Macron just confirmed to Drumpf that the Paris Accord isn't renegotiable

Macron just confirmed to Drumpf that the Paris Accord isn't renegotiable.

If you voted for Drumpf, I don't want to hear one fucking word from you.

It doesn't matter if you "believe" in climate change. You did nothing to stop it. YOU are the cause of this. Take responsibility.

Other urls found in this thread:

circa.com/politics/barack-obama-changed-how-nsa-intercepts-of-americans-like-donald-trump-could-be-shared
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering the House of representatives never voted on the Accord, its illegitimate. So fuck you, it was never in effect righteously.

>"To help developing countries switch from fossil fuels to greener sources of energy and adapt to the effects of climate change, the developed world will provide $100 billion a year," NPR's Christopher Joyce reports.

Remember, China is considered "developing" so they don't pay

Did Macron comment on the U.S. government spying scandal?

circa.com/politics/barack-obama-changed-how-nsa-intercepts-of-americans-like-donald-trump-could-be-shared

the paris accord was bullshit trump did the right thing fuck off you moron

>WAHHH the earth is overpopulated and causing climate change
>WAHHH we need refugees to save our economy and declining populations
>WAHHH the power to run our economies is causing climate change
>WAHHH Trump is going to kill all the children because of climate change

Pick one

>France
>telling the us what to do

It's so strange I feel like these internationalist faggots have been so far up thwir own asshole about what can and can't be done that when trump comes along and says no they squeal in impotent rage

Fact: NATO is a collection of our vassal states

Fact: we can do whatever the fuck we want

nonbinding agreement not renegotiable? why not set own standards that make sense and leave frenchie out of it.

>implying the country with the biggest military cock on the planet can't negotiate whatever the fuck we want

Get real, who the fuck is gonna stop us.

Either renegotiate or leave. Can't renegotiate? Leave. Why are people surprised that Trump is doing exactly what he said he'd do?

Macron is going to learn quickly how small he is in the game.

I hope climate change kills you and everyone you know

I don't like Macron but if he can help Americans realize they elected a complete incompetent that's just great

There is a real deep-seated mental illness when people freak out over a country withdrawing from some sort of international bureaucracy.

Why do frogs believe they are immune to America fucking them up? They do know that jews control America right?

What the hell is France going to do, try to sue America for breach of contract in the Hague?

>Take responsibility
Tell that to the Chinese you dumb shit.

Glad you're here Macaroni.

The cool kids are going to mock him

If that's the case then I'd say that's an open and shut case. Perhaps a better American than me can bring specifics to the table, but does the Constitution not specifically require that all laws imposed on the American people be enacted by Congress?

>Why are people surprised that Trump is doing exactly what he said he'd do?

because thats not what politicians usually do

Macron is such a fucking alpha. I didn't realize how important the French election was but now I see, the EU will never fall under this guy. Him and Merkel will in fact become the new leaders of the free world.

its so cute when a manchild like macron tries to assert dominance. maybe if his wifemommy had called instead, trump would take it seriously

Eat a dick bitch.

SHAREBLUE SHILL

Fuck this faggot.

yes

What does Trudeau think about warantless government spying on civilians?

Shut up and fuck off.

>support literally paying people to take your jobs and taxes

>Nothing was renegotiable

How diplomatic.

OH SHIT the world's greatest fags are ganging up on the US.

You think momma Merkel told them to?

>LOOK GUYS THE NEW KID IN THE BLOCK MACRON IS THE MOST POWERFUL POLITICIAN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE HE'S LIKE OBONGO

GO FUCKING FUCK YOURSELVES FUCKING LIBERALS FUCK OFF YOU ALL DIPSHITS

Well, if that isn't the proof that it was a great decision, then I don't know what is. Basically a good formula for handling reality:

Whatever libshits say, do the reverse, keep winning.

>Paris Accord isn't renegotiable.

I guess you're fucked then France.

What are you going to do about it french fags? Sue us? HHAHAHAHA

>Muh Macaroni

Europe won't even be a country in thirty years

>cool kid

The left are a bunch of insecure spoiled brats, and so is Macron so they relate with him.

> China has no environmental restrictions for years
> Forcing us to pay billions to other nations
> U.S has all the restrictions and debt burdens
> No we won't renegotiate this
> You're the bad guy for not wanting to pay billions and have non-competitive environmental restrictions

This isn't Trump denying climate change. This is Trump saying we shouldn't be the only ones punished and paying others.

I don't care.
Fuck this world.
You made me not care.

The political momentum of the Paris agreement was global. It was never going to be redesigned specifically for the US.
Trump probably ought to have left out the "but we're open to renegotiation" bit in the speech. Gives signatories an opportunity to politically bitchslap the US by refusing.

This is a pro-Trump board, go preach your crap on reddit shill.

This. Macron, Merkel, and Trudeau are so much cooler and smarter than Trump. They made a fool out of him at the NATO conference. As a leaf this makes me happy because my country is rising while theirs is falling.

>>take responsibility

gladly.

Why does everyone chimp out over Trump decision?
Almost every country in the world signed it, yet it did absolutely nothing.
China signed it, they sure are all green and Eco friendly.

I can't believe this many people just fall for this meme agreement.

>this cuck thinks he has a voice in anything
Please leafs, vote him out.

Congress never voted on the Accord, since it was one of Obama's Phone-and-Pen deals. So, Trump is pulling out with a Phone-and-Pen.
Fuck off, Normie! And sleep in the bed your guy made!

