American tourists in europe 2017

>american tourists in europe 2017

enjoy the sightseeing!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DfzOG
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2400799/Thug-did-THIS-Sophie-Joyce-throwing-pint-glass-face-free-months.html
youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone knows Americans abroad are complete twats... she probably deserved it.

she was probably culturally enriched you mean frog leg?

>high impact cultural enrichment.
A tanned german did this.

Go for it. This only helps us.
Not like I'd want to go after you faggots imported arabia.

Still a hell of a lot better than chinks and Russians.

that's pay back for the climate deal
get used to it, burgers

>Hello where is de Burger :DDDD

a little context would be appreciated

Can't wait to avoid Western (((Europe))) altogether and instead spend my money in Poland, Hungary, and Croatia.

fucking european scum you will pay

Lol payback huh... I hope your shitty little countries really piss us off enough to wipe you idiots off the face of the earth

>get robbed by "refugees"
or
>get robbed by slavshit
Just stay home burger where you will get
>robbed by niggers

What happened? I'm going to Britain and Scotland in July. Will I get beaten up?

This really. It would be safer and nicer there.
West EU can say goodbye to tourismbux.

While studying I was a tour guide in my city. Most people I showed the sightseeing places were Americans. It's incredible funny how small they are. Literally 90% are manlets. The worst is, they always think they are the center of the world and everyone loves them. So many tried to flirt with German girls by trying to impress them simply of the fact that they are from LA or so. They got mad, when Germans weren't interested at all. It literally destroyed their mood and they were upset the rest of the day.

Why would anyone in their right mind visit Europe at this point? It's insanity.

archive.is/DfzOG

I suspect that normies vacationing to Europe in the coming years will be an extremely redpilling phenomenon.
I don't know why any burger eve goes to the Western cucklands.
If I ever go, it will be to Poland/Czech Republic/Hungary.

Burgers who can afford to travel abroad are mainly educated liberals. The type of people who would have supported the Paris Accord.

>LA
>west coast
>manlets

Let me guess, "white hispanics"?

Calm your tits.
Don't blame europeans blame rapefugees and the merchants.

If only you could find your little pink dicks to beat up refugee rapists, Mohammed.

this
shit thread, OP

Sightseeing requires you to be able to see

>needed three Republics, one puppet government and two empires to get it right

Can't wait for number four baguette

See

The American tourists here act as a fucking retard, I'll do the same to the next one's and I'm not kidding.

>REEEEEEEEE

>a British chav got glassed in the UK
>in 2013

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2400799/Thug-did-THIS-Sophie-Joyce-throwing-pint-glass-face-free-months.html

Nice slide thread m8

germshit pay for WWII for Poland

If you act like a cunt? Yes. Just for being an American? No.

lol shut up cuck before you get james cooked

Some indeed. But also many of that 90s surfer boy type.

The older Americans were always badass. I liked them. They showed interest in German culture, beer, architecture, etc.

Good Americans must be made to fear for their lives they are scum.

I have experienced the same phenomenon. Burgers are told in school that they are hot shit but truth is no one cares about them. They flaunt with MURICA t-shirts and thongs thinking anyone will be impressed and they don't realize people are laughing at them when they turn around.

look at our shit county
How is that not enough payment

indeed fuck OP

cheers

>try to ruin europe with militarism
get BTFO
>try to ruin europe with lebensraum
get BTFO
>try to ruin europe with neo-liberal faggotry and imported ragheads
nice try krautfag

Really? When I was in Europe the women treated me like a literal god-the hot german slut working at the hostel let me fuck her ass. I banged probably fifteen hot european sluts that summer.

Ameriwhore BTFO

Yeah, that's the West Coast + Hawaii for you.
They're the stereotypical "dude weed lmao like chad muh fuggin america numba one" but I don't pay any attention to them since they mostly vote Right Wing.

I feel like they travel to Europe for bragging rights. A lot of younger Americans do that, it's a classic meme over here where women go "oh i wanna travel the world!!" meanwhile they could give a rats ass about anything that isn't American or in the "American-Sphere"

>lol we laffin we laffin at u

English people are basically niggers

OH NEIN; SIE WISSEN BESCHEID SCHALTET ES AB

I can't wait for the ban Ahmed.

Next is your Isis buddies, then Iran.

very disrespectful use of the flag, LITERALLY sitting on it.

Haha, love you too little bro.

fpbp

all am*ricans I've met this side of the ocean were superficial shallow human garbage. I believe these people cross the ocean with the belief that they're somehow superior and act like complete trash

fuck off you french fuck maybe this needs to happen to your mother or sister or even Granny

Our forefathers tried to build us a home away from all this shit yet the jews have thrust is headfirst into the fire on their behalf... I miss being young \o/

filthy flaki-eater: your crapcountry got more then enough plus you scumbags stole more then enough cars too!

I, too, demand she take it off

Underrated.

