youtube.com/watch?v=4fo5jLdJlgI
youtube.com/watch?v=4e6h4zLC5U8
streamable.com/p18iv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shameless self bump

We

>bill whittle

Who?

good video. fuck bill nye I hope he dies of cuck aids.

Does it matter if you know who he is, retard?

>oceans rise
>millions of third worlders drown
>hollywood pedos underwater
>increased plant growth
>trade routes open in the arctic
>antarctica becomes more habitable
>next ice age averted

Is climate change /our guy/?

>Muh celebrity scientists are better than someone who's actually knowledgeable.

You're part of the problem, faggot

Kek

>bolivia will drown
>it is 5000 meters high
Serioulsy this retarded?

Bruh...

youtube.com/watch?v=4fo5jLdJlgI

Bill Nye does have a bachelors degree in engineering and he did work at Boeing early in his life. but after that he decided to try his hand at stand up comedy.

He later on ended up on an American late night sketch comedy show called Almost Live that aired between 1987 and 1999. This is where he created "The Science Guy" persona. And he did sketch comedy like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=4e6h4zLC5U8

He later took his Science Guy persona to Disney and together, they created the kids show "Bill Nye: the Science Guy", a show that many people are still familiar with.

Then somehow, he landed a job as being the official "science guy" for CNN.

I firmly believe Breitbart was murdered by leftists

In other news: local bear shits on woods. More updates at 8:00

Bill Whittle almost makes me want to go back to being a basic bitch cuckservative.

Maybe they're "At Risk" because all their coca plants will be killed by climate change

Well makes sense with CNN. They are knwn as the Clown News Network.

>tfw leftist cuckolds everywhere screamed that coal was never coming back

>Trump BTFOs the entire environmentalist movement in less than a year

Being right is so fucking fun.

They aren't going to drown, they are going to try and move to your country.

Antarctica will never thaw, the rising oceans come from the North Pole and the oceans heating up and expanding like mercury in a thermometer.

Also, the excess CO2 only marginally increases plant growth.

I fucking love Bill Wittle.
>Right now, C02 levels are at about 400 parts per million, and we're told that if it reaches 450 parts per million, our children will burst into flames before they drown.

the real version

streamable.com/p18iv

Oh look it's the 'I'm too kind and knowledgeable to actually try being relevant' guy again

Trump is a necessary stepping stone. A needed agent of chaos. But ultimately true conservatism is the answer.

>They are going to try and move to your country.

Why do you think trump is building a wall?

They'll eventually climb it ala World War Z.

>the rising oceans come from the North Pole
Holy shit, people that think human cause climate change are retarded

>cut the glaciers into pieces
>launch them into space
????

>hello fellow alternative righters! please watch my video and make me efamous because im saying all the things you want to hear!

This video is retarded. CO2 levels aren't the only thing that determins temperature. You also need to consided the changing solar output - you know the Sun being the biggest factor that determins basically everything on Earth. Also all the changes in CO2 in history are well understood and their causes have been determined (or at least there are some very good theories).
Also the graph showing temperature and CO2 levels is disingenious. You need to add in the changing solar output. After that the charts match almost perfectly.
Also the increasing forests so far haven't been able to compensate for the extra CO2 we put in the atmosphere.
Also nobody is arguing that the planet will be destroyed. It will obviousely still be here. The issue is it could become uninhabitable for humans. In the past the Earth was a snowball for thousands of years. If it reverts back to that for whatever reason humans would probably die out.
Also the Earth having some sort of "natural effective way of restoring balance" or whatever is a meme. If that were true there wouldn't be any ice ages in the past
Also cloud coverage is both a positive and a negative feedback effect depending on cloud height. There are also many other positive feedback loops like decreasing ice coverage and the melting of perafrost in Siberia (which contains large amounts of methain - another greenhouse gas).
Basically the whole video is massively disingenious. Basically on the level of the "my sex junk" scene he shows in the begining.

Then we'll unload with machine guns

North Pole ice cap is decreasing while the one on Antartica is getting bigger.

>The issue is it could become uninhabitable for humans.
Tough shit. The weak perish.
The very essence of evolution.

>If it reverts back to that for whatever reason humans would probably die out.
This WILL happen regardless. The biggest reason being, scientists and libtards are more worried about climate change than meteors.

