Mexican user here, moved to the US 4 years ago, so I got a question

Mexican user here, moved to the US 4 years ago, so I got a question.
How could we turn Mexico into a powerful nation? Not something as great as the US, Russia, and China, but good enough to not be a shithole?
The main problems here are:
-Inflation
-Corruption
-Narcotraffic/general crime
-(optional) Counterfeiting that pollutes the streets

you already abandoned your homeland. why do you care?

We can't, just go back to your shithole and build a wall around it

I didn't choose to.

Yet you choose to stay. Really stimulates the synapses.

>We can't, just go back to your shithole and build a wall around it
Hitler literally walked around your impenetrable defense, now your country is filled with refugees and cucks.

REMOVE PRI
REMOVE NAFTA
US subsidizes corn and basically ruined Mexico's agricultural economy.
Mexico could be pretty decent if it cut out American companie and guarded the north border against CIA/narcos.

Go back you fucking wetback. Why did you give up on your people?

I can't afford to go back like that.
I have college and friends here, something you probably will never experience.

Start with law and order then collect taxes.

Good call, user.

Mass suicide then let white people settle the land.

Yes, because you guys kicked him out

We close the goddamn border until Mexico sorts itself out, likely through revolution. The US has been the release valve on that pressure cooker for long enough.

>>>>>Canada
A F U C K I N G L E A F

All the problems you listed are caused by savagery, the answer is simple, remove sub-human spics.

Remove Mexico from NAFTA.
Purge cartels, through a civil war.
Improve the education system.
Become comfy and decent like in the 1960s

Oi lad, wot bong is it?

Annex Mexico, kill all the shitskins. Whites move in and make it great.

Good advice, user.

Round up every single Mexican with a sub-90 IQ and gas them.

We need to promote the immigration of white people, people from Spain, Argentina, Brazil and Chile...we need to hire white unemployed people from other countries....

>Can't afford to go back
>College and friends

Have fun being deported

This may be the only time i'll ever agree with a fucking leaf.

I dont know chicANO stay there fuck off

>Deported
I have permanent residentship you dumb cuck

I am a white southern Mexican you fucking Wetback.

>good enough to not be a shithole?
Remove the Mexicans

>How could we turn Mexico into a powerful nation?
-do what Australia did to deal with corruption (kill them all)
-cut economic ties with the US, since they're pretty much a scam signed by PRIAN neoliberal politicians to let the gringos to steal the wealth and weaken our nation
-nationalize our natural resources
-raise the minimum wage to a living standard to stop being the "cheap hand labor" of the rest of the world
-Have a centralized federal goverment that implements centrist-left policies to protect the workers from systematic abuse, and prevent them from becoming criminals
-legalize all drugs to kill the first line of business of all those narcos, with the tax profit of all drugs sold, start investing in our millitary
-kill every major criminal currently in jail
-remove the right to vote from people without (at least) high school diplomas
-remove the 'plurinominal' representatives of the goverment
-cut the salaries of all politicians in half and invest that money in the infraestructure of poor communities
-start benefiting the small business owner instead of the big multinationals

Revolution / Civil war means more illegal immigration to US

Pol is gonna go apeshit but this one. But keeping NAFTA in power and breaking down trade and immigration barriers even more. Deregulation, and lowering trade barriers brings lower income countries up to our standards while increasing the efficiency of the bigger economy, being a "win win" in the long run

DEJAD DE SER UNA REPUBLICA

Start by breaking up all the monoploys and cracking down on all the cartels (helicopter rides for everyone). Start giving out death penalties for anyone convicted of corruption. Mexico just basically needs to get its crime issues under rap and then give their economy a couple decades to prosper. Really not that bad of place.

>I am a white southern Mexican
404 Not Found
>also wetback calling me wetback
LOL

well for starters cowardly fags like you would have to stay in their own country and start fixing things instead of bailing to other countries
obviously your main problem is corruption/crime and after that your terrible health situation
mexico has tons of resources and shouldnt be poor, the fact that it is shows how incompetent mexicans are at anything beyond picking crops or menial tasks
honestly you need a right wing strongman to fix whats wrong with your country and it would involve a columbia style dirty war, followed by massive government purges

isn't land reform a big issue in mexico? few wealthy hands holding many fertile acres, with sharecroppers working the land?