BRRRRRRRT
Oh am I sitting on this user?
BRRRRRRUU
I thought I was wearing it?
BRRRRRRRIT
here let me take it off just for you XD

>American flag t shirts

Lol who the fuck wears those? I believe you encountered the Fox News cuckservative breed of American. Were the people you saw fat and unattractive ?

>white woman gets beaten up
>s-she probably deserved it

Gee I wonder why the birthrates are dwindling

Yeah this woman is a born and bread Brit alright

chinks are fucking horrible even when they travel in asia. they are fucking nasty

Fuck Germany. I went to Germany to visit Rothenburg, I like old medieval structures.

Got kicked off a train 20 miles from nowhere in the middle of a rainstorm because somebody stole my whole backpack and kit (while I was on the train) which had my eurorail pass. Meanwhile ten literal homeless shitskins who obviously didn't have tickets were ignored.

Switzerland was far more hospitable.

This

Oh hey (((FBI/CIA))).

this. you just want to hit them in the face.

We just had the news of a foreigner coming here, being promised residence, the government stealing all his money, then being told to fuck off

This place is a corrupt commie shithole

They should rename most of Europe, Musland.

you're a cuck trying to coopt into a crowd of crusty spaniards, kys
>walks away in full american flag

>bread
remove yourself from the jeans pool

Sure

i wouldnt go to europe

youtube.com/watch?v=r-v-N435dNI

>a British chav got glassed in the UK
>in 2013
What are they sliding lads?

It's truely quite common. I've no clue where they come from or what their ideology is. All I know is they are obnoxious and for some reason they feel entitled to special treatment.

Punch an amerinigger today!! We need to beat every single american who sets foot in europe

sour grapes, you wouldn't say shit to a muslim americans face

My father visited Constantinople last year against my wishes.

Somehow, he came back with only good impressions. Thanks for not killing him, roaches.

>we leave the single largest act of diplomatic robbery ever witnessed
>one bitch gets a black eye while on vaycay in Europe from a "quinessential German"

Sounds good, enjoy not being able to fund your climatological pipe-dream

>going to Scotland

Yes, but it will have nothing to do with your nationality.

So is Eastern Europe officially less shitty than Western Europe now?

what if they're muslims? you fucking finnish bitches wouldn't do shit, you cucks are so weird go kill a cat or whatever you cunts do

You are a goatfucker aren't you?

Tyrone seems triggered. kek Send your sister here so I can glass the whore

it's so cute when leftists attempt to appropriate the word, "cuck"

>i'm trying so hard goys

No, it's still filed with Eastern Europeans

Well no shit they don't respect you. We're used to spics back in the US, don't expect us to treat you better because you live across the ocean.

The only thing I would go to the uk for is to visit scotch distilleries. Why visit a shitty country made shittier by boatloads of shitskins?

you sound like disgruntled waitresses

>french fuck
kek

Hush now, gookface.

kek your american women go here to get fucked

Kek

>Everyone knows Americans abroad are complete twats... she probably deserved it.
Very true.

If I was an American, honestly I wouldn't be traveling abroad for the next few years. People in other places will fucking hate you for being so retarded. There's going to be plenty of payback.

>All these tourists will come to Central Europe instead
This explains the government's reconstruction fetish.

Whats out or ill broke your kike nose americuck. JEwmerica BTFO how can they ever recover?

i would imagine most people who have a problem with tourists of any kind work in the service industry

With what dick? You fucking half mongrel go cuck for a muslim maybe they'll let you get the muddy leftovers

kek, chinks can be horrible, spitting everywhere farting you name it.

Russians can be ok if you speak to them, but they have no manners when it comes to food queues. And this flag is damn strict about dem queues for dem programs. It's strange to strange to enter ie a buss in the UK for us too.
We cram like step over each other to get in, while you stand orderly and go one by one.

It's really funny this stuff, my sister had a bong teacher, she went all nuts over this stuff

>You mountain niggers have no manners when it comes to queues!
>There is room for everyone on the buss, and you don't get in any faster, why the fuck do you do this
cultural differences.

People are pretty retarded if they go to places like France, south Italy or Germany these days.... Other countries too, here they often come to Oslo part chinks the last years.
While on reckon in there, I spot them both in the shithole and on the train. I once spotted a choinaman with a camera(ofc) that went totally nuts as he was trying to take some pictures of buildings, but god damnit each time a nigger came in front of his camera. He snapped as fuck.
Sad on the train back, you could all see how depressed they actually were.
>Don't go to Oslo either, avoid at all cost.
Strange though I meet them here too as there is a hotel town in the village, and they do tour guides here.
>I go wtf man... wtf is there to see here, but it's exotic too them ofc

And British women come here to get fucked.

Western women generally travel to get fucked.

Source, please.

If I see an American tourist I will beat them to death

>tfw the only reason people visit your "country" for for dude weed brownies, man xDDDDDDDDD
Reminder you are living on rightful French clay.

yea was just stating it so he knows I know how much a piece of shit he is