fall for a new snow job.
The guy who helped found the EPA said they fixed all the problems and stopped the severe damage to the environment in ten years, and at that point should've handed off control to the states and disbanded.
But you know once you give government jobs and bureaucracy they never let go!

nice try clinton

the people have spoken

DOOM TO THE CORRUPT GLOBALIST AND THEIR CORRUPT ENVIRONMENTAL LAWS

I mean dont get me wrong, I like the idea of doing what we can to save the environment and all that. However, this accord is not the way to do it on account of how hard we would get fucked in the long run, and not to mention it does not affect the biggest offenders in anyway. The US has and is making strides in environmental improvement without crazy deals.

Ha! Nobody has a reply for you, user! You always roast the climate-change hivemind.

All of the countries can remain in it if they want. They just have to cough up $$$

>The guy who helped found the EPA said they fixed all the problems and stopped the severe damage to the environment in ten years

Source please for libshit butthurt

The Paris Accords are objectively a scam and there is not a single argument to be made in favor of them.

Your issue is creationist-tier cult nonsense. YOU LOST. You will not be allowed to steal any more money. Fuck off.

Shut up, my feelings are more important than your "facts" or "science" (liberal buzzwords without any real meaning). Clearly you're just a communist Chinese on a proxy.

after they tax you on carbon for 50 years and things are fine they will say it was because of agreements like this, and that 'we need carbon taxes'

if things get worse (they won't) it gives then even more of an excuse to keep these agreements and expand them further. you really can't win.

Fuck this timeline god dammit

>Virgin who'll never have children doesn't care because his family legacy dies with him and he doesn't have to look to the future

Have you ever seen them make fun of families in the 50s afraid of a nuclear war. Like senpaitachi shelliing our money for legit fallout shelters.

That will be the world about 6 years into the next cooling period.

>Lets not try and buy ourselves anymore time so that we can develop the technology to potentially avoid certain disaster
>That would be stupid
>America 2017

Go take a long bath in your shit and carcass filled holy river, Pajeet.

So you telling me that you believe in some massive global conspiracy perpetuated by every single climatologist around the globe? You understand that this level of schizophrenia is on a par with flatearthers right?

>Doesn't make an argument
>"Yeah, this guy's non-argument is good huu huuu Russia"

You lost. Get over it.

>HUUUU HUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUU WHY WON'T YOU LET ME STEAL FROM YOU HUUUU HUUUUUUUU THE CHILDREN

The only children you care about are 30 year old refugees.

>Disaster
>That never happened and never will happen because climate change isn't real
We were supposed to have catastrophic flooding years ago. It's all fake.

>STOP BEING THIS RETARDED: I am sure you are totally ok with all the environmental laws and regulations that controls acid mining drainage, because you don't want that shit into your water
Well if you're so sure of something that's so fucking wrong, you have no credibility anyway :^)

No, because you haven't done any research into the Paris accord and what it actually entails or you'd have a different opinion.

Fuck the environmental terrorists humans who chose to live in these unsustainable places. They deserve to die for what they are doing to the wetlands

Well it objectively is. The climate models have all been wrong, and every prediction has been wrong, and the actual amount of climate change has been negligable.

It's a scam. An appeal to majority literally is not an argument.

Damn it, I saw it on the news a few years back, I am trying to find it again.

You're retarded. Ok?

>I know this because I'm a climate scientist but don't ask me to produce any peer reviewed scientific studies to support my claims because if you do that just makes you a jew

>HUUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUUUU PAY FOR MY HEALTHCA-I MEAN SOLAR PANELS
No. You get nothing.

It isn't the way to do it ! There's just a sense that oh, the (white) developed world should be guilt tripped (especially compounded with social justice) to such a degree that they'll irrationally ignore or even justify developing countries committing the same sins you developed (white) countries in the past have committed. This is dumb liberal logic and any reasonable person knows two wrongs don't make a right.

>Spending all this money in nigger infested shitholes does fuck all for climate change! However spending this money instead in the US for the same shit would have 1000x larger impact AND less money would be trading hands between bureaucrats to accomplish stated objectives meaning MORE money would go to the actual projects, which means even more of an impact on deterring climate change.

>Why curb environmental problems around the world when they impact the entire world equally

Yeah, can't figure that one out.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
SAGED

>climate scientists predict disaster every two years
>It never happens
>HUUUUU HUUUUU HUUUUUUUUUUU W-WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN

It's like fluffy abuse. All you do is scream and cry when you aren't allowed to steal.