I don't want to form any sort of "union" with Mexico. FUCK OFF

>what's NAFTA?

>permanent residency after only 4 years

Law requires five years of residency to get permanent residency you faggot

Also

>on a student visa
>permanent residency

That's not how it works.

>south mexico
>white

This is just a b8 thread isn't it?

Corruption is your first priority.

Libertarians need to kill themselves

I have come to the US numerous times for summer, with a tourist visa.

I spend a lot of time in Mexico, and I honestly feel that there is more freedom there than there is here. No dumb regulations for building houses or businesses. Park however and wherever you want. Mexico is great

You need a middle class. But that depends on having enough high-trust communities (i.e. whites). You don't have enough whites.

So you cannot not be a shithole.

And yes, I am a white southern Mexican, due to my father having the ginger gene, he's white.

Man. Not even the v Mexicans care. Mexico is going to sink into degeneracy in a few years. All is about stealing while we can.

Mr. pNCyQl3r for el presidente, VIVA LA REVOLUCION

Easy, get rid of Mexicans and fill it with whites.

Fascism.

¡Venceremos!

Build your industry and be favorable to businesses but have your own businesses. Importing business will only give a little money.

you cant blame corruption, corruption is only something that happens in secret, everyone in Mexico knows all the rich people steal the money in government. I hate to insult you, but the people in Mexico are just too stupid to ever become rich. the poor people in Mexico worship politicians like they are gods, and they just live like shit, there is no solution to the problem until you face the obvious fact that you let parties like PRI give all the money to the rich

No wall, no strong hands to do that

No wall, no strong hands to do that

Import ebola. Don't treat it. Wait a few months. Let the US annex it.

What, you wanted something that would make Mexico great, when it's full of Mexicans? Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ...

Disgusting.

i am mexican too user, but a white one

we should have open borders for good whites who would like to move here (maybe even eternal anglos), it worked for texas.

Ok, more seriously, but still not flattering to Mexico:
Let America colonize and run it. That's what Mexicans come to the States for, the wealth and the (roughly) good order that we've managed. Let the US rule with an iron fist for as long as it takes to wipe out the cartels, establish a monopoly of violence, then get some Anglos who viscerally hate corruption in the local FBI - basically, keep Mexicans out of positions of power. And get rid of shit like teacher jobs being heritable (wtf?).

That almost certainly won't be enough and will be a disaster too, but it'll get closer.

>get a Duterte that will kill off the drug cartels and industrialize the country
>get the US to legalize all drugs to further starve the cartels
>have a eugenics policy for higher IQ
>annex the southwestern US if possible

>What is Carlos Slim

you gotta come back, wey

No - NAFTA killed the poor corn-growing peasants who can't compete with factory farming. I'll let you have it if you can tell me what Mexicans would do if they can't farm any more.

Oh, and, breaking down immigration barriers - you have to help Mexico without exporting its problems to the US.

What ancestry do you have?

If you cut the salaries of the politicians then they need corruption money even more.

spanish, catalan, german, polish, american

Spain must rule your country, and México will be great again like old times aka New Spain

you have to go back you fucking moron. everything else is just a waste of words, time, energy...GO BACK PACO JESUS FUCK GO BACK IT'S NOT A MEME IT'S A FACT OF LIFE AND REALITY GO THE FUCK BACK AND FIX YOUR GOD DAMN HOME YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

triggered wite boi autists like you are hilarious

Sweet, also by American you mean the ethnicity that Southern Anglo saxon Americans adopted or is it something else?

i don't know about OP but i am here to study and will be going back in a few years, also have some family in new mexico

then again i am white, so i would probably be alright with most of the 14-88 crowd

>Le El Chapo
It was a shitty show

Bomb it into dirt. Let whites go down and populate it

my great-grandfather on dad's side was an american who moved down to mexico actually, which is where i got it, i believe he was mostly german from what i hear. but i post both just to be specific.

>-Inflation
Legalize the death penalty and start executing people
>-Corruption
>-Narcotraffic/general crime
>-(optional) Counterfeiting that pollutes the streets

larp thread wouldn't be suprised if a white American made it the ignorance jheez...

