Oh boy, India did it again

Other urls found in this thread:

firstpost.com/india/e-rickshaw-driver-beaten-to-death-for-stopping-two-men-from-urinating-near-delhi-metro-naidu-condemns-assault-3492059.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uAcKVGBelA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tragic

Good. India would have begun to collapse as a civilization if that was allowed

>Superpower by 2018

>mfw when pajeets will literally beat you to death for pooing in the loo
In some ways, I admire them for holding on so tightly to their cultural traditions. We Europeans could learn a thing or two from this proud and noble race.

RIP Kumar

F

Mountain niggers chimp out just like the regular ones.

Wow, they take pissing and shitting all over their country serious as fuck.

>this is a culture that worships COWS

Why won't they just poo in the fucking loo

>get killed after offering men money to poo in the loo

are these things even human?

RIP Kumar, you were an honorary Aryan.

Lol, as an Indian, thank God I was born in America.

Do you think they pood on him?

>two pajeets beat Kumar to death for offering to pay them to use a public toilet

even your ID looks like poo

top hue

Post more pics

POO IN GRAVE

umm...can any pajeets here explain to me? why did they beat him up, what did he do wrong?

>First rule of loo club
>Dont talk about loo club
>The designated pooers don't understand our kind

can someone post the article of that Indian lady who fell into the sewers due to a collapsing street
I think her name was literally Loo or something ironic

>Sweden

Here's a good one. I think he's Sri Lankan though.

RIP Kumar

India get in here right now and defend yourself.

They probably interpreted it as a challenge, insult. So they went chimp out mode

Please be real

Kek

Ugh...if thats the case, how can pajeets be any different from when we call muslims sandniggers?

>poo in lo--sdgsrgergdfgergsdbaweq

>as an indian

you already fail at life by your genetics

He insulted their honor by pointing out their degeneracy.

i am british but am paki, closely related to or essentialy indian before paki independence

Us indians/pakis are wayy to proud. easy as, the two pissing guys saw it as charity, acted like it was the ultimate insult against them.

as jap has said before, they chimpanzeed out and got a bunch of friends to beat the shit out of him, killing him

Don't try and rationalize Pajeet, Nihon-san. They just want to shit in public. They love it.

have 12 kids bro

This
And this

>Indian born in America
>ID has 7/11
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mods please sticky this post

Can we meme this into bait that SJW's would fall for?
>toilets are patriarchy!
>toilets were invented by the white man to destroy indigenous culture!
>toilets are white! they're symbols of white supremacy!

If we could get SJW's to start shitting and pissing in public there would be massive keks AND arrests for public indecency/defecation/urination

toilets are unhealthy

BEAT IN STREET
E
A
T

I
N

S
T
R
E
E
T

>firstpost.com/india/e-rickshaw-driver-beaten-to-death-for-stopping-two-men-from-urinating-near-delhi-metro-naidu-condemns-assault-3492059.html

>youtube.com/watch?v=uAcKVGBelA0

No - Pakifag, you people are just crapophiles. You're obsessed with shitting in front of your peers. The heavily-spiced food certainly helps bring you to the defecating state. The release, the thrill of vacating your bowels in the open air of the great outdoors gives your people an inexplicable high. They are addicts. There is a genetic strain in curryfolk linked to this phenomena, undoubtedly.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE

So india is set to have the most people of any nation soon or might have already passed china depending on who you poo

How do we fix the poop problem? Can it be fixed?
We cant have 900 million pajeets pooing into the ocean everyday. It will destroy the world with poop

>tfw he was probably a Sup Forums user who got tired of being mocked on the internet and wanted to make a difference in real life

F
The man was trying to save his countrymen and he got killed for it.

but muh superpower by 2020

Poo In loo

>Be indian
>get random poop coloured ID with 7-11 in it
>even RNGesus knows

He has spoken.

Greatest activist of our generation
F

If SJW's were aware people in India use smartphones but refuse to use toilets
They would think differently.

>Penis so small your people get insulted to the point of beating someone to death for offering to pay them to shit like a normal human

Indians truly cant handle the bantz
I could not imaging living in bantland(austardia) while being indian

>be Kumar
>see Pajeet taking a fat shit on the designated shitting street
>decide you want to impoorove your country and stop the memes, offer payment to poo in loo instead
>woe as you'll never see India as superpooper when your consciousness is slowly snuffed out by 30~ shit-covered fists

>7|11

Well you know what they say, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

F

>offers them $0.03

Idiots, my family owns a motel, not a fucking 7/11.

>ctrl+f
>"pajeet"
>7 matches

only seven?

Do you sell 7 up? I'll take 11.

you can't make this shit up

never change poos

suprized
I bet the motel has a 7-11 in the parking and a subway inside

lemme guess, you're Gujarati right? Gujarati seem to prefer owning those 'rent by hour' sleazy motels in USA.

>The men came back with 15-20 friends and beat Kumar to death

But that's a Sikh.

ONLY ONE YEAR LEFT

>Tamil
>Sri Lankan

>he ignores the 9fag watermark

7|11 checked

The Poo Motel

because the classiest people get head in a changing room at the mall, reminds you the cultural deterioration of America has nothing to do with race whatsoever !

it's real, it was on NDTV India

>He unironically asks this.
Didn't know "german education" was a meme here

Justice 4 Kumar#pooinloo

It's a grave insult to insult people based on how they do their business there. You can't just embaress someone like that and expect to live.

I'm glad I live in the US now

Holy Shit Kekman ! Actual Full allcaps 'DELHI' in a India thread !!! WTF is habblanning here !!!

This is how you ID, Pajet

yup
You realize at least 50% of motels in America are owned by Indians, right? We're nothing special.

WTF is you id gyp
Romania is rightful Indian street from now on

I know there are Tamils on Ceylon, but they don't belong there.

Kek

Loo'd in the poo land

Yeah they do, they are native to the northern part.

Mmmmm ... name?

Rip Romania

Poor Pajeety.

Im sorry Pajet but that will never happen.

Reminder its all the non-white countries who do this type of shit. Reminder that when marxist fucks suggest that its not a racial thing, that they cant name one civilized country that isnt white, and that whites have been civilized for as long as they have existed. White countries are civilization. Theres places in France that are extremely poor, but there is no crime, as long as there are only whites around. That whole crime is tied to poverty argument is a non-argument.

BUT REMEMBER!!!12222!!!!!!

>SUPERPOWER BY 2020!!!!!11!1!1!

from wikipedia:
>Phosgene oxime, or CX, is an organic compound with the formula Cl2CNOH. It is a potent chemical weapon, specifically a nettle agent.

DELHI+CX NAO!!!

Who cares? Just deport them.

Why?

kys

for ethnic cleansing purposes

Hello, Patel.