Tell me Sup Forums, what is Jerusalem worth?

Tell me Sup Forums, what is Jerusalem worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XU264IWNtKM?t=4613
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jack shit

t. salad in

bout three fiddy

DIE FOR GREATER ISRAEL

Pollaks will fight for the jews till the end

All hail trump!!!

>we're totally not cucks guys

Rich in history of the region for those who read. Interesting architecture, but personally, Caesar should've razed it to the ground, or at the very least, Titus shouldn't have stayed his hand as much as he did.

They have caused an awful of trouble over the centuries.

The world.

Faggot atheist non Christians will be THE FIRST to go.

Everything

You people are ignorant of history. No Jews, No Muslims, no any other bullshit. Christainity above all. One God for all eternity. DEUS VULT!

This a thousand times. All who defy God shall receive judgement.

Six Gorillian

"For it is written: As I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow to Me, and every tongue will give praise to God."

and nothing

Absolutely. The butthurt felt throught the muslim world of how some dark age small Christian army managed to march into the heart of the holy lands and hold it down for a hundred years is delicious.

Plus we took it from them and gave it to some kikes, enraging the inbreds even more resulting in thousands of muslim arab deaths. Would deus vult again.

THE DRAFT

Christians today are such cucks, how can they accept the Jews and Akbars shitting on their holy land?

Nothing, it's a shithole. It's always been an absolute shithole, I don't know why anyone would ever fight over it.

>the holy land
The only people who could call that shitheap of a region holy with a straight face have never been there.

Nothing.

*raises fists up*
Everything :)

I have not no, but then again im not christian. But both the jews and the christians should be fighting for it because of their believes, but I think the christ cucks have given up or something.

>What has Jerusalem to do with Athens, the Church with (Plato’s) Academy, the Christian with the heretic? Our principles come from the Porch of Solomon, who had himself taught that the Lord is to be sought in simplicity of heart. I have no use for a Stoic or a Platonic or a dialectic Christianity. After Jesus Christ we have no need of speculation, after the Gospel no need of research. When we come to believe, we have no desire to believe anything else; for we begin by believing that there is nothing else which we have to believe.

keep worshiping the kike on a stick.

It's only worth something if it's occupied by Christians. We need to fix a lot of other shit before we can start the next and final crusade. Deus Vult.

Tree fiddy

Nothing. Holy Jerusalem is in heaven now. Read the Bible you Christian Zionist devils.

youtu.be/XU264IWNtKM?t=4613

bragging rights
thats it

Less than nothing. It's a liability since it will be destroyed.
>Holy Jerusalem is in heaven now. Read the Bible you Christian Zionist devils.
This is correct.

Crusading for Jerusalem, and taking it from the Jews, is ZIONIST?

oh boy

BUT MUH SHEKELS!!!!

>Jerusalem
>worth
You know the drill.