CO2 is actually dramatically increasing plant growth. Or at least there has been a correlation between increased CO2 and the earth becoming much greener. I mean they do breath CO2 so it would make since that almost doubling their air supply in a century would make them happier.

You spectacularly missed the point

>Also the graph showing temperature and CO2 levels is disingenious. You need to add in the changing solar output. After that the charts match almost perfectly.
Also the increasing forests so far haven't been able to compensate for the extra CO2 we put in the atmosphere.

Neither of these are in conflict with ANYTHING he said or argued.

>Also nobody is arguing that the planet will be destroyed. It will obviousely still be here. The issue is it could become uninhabitable for humans. In the past the Earth was a snowball for thousands of years. If it reverts back to that for whatever reason humans would probably die out.

That's precisely his point. he world will be fine. The real argument is about the well being of humans, and from that perspective the prospect of destroying our eonomies will be far more descrutive far more quickly than a POTENTIAL unhihabitable earth in thousands of years from now, when we might even have tcnhological solutions that trivialize the issue.

>If that were true there wouldn't be any ice ages in the past

The fact that there were multiple ice ages is exactly what proves the earth is a self correcting system. Cold periods, hot periods, there have been multiple throughout the eons and none lasted. Eventually it goes back to the mean.

Stop being a cuck.

MUH SEX JUNK

The more CO2 the less it starts to change the global warming effect. At a certain concentration their is minimal more impact it can cause. To even produce enough CO2 to increase temp by even 2 degrees hotter is insane. Fossil fuels are already becoming more expensive energy production anyways. Its really not an importan concern for the future.

Cant wait till we can trade with you burgers through arctic.

>you know the Sun being the biggest factor that determins basically everything on Earth
So what you're saying is that global warming has even less to do with man made C02 than we had originally thought

Bill Whittle is looking old and seems tired of this shit... Makes me sad. :(

>Bill Whittle

How can someone be so based?

Bill Whittle is great. I have a membership on his website and watch his content regularly.

www.billwhittle.com

>Bill whittle is getting old
>looks JUST'd
Sad!

Kys newfag

Am I not subscribed to Bill Whittle anymore? I haven't a new video in ages. Fuck.

and also played in the Back to the Future cartoon series which almost makes it not worth watching knowing how ignorant he became

Can I put that Speed Walker skit into the "fuck you, I liked it" folder or does that make me a degenerate with his sex so oh oh?

Too bad the Faggot who made the sourceless YouTube video is a literally who

> bill whittle

Literally who ?

Dude's in his late 50's. He's been watching Republicans snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for the last decade. At least he doesn't dye his hair anymore and accepts the salt-and-pepper wisdom.

On the other hand, he owns a sweet single-seater and is banging a gorgeous (for her age) Russian chick. Dude's got it made.

I love Right Angle because it's not about three conservatives licking Trump's asshole. They actually call him out when he does stupid shit, even if they are nominally on his side.

>he hasn't heard of Bill Whittle

That's because you're watching shitty MSM news, faggot. If you've been an ACTUAL conservative for more than a year and haven't seen Bill before, you've obviously got your head up your asshole.

Not I don't take conservative pundits very seriously because they are usually paid Koch Shills who don't use reliable scholarly sources

>bill nye

> Nye was the commencement speaker at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute where he was awarded an honorary doctor of science degree
> He was awarded an honorary doctorate by Johns Hopkins University in May 2008.[93] In May 2011
> Nye received an honorary doctor of science degree from Willamette University[94] In May 2015, Rutgers University awarded him an honorary doctor of science degree and paid him a $35,000 speaker's fee for his participation as the keynote speaker at the ceremony
> Nye also received an honorary doctor of pedagogy degree from Lehigh University on May 20, 2013
>Nye received the 2010 Humanist of the Year Award from the American Humanist Association.[98] In October 2015, Nye was awarded with an honorary doctorate of science from Simon Fraser University.[99] In 2011, the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (CSICOP) presented Nye their highest award In Praise of Reason

bill-literally who-whittle thinks he knows about climate change more than this guy lmao

There is nothing that can be done about climate change besides rebuilding the atmosphere artificially. The sun is what destroys the earth, and the atmosphere has naturally deteriorated. Modern manmade co2 commissions have been negligible.