Leftist buttfurt # 2

>buy a gun and be ready
>This is the last straw

Post more caps.

these fucking snowflakes. pollution bad , but murder a sitting president and all his hundreds of thousands of supporters somehow justified

Shoot the sun cold weather now

We'll
"Me me me me me me"

These kinds of threads are the only time Reddit posts are tolerable.

how many fedoras do you think those people own between them?

for the love of christ, it's not about the denial of science, we just don't have any solid fucking proof humans causing global warming, and if you ask for proof you're a retard who hates science

Idiots should be culled

A civil war might not be as bad as we think, if it means putting people like this in their place

>I want a healthy planet for my future children
>Future children
>Implying

lol you think climate change is just a theory and we don't have enough evidence for it?

want to know what else is a theory you goddamn shlomo? gravity. we only assume it exists and cannot directly observe it. you can only drop shit and guess, but whatever.

literally there is a difference between climate and weather. just because there's a really cold day in june doesn't mean shit when polar ice caps are melting. you should have learned this in 9th grade, in biology.

>Makes gun-hating leftists buy guns
>Makes numale 0 test cucks lift
>Makes Mexicans deport themselves
Is there a thing he can't do?

>A tax will surely fix this!

Can't wait for Secret Service to lock these people up.

Trump is still the fucking president, you can't threaten him like he is just another jew.

man-made gravity is real, moron! we need to find a way to reverse the trend before we are all crushed to death!

holy shit what level of chess are we even on at this point?

Gravity is a law. It's the LAW of gravity because it's consistently probable beyond any doubt.

As opposed to the big bang "Theory" which has supporting evidence but isn't consistently provable beyond a doubt.

You're a special kinda stupid aren't cha?

Where is part 1?

>I won't give any sources but just try to offend someone on the interwebz lulz i'm a genius
>>reddit

Is this about the Paris thing?

Keep em coming pls

>leftists buy guns
>only buy lead free ammunition to stay green

Too many fatties increasing the mass of the earth, making gravity all heavy and shit.

yeah, we haven't seen meltdown like this since the muslim ban.

capture the moment

>Hippie fucks trying to make an organic, cruelty free range gun

Yeah. The term "literally shaking" hasnt been unironically used this much since election day here. It's hilarious.

I know, maybe they should use c02 powered guns.

>literally there is a difference

'There is a literal difference'

9th Grade English.

Can someone give me a rundown on what the paris agreement even is?

>Buy a gun

Meanwhile, some of us can disassemble our guns while blindfolded. Good luck, leftist corpses.

difference there is, literally.

pleb

>"In a parent."

so what is said about leftists being soulless parasites is true. fuuuuu

Seriously though Sup Forums, should I get a gun? It's pretty expensive over here(any 400$ gun is already more expensive than your average monthly income), and I only want to get it if I'm really gonna need it. But the way I see it, I'll just get into shit because of how cucked our government is.

>I'm literally crying

bahahahahaha

these fucking lefties my god

nope, they would be battery powered and shoot biodegradable BBs

People think that Paris conference isn't just political virtue signalling?

>They show up to the fight
>their squad is armed unironically with Muzzle loaders, Air shit, and Archery weapons after a trip to cabelas
>Muh coalition of diversity
>they proceed to get wrekt.

>browsing autistic fansites specifically to get annoyed at retards

horseshoe theory

what would you consider proof?

(((As a Christian)))

Every man should own a gun.

Nope. Now that we aren't going to be paying 10's of billions of dollars and mining a little more coal the polar ice caps are going to melt and we are all going to drown while being mauled by starving polar bears.

>I just want a healthy planet for my future children
>implying he won't be raising Tyrones kid

Yep, I'd rather see all the niggers die in the coming ice age instead

>leftists
>"god sent scientists"

the fuck is with demon leftists' constant LARPing as Christians?

Are you allowed to own airshit? Buy some airshit to practice basic gun safety then save up like two months of serbia shekels and buy your right arm like a man.

>literally import a new population to displace my children in spite of my ancestors
>ignore all of their most heinous crimes and practices as they brag about breeding you out and treating you like shit when you're a minority
>violently shut down anyone who has a problem with this displacement
>a president ends an agreement with a foreign country
THIS IS THE LAST STRAW. GRAB THE GUNS

Leftists aren't people. I mean that. They aren't complete people, they're missing vital functions a normal brain has.

I'm a student though, and I've been saving throughout this entire year to save a bit over 300 jewros. Hopefully soon I'll be able to afford one.

it makes me deebly goncerned. Happening soon, fellow burger?

How cucked is college in serbia?

>Why don't you offer your perspective
So that snowflake redditors can immediately downvoted it into oblivion

American Liberals aren't leftist, but whatever floats your boat, burger. Liberals is a mental disorder.

Well, it'd get rid of your posting for a start.

It's completely free if you aren't a dropout and clear years somewhat seriously(you just need to pass most of your subject, average doesn't even matter). There's a single really good university, Belgrade University, and the rest are a fucking joke. I'm in electrical engineering so I wouldn't know much about liberal lowlives, but there seems to be an increased influx of western degeneracy in the last couple of years(marxists, pride faggots and such, no trans-shits yet though). Also feminism became awfully rampant in the last few years, but it's laying low instead of parading through the city and protesting. They signed a bunch of extremely cucked legislations under everyone's radar(like, complimenting a woman "against her will" can get you jailed as of yesterday).

