Trump will be gone this Saturday

Trump will be gone this Saturday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuuuuuuuccckkkkkk
i cant go

i have to work

Cool I guess, protests losing their happening excitement though. They almost seem like social events these days.

I miss the black lives matter riots, those were entertaining to watch..

Covfefe am'iright guys? Hahaha I mean what a dummy right guys? Aren't these covfefe memes just super dank?... right? Hahahaha hahahaha I mean covfefe you too! Hahahaha

Don't worry I'll be there for you

What would you like my sign to say?

This. At least protests becoming commonplace are a sign that shit will truly hit the fan in the near future.

Sup Forums isn't for you two newfriends

Dub s decide if Trump will complete his 4 years

Trips decide he gets 8 and drains the swamp.

>What would you like my sign to say?

aliums did 9/11

>Trump will be gone this Saturday.
Says increasingly nervous Communist for the thousandth time.

Maybe they should get a job so they can influence politicians with what they want, money.

lmao ok not again guys this is really getting to be too much for my sides.
this is the 9th time sense he taken office i have heard this is the end bull shit and as fun as it has been it still never gets old you may want to start to pace yourself though we still have 8 more years to go you are going to wear yourselves out

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

This is SURELY the end of GRONAMLDP FRLUJMPFH this time.

fpbp as usual

pls chimpout

Funded by elite globalist kikes.

Can't wait to smash some liberal skulls

A lot of loyalty for hired protesters.

you're the real idiot here for missing the joke

>all those cars to drive to a protest

but co2 causes global warming!

protesters, no!

Normiees going out to
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

Where? Do people just gather in front of their respective town halls? How are they gonna protest, by yelling at people on the sidewalk?

Kekd

>implying i haven't been waiting for the second civil war for ten plus years

I want it to break out into civil war. The following election after that, there won't be so many blue voters as now.

I'm SURE you're right! Better go bet your life savings on it!!!!

>tfw my father-in-law wants me to show him around downtown Portland on Saturday.
Goddamnit. Knowing how fucking cucked my city is, this shit will definitely be going on here.

No one cared who they were until they put on the pussy hat.

the same thing they've been doing since last December.

The funny thing is that leftists can't even claim to represent "normal" anymore, because they lost.

>working on Sabbath
wtf is wrong with you

We've been over saturated with protests. Sure have another. See if real people give you want you want. How has that worked so far?

FUTURE PREDICTIONS

>antifa chimp out as usual
>Sup Forums helps identify the offenders from cell phone videos via weaponized autism
>arrests made

>tfw i have to deal with family stuff all weekend so i cant be cozy at home watching periscopes with you guys

and then hypocrisy will be on display

>consume gas to "protest"
>leave trash behind

Why not get a job so you can buy a house and put solar panels on your house? I did it, pic related.

Impress us for once, practice what you preach.

And he'll be back to work on Monday.

do they even know what they're protesting anymore?

I miss BLM riots too. It was exhausting red pilling my family, glad BLM was able to help.

No he wont

No, they just chant meaningless stuff like "whose streets, our streets' and 'black lives matter' and 'no fascist kkk'.

Not really. Trump is still in office. He said something offensive during his campaign, love Trumps hate, jobless, no plans.

Good time to protest.

being online with polbros is such a superior way of experiencing this coming political decade. feels like NEET lives matter

I like your peddit format of posting
(back to peddit faggot)

>planned
>by your friends at MSNBC and CNN

God damnit. This is going to be just as effective as the green protests they had a few months ago. That really shook him to the core. FUCK

>REEEEEEEEE CLIMATE CHANGE
>*drives car*

Can't wait to see those hilarious covfefe signs!