Young White Men

Why do young white men no longer "go out" and spend their money?

jews

Aside from Warhammer,

Fuck Jews and their movies.
Fuck Jew puppets for ruining Vidya.
Fuck Jews for ruining comics.
Fuck Jews for ruining TV.

That was easy. Go home, lads.

/thread

>Why do young white men no longer "go out" and spend their money?
amazon
>cheaper
>no driving in traffic

spend money on what?

Spend what money?

You need to wait a month for shit to come. Just go to Walmart you lazy nigger

>mfw i just went >>>out and spent $18 on american made ammunition

come on goy, you love the new wonder woman, be a good goy and give us shekels for it.

i have prime so it arrives tomorrow or the next day
who waits a month for anything in 2017?

I don't have money to spend. Lazy fuck, never had goals, just played vidya all day.

>go to bar
gross whores and overpriced drinks
>go to restaurant
no friends, overpriced food, overpriced drinks
>go to theater
Jew propaganda
>go to arcade
it was removed to make room for a lingerie store
>go bowling
no friends
>go to sportsball game
TV has better coverage but I don't want to watch niggers pretend to represent me anyway
and so on

Maybe if I wasn't an atomized NEET that shit would be interesting.

I'm saving money

>go to arcade
>it was removed to make room for a lingerie store

This breaks my heart. Arcades were fucking great back in the day.

Because they're paying rent and barely scraping by to begin with.
Meanwhile 40-50 years ago a single Mechanic could own a house, a car and support a family of 4.

Do that with friends and you will change your mind.
Unless you re austic

Relationships are in shambles, marriage is a broken institution and childbearing is nothing more than making yourself a hostage to a woman who believes she deserves it all

I don't believe the modern woman is a worthwhile partner. I wish people would start holding women accountable for staying faithful to the man they claim to love

too much risk of being assaulted and potentially murdered by niggers or drug addicts.

what money?

I do but I'm an anime buyfag who does preorders. such is life.

Everything's on the Internet anyway.
Also, the continued atomization of my society.

Because my friends and I usually just cook on the grill and hang out. Why would I go out and spend what meager money I make on gross sluts, chemical dependency and globalist propaganda?

I'll take brats, grill, friends, lifting and Church over all that any day. Also shooting when I have the spare money for range ammo.

wow
you children really hate jews huh?
i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

Why should I spend my money? I am going to bury it all together with a to be determined victim who will keep it safe for me until the day I reclaim it in the afterlife.

They have money to spend?

Leave us alone. There are plenty of Brown's and niggers who blow their money

Because they didn't get scholarships and grants for diversity to attend higher education, they had to take high interest loans. If they got a job after college, then they are paying those back because fucking white males actually know what the word "loans" mean. Of course, that does not leave them any money for disposable income, since they have to coordinate costs of living (no government housing), medical expenses (no government aid), and retirement (no social safety net). And they say white males are the privileged ones.

>Fuck Jew puppets for ruining Vidya.
eastern european devs and japs are fine
>Fuck Jews for ruining TV.
anime is fine, well, the shit cannot be blamed on the jews at least

Lack of buying power. In general, people have less spending money than back in the 50s, when the middle class was strong.

This, sad.

>go out
>dodge normies, sjws, and allahu akbars
no thanks

lol, nice projection, nerd.

>Wow
>Wow, just wow
>I can't even
>It's 2017 (current year)
>2
>0
>1
>7
Taking the world as, what it truly is, seems way beyond your comfort zone.

I do.

wow
you children really love jews huh?
i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a decade now and how do you people do it?
never being racist, anti-semitic, islamophobic, and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and naive....
unbelievable....

as others have said , women aren't worth it, entertainment is all propaganda . anything worthwhile like a house is just signing your life away slaving away to pay interest.

>is it satire?

We'll never tell.

White man currently traveling Europe blowing money

Lynch saved TV

In the continental US, we rarely wait longer than 2 weeks.

I hear you ameribro. Besides coworkers and roommates who are both forced to acknowledge me at a base level, I have no friends. Society just ain't geared for it. You make friends as a child, sure, but as adults, no beuno. May as well light your greenbucks on fire before going "out" to spend premium + tax + tip on food with too many calories, sodium, sugar, serving size and be judged for being the creeper sitting alone, or bowling alone, or doing anything alone.

Fuck me for living on a tropical island in the middle of the indian ocean.

Basically these. Our parents have lived decadent lives and now we are paying for it.

Spend what money on what?

Csgo , dota2, sc2, etc are infinitely more fun than going to a party or club where all anyone does is take Snapchat selfies and text and play beer pong

Id rather play with my online friends having actual fun . added bonus: drinks don't cost $50

why should i? i dont have a chance with women. thats why i'm durnk right now.

that's where all the terrorists bombings happen

>move to new city for work/school
>impossibru to make friends since no one ever has human interactions anymore outside of Snapchat and Instagram
Well OK then

(((products)))

>brats
What's up wiscobro

Yes, spend your money goy, keep up with the latest fashion trends, buy the latest Apple accessory, buy a new car every two years. You don't want to be uncool, do yoy?

You have to go back

This. Media is unwatchable these days. I literally watch 3-4 tv shows a year with an android box and access to literally everything. All shows have (((messaging))) and once you know thr game its too easy not to notice and ruins the experience.

Professional gamers are glorified drug addicts.

Basically this.

Is this the new pasta?

Why do people pretend beer pong is fun? Just drink your fucking beer instead of playing a game to pretend you're not an alcoholic.

nah ive been using it since december
i have a way better one on my home computer

f&spbp

Skams din lata javel. En god medborgare bidrar till samhallet

Why would I spend my money?
>Products pay random celebrities or sports stars millions for appearing in ads instead of offering lower prices.
I don't care if Tyrone B. Niggastein uses a product.
>Overpriced shit
Why should I pay to drink in a bar when it's a shitty atmosphere for a guy like me to get laid? Far better to tinder, cook for a girl and bang on the soda.

How about you offer a service that promotes friendship somewhere near me? I made more friends playing paintball 2 weeks ago than in the last 2 years.

Saving up to get a mortgage is fairly difficult with today's property prices. We make do with online entertainment for now.

Sup Forums is satire newfriend. Jew is just a helpful label.

I like going out in specific space like NATURE, in some bars with my friends and some clubs where good electronic music can be heard. But now than I live in the countryside everything is more measured: I only go into cities to see friends I can't see elsewhere, I just buy on the internet and try to keep my things /stuffs as longer as possible. Money is a problem too but I try to focus on what matter the most. And I don't go out because everything is propaganda : cinema, theater politic events... I hate everything that is mainstream : Jews ruined everything it's true : everything has symbolism and everything is a mass manipulation / control of the mind. And Iam not even paranoid. It's just too obvious now. I have that chance to have some very very good friends (2/3) with which I can be myself and it's the one of the reason to be alive. I go out because I know what I want to do and to see not because some (((people))) are influencing me.

ya got it easy user you could be african!

I make €250 per week and I spend €200 of that on "going out". It does me no good.

oy vey the very vocalization of antisemitism is anudda shoah!

>been here a month
seen something you like madam?

hey maurbro, hows life going?

Shame on your leaf.

Go back to temple and count your shekels.

Offer a product I want to buy.

Coz I can't find clothes that I like in normal stores now everything just looks fucking gay and unpractical. You can find EVERYTHING in online store now soo fuck you trends and fashion. Beer and groceries is only thing I go out and buy

Warhammer is simply superior

I am impressed how the creators absolutely nailed what happens if degeneracy goes unchecked, by using Chaos gods as an example.