Totally. Those trillions of dollars and factories moving to the world's worst polluter China so they can pollute more than we ever would is totally worth it for 2/10ths of a degree in 100 years, right?

What are gun laws like in Serbia?

Isn't this just reverse psychology? It works best on children and lefties are just that. Lifting will give these 0 test cucks testosterone, something they have never had. They will come around to be actual males in time. Testosterone is a hell of a drug.

>complimenting a woman "against her will" can get you jailed as of yesterday

what the fuck is )))their((( endgame?

Honestly as someone who didn't like Trump I have to give him credit. He has kept almost none of his campaign promises. The only two things he's done are the two things I actually wanted him to do: put a conservative in Scalia's place on the Court, and get out of this treaty.

>1 post by this ID
>6+ replies

Well done.

If the destruction of western civilization wasn't one of the main (non-negotiable) goals of those people they could keep their beloved global change agreements.

You can get a permission to own guns after a psychiatric examination and a certificate that you know how to use it(from some random shooting range), but to get a permission to carry a firearm you need to prove that your life is in danger, or that you believe so for a valid reason, which I think will be nearly impossible.
Many of us own guns though, mostly due to tradition. We're 2nd in the world in guns per capita, right behind you, all due to family herilooms and the 90s weaponry.

I believe it's weakening the family unit by setting genders against each other. This whole ordeal is making men and women more and more estranged, it's sickening. I managed to grab myself a STEM virgin and if I break up with her, I don't believe I'll ever get quite as lucky.

These people were not aware that the Paris Accord existed prior to our exit, yet it is somehow "the last straw".

why are they like this?

>>Makes gun-hating leftists buy guns
>>Makes numale 0 test cucks lift
>>Makes Mexicans deport themselves
Really makes me laugh about the guns. These people hated white militias arming themselves during the Obama years.

>Sup Forums is smart people acting dumb while leddit is dumb people acting smart

>>buy a gun and be ready
Sounds like something one would read on Sup Forums.

>Sigh.
I fucking love when they say that, it's the gayest shit ever

Shit. Never thought of it that way.

Really Pollutes My Environments.

the mayans were right after all

>fuck the anti-intellectuals
>fucking love black science man

You think this is some kind of joke? Now that we've pulled out of this agreement >NO-ONE SURVIVES

See what kids live about cinnamon toast crunch

>cuck me EU please, cuck me hard

Yeah but I'm sure those YouTube videos you watched and Fox and Friends know more about this subject than 99% of the scientists involved in climatology. The Republican anti-intellectualist movement is a fucking joke and it'll be what destroys your country. I'm actually happy for it, Americans are the worst

It's nice to have that heritage. Even in the very gunphobic state of Maryland I can have an AR15 (if it's configured correctly) without any special license. Getting a carry license isn't going to happen here unless you're someone important, or you work with a lot of money.

How common is illegal gun ownership? I read an article that in some parts of Europe the number of illegal guns hidden in people's attics and barns is in the millions.

Liberal faggots are such drama queens.

REDDIT SALT
GET YOUR REDDIT SALT
SPECIAL PARIS ACCORD EDITION
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

it's an old saying, which means you must be new

uh oh i think the left is planning a coup

should i report them to the FBI?

That's how the world is you stupid Swede

That article was probably about us. There have been multiple actions over the last few years to get rid of those guns. The police would even pardon ANYONE who would give over his illegal firearm - and most people outside of the big cities don't give a fuck.

>American education.

In scientific terms, theory doesnt mean it isn't a proven fact. You're confused with the other definition of theory. Gravity is still a theory. I hate Americans so much you people are so fucking stupid.

Yes, maybe even the WSJ. Maybe reddit will get raided.

Isn't this literally worrying about the great flood from a multitude of religions?

>we wuz astronomers

Pretty much. They're so far up their own asses they're picking corn out of their teeth

They buy hysteria hook line and sinker

Even if it was real it might make things more difficult. It might cause famine and drought but humanity fucking survived the Toba event and the ice age. We flourished during the Roman climate optimum. Implying the human race cannot adapt is retarded.

Also you could build cities underground and survive fine. Except vitamin D deficiency from lack of sunlight

just like a libtard, the cowards are always tryin to get someone else to do the dirty work.

You fucked it up.

Reddit is where retards go to act like geniuses. Sup Forums is where genuises go to act like retards.

>australian education
Standing a little tall there poppy

I seriously hope there is a civil war.

One of them is a christcuck

someone should go on there and find some more mentally unstable ones to try to get them to escalate to direct and actionable threats so they get a little visit from a three letter black van

That's my problem with their argument. I'd be okay with climate change being a thing if the evidence was clearly there and undeniable, but taxing people isn't going to fix shit about it.

>that guys name who starts it all off

this shit was way funnier than i thought it would be.
they haven't been this outrageously upset since the election.