>Granny fucker the first, glorious leader of the surrender monkeys thinks he can tell the US what to do
>Somehow not taking action to stop things you don't believe in is bad?

Goddamn these triggered climate faggots are bouncing of the walls, and we're just sitting here thinking, "yeah that's exactly why I like Trump"

Then that cuck can have fun getting fucking destroyed by the biggest economic powerhouse of all time when Trump goes full on China mode of production.

t. Major faggot

Stay mad faggot!!

What you stupid burgers don't realize is that every other country in the world wants globalism. The US is powerful but they can lose a lot of that power if the rest of the countries say "see ya" and proceed onwards as planned. It's like David and Goliath only there's a million Davids.

Could someone explain to me why we have to pay trillions of dollars to someone? I can just ride my bike to work and stop buying anything made with petroleum like plastics.

Get the fuck out of Sup Forums you stupid fuck.

The planet will not be destroyed by us you dumb fuck. China and India ALONE produce YEARS of pollution we are trying to stop in ONE week. FUCK you, FUCK the EU, FUCK the UN, FUCK Africa. FUCK all of you.

>non negotiable regulations set on countries by unaccountable foreigners

WHY THE FUCK DID WE SIGN ON TO THIS SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE

>YOU are the cause of this. Take responsibility.

>lives life normally for the next 5 decades

Shut up colgate.

Who said we are negotiating the accord?

America's military could take on the world's combined except for maybe russia

And our particular David survives by suckling at the teat of Goliath.

Its a """Treaty""" so Obama had authority to sign onto it and it was legal when he did. However, since it wasnt passed by Congress Trump can easily withdraw.

It really shows the fragility of Obamas legacy because his reliance on Exec Orders and other Executive branch exclusive powers.

>globalist

>politically bitchslap
You mean rhetorically bitchslap. They can't do anything politically. They're politically cucked.

Its not. Obama schemed to have the Paris Agreement drafted under a preexisting treaty from 1993(?) explicitly so that Congress wouldn't be required to ratify it, as they wouldn't.

It's not real.

AGW is a scam.

that handshake tho

LOL

>"nothing was renegotiable in the Paris Accords"

to steal the phrase uttered from trump during his speech, "that's fine"

you have fun supporting 3rd world countries financially to the detriment of your own citizens, we'll be making america great again

Fuck this guy

>taxes are already retarded
>lets tax carbon
>spending less on refugee gibs? Watch your mouth or you'll be locked up for 2 years

Hope he falls into a ravine somehow fuck him

>France thinks that it is a world power

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>inb4 China uses that reasoning to defend themselves for their own pollution
>buh buh America #1 in pollution me no pollution long time like America

China also isn't required to take any action for 13 years according to the Paris Agreement lmao

If nothing is renegotiable why even mention it Macron

k

Cry more baby faggot

What a clever team of Jews that nigger had.

Have fun with that, tell us how it works out for you.

>You are responsible.

No faggot, China is responsible. If our country was powered by unicorn farts, other shit hole countries still pollute.

They create smog clouds that cross the fucking ocean on the wind and fuck up the lungs of people in the Philippines. They reach as far as California and cause politicians to freak out and enact more taxes and fees for bullshit because they blame Californians for China's smog.

We should have never saved these faggots. Germans were better.

relax. crack open a nice cold co2 infused soda and then maybe take a nap.

No one gives a shit about what Trudeau does. Trump is so powerful, a typo from his Twitter makes the news. Now get back to syrup collecting

>ITS ABOUT CLIMATE CHANGE THIS WILL DESTROY THE WORLD
>Ummm sorry sweetie can't renegociate this

Campaigned for Trump so here's my word on the matter.
>salt

inchorent twitter screeching incoming from fatty

That's just it, China is merely DEFENDing their own pollution. They are not trying to curb it at all. So we are hamstringing ourselves while other people laugh hysterically at our stupidity.

yes and no, the Congress gave power to the Executive Branch to sign "treaties," the language being very vague, which is exactly how and why our last few Presidents have been able to enter all of these "non-binding resolutions/accords/treaties."

so basically they try to claim its the law...internationally. The only thing they can't really do is try to supersede our own laws, which is why the language is so often confusing and vague. it basically tries to make a bunch of "promises" that eventually can be used to legislate or at least be filed against in an international court. Basically though they can't really do shit b/c we can always tell them to fuck off. just depends on the President and if Congress is willing to back him up.

OK MURICANS
what else you goys gonna do now to end the human race?
nuke syria?

Okie dokie. You can start sending me your thanks at any time.

LOL just imagine that conversation
>"P-PRE- President Trump"
>Th-tha-that climate deal wa-wassnt negotiable
>"Fuck off Frenchie, I do what I want faggot"
>"o-ok m-m-mr pre-pre-president"

Trudeau will say the same.

Government power isn't such a great thing after all when the other team has control of it you dumb libshit.

I lol'd

Sage

Its nice driving thru town and not seeing matresses and tents in the street. Might as well castrate yourself because France will be Culturally enriched, and you white flag waving faggots will succomb to your dogshit leader. France is fucking dead.

So what is that mummy fucker gonna do about it?

Do cuckolds enjoy cucking other cuckolds, or does it ruin the fun?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee: the post

>Macron BTFO's Trump
>Trump will never recover and will cancel freedom in the US