If you we wanna fix Mexico you unironically need to kill all politicians and get a super loyal paramilitary force and instead of cartels selling drugs to gringos and it going to hookers and more coke we use it for infastructure and keynesian policies to help the economy.

TLDR it won't work because of American imperialism and low IQ niggas.

Northern Seperation WHEN!

>white southern Mexican
um

jalisco?

Protip: You can't.

Leonard Gonzalez III is that you?

Learn 2 comparative advantage.
Out of work Mexicans (surplus labor) can be hired doing basic industry lowering cost of production of goods in the common market.

Are you saying Mexico should build a wall and pay for it?

Mexico has the location and resources to be a world superpower, what it is lacking is education, infrastructure, and a leadership looking for their citizens best interests.

If you remove the corrupt government, you can start to build a better tomorrow.

Wait a bean picking minute... Mexico isn't real. It's a dystopian projection by the Jews... MKUltra... Aliens...

But seriously, no one cares about that shithole.

Not a bad idea. Texas and California are both economic powerhouses, and both were (briefly) Mexican territory (even though they were very lightly settled)

It always comes back to niggers,

We don't have to let them in. As long as it happens within the Trump administration, the US will see minimal refugees. Just get it over with fast.

Relocate current population to South America. Donate all lands to US.

>How could we turn Mexico into a powerful nation?

By implementing Eutelegenisis. Which is Eugenic artificial insemination.

How it would work, is mexico would imports sperm from very smart people from around the world and mexico, and give it to Mexican women to impregnate themselves with. These hybrid citizens will be smarter than the average Mexican, and help mexico become a smarter, more prosperous, more law abiding, country.

The government should encourage each mexican family to have at least one hybrid child to help boost mexico's intelligence level.

You need to do something about the cartels
Honestly the most effective way to do anything these days is thru propaganda
just come up with a small political group and beg people with money to "let Mexico help themselves"
Buy a shovel and start moving dirt around, make it look like you want to build something.
put photos online, say that you want every mexican to help re-build the great nation
go to universities in mexico and get help from professors

>PRI

This is some Lib russian tier hoax bs.

PRI,PAN,PRD,MORENA

PARTIES ARE MEANINGLESS IN MEXICO YOU FAGGOT.

>Your party is not in power bad mouth the party in powers decisions
>Your part is now in power proceed to do the same shit they did.

The real reason Mexico is shit is cause it too centralized.
>implying state rights are a thing
All the power is in the feds,and thus all the money flows like a tributary into the grand river of the fed,but the fed only has distributary of corruption to the state

You want to know how to make Mexico powerful? Well for starters, you could try looking at the things that made the US what it is today and emulate that. It worked for post-WWII Japan. Other than that, you need to re-establish law and order. The cartels need to be wiped out entirely. That's all I got. Sorry.

It's easy, Just take all the Mexicans out of Mexico

[code]test[/code]

easiest way is to go the jew route and give huge incentives for talented Americans to move there.

Liberal propaganda still exists...

This is what you do

Become the 51st-82nd states and allow the Federal Government to come in and wipe out the cartels, build infrastructures and pretty much co-facilitate the acclimation of the US and Mexico becoming one Country. For a short period of time your votes will be limited to the state level.

This would be an economic sonic fucking boom. No more shantys/paper housing, jobs would be everywhere, based Christian population of White Hispanics would be truth rather than an MSM meme. We'd have to find a way to preserve Mexican culture but at the same time help it with the ingenuity it lacks outside of major metropolitan areas.

Tired if you fucks littering everywhere so we'd put that in the agreement too!
>>Thou shall not clean out their car in the parking lot of the grocery store without disposing of trash in the proper designated receptacle

la cuestión es cambiar el modo de pensar indígena, y nunca sucederá

Mexico has a murder rate 7 times higher than Syria senpai.
The only way it could ever be prosperous is if you removed the mexicans and replaced them.

fuck you illegal alien

1. Legalize it all. Support carefully regulated drug tourism in selected locations to bring in hard currency.
2. Execute employees and executives of US agribusiness concerns. Get farmers back on the land growing cheap local corn the old-fashioned way