Is the next pope going to be the most conservative pope of all time who crushes degeneracy with an iron fist and makes...

Is the next pope going to be the most conservative pope of all time who crushes degeneracy with an iron fist and makes the normies tremble?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
youtube.com/watch?v=591n8GKvyaY
youtube.com/watch?v=5xeWL67ZrJo
youtube.com/watch?v=cjpLdHCMsCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgy_Gapon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hopefully

If he were, he wouldnt be a Catholic though

Lul no, Pope Francis, the sneaky jesuit, is purging his opponents. The Catholic Church has fallen, they will become as bad as protestants but without the work ethic

>What is almost every pope before Vatican II

A dumb idolatrous pagan idiot

That would be amazing. Will be praying for it.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

wouldn't make him not a complete heretic

fuck off hippy

>muh protestant work ethic

Where did this retarded meme come from. Protestants don't believe in works

I snickered

no. catholicucks need beaner bux.

We should whip Catholics until they stop bowing down to statues of Mary

I don't know but the show is amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=591n8GKvyaY

Dumb meme started by some commie loser called Max Weber

>the sneaky Jesuit
I told everyone what would happen when a Jesuit became pope. All you had to do was listen

>oh new show about catholics
>let me check it out
>it'll probably be gay
>end of episode 2

this show gives me a boner

it's an excuse catholics use to avoid working

>All you had to do was listen
>disdain for the plebs
It's not like the Pope is chosen by the people, one day they the cardinals just come together, perform some satanic orgy and come up with a puppet for the peasants to adore

whats up with these traitorous Italians?

We should whip Protestant heretics until they stop bowing down to gays.

Name one thing bad about us Southern Baptists.

I wish Trump showed up to the inauguration in a powdered wig and gave this speech.
Quoting Bane was pretty good tho.

God-willing.

You suck Israeli dick more than anyone on the planet

Protestants sold America to the Jews

That is on you and yours

Agreed, whip the homos too

Vatican should have been invaded during unification and the pedophiles should have been put in their place, they only reason we didn't do that is because other christian nation would have fucked our shit and we weren't in any condition to fight. As of today, the Catholic Church is a parasite that can't be removed and it's contributing to our fall with the last popes being humanitarian faggots voted in by kike cardinals

I would become a devout Catholic if we get a non cucked Pope

this all the pedos in the church should be excommunicated or burned at the stake

>pope that crushes degeneracy
1st he should take down the oldest and biggest paedophilia ring in existence. The Catholic church.

nope. the church is now an instrument of globalism.

if anything, the next pope will be even more commie.

>my ontological beliefs change depending on whose ass is currently sitting on the papal throne

What good is religion if your belief in transubstantiation is based on a blind deference to authority?

Cardinal Sarah will probably be the next pope if he is still alive, he's black but he's ok.

the next pope will be another satanist who drinks the blood of babies

but thats not what transubstantiation is based off of

its based off of thomistic philosophy and an understanding and accident and substance

Smite the Leafs! Yard War Now!

nope

God will bless us with a conservative pope who will overturn all the wrongs we currently face

youtube.com/watch?v=5xeWL67ZrJo

that den of pedophiles and satan worshipers want only to be the one religion of the new world order, that scum could not be further form God

which is why the conservative pope will purge them all

Reminder that Protestants literally think divorce, remarriage, and contraception are OK. Reminder that the 'bible is the sole rule of faith' is literally nonsensical.

The Catholic Church is the one true church. Come home.

Also, the loser cardinals won't let someone as badass as Cardinal Sarah become pope. He showed his hand too early when he said last year that the liturgy should return ad orientem.

Of course not. Check facts:
Catholic church is actually limited democracy.
Most Catholics are spics from 3rd world.

Who will they want to ellect? Of course another communist.

You are irrelevant.

The people don't vote for the pope idiot

They effectually do through multiply stages. Do you think priest doesn't represents his flock? Same flesh and blood.

Reminder that Catholic church literally thought that people should obey their King and democrats should be burned at the stake.

hopefully you satanic subhumans wont have another pope

this. gtfo godless heathen jew lover.

should we start with the southern part or the Baptist part, faggot

>Blocked in this country due to Fremantle international copyright

feelsbadman

This. The 'resignation' of Joseph Ratzinger was a real disaster.

I think cardinals are extremely detached from reality and are playing their own ideological games once they are in the conclave

Besides...monarchy is superior to democracy

Democracy is by its very nature degenerate and destructive

It's starting to look like it.

We have bad leadership I admit. But on the ground level, it's not the same.

sup jew you itt early

then take that splinter out of your eye before you bash the one true church ya dipshit. just come home already.

>I think cardinals are extremely detached from reality and are playing their own ideological games once they are in the conclave
Just like most high politics. They are forced to play populism and please their church masses to advance all their carrier. Only their power abuse is much worse than in case of the direct democracy.

>Democracy is by its very nature degenerate and destructive
Welcome back to United Kingdom then.

>become as bad as protestants
The very reason for Protestants leaving Catholicism was because of the rampant degeneracy that's existed within the Vatican for centuries now. The fact that you're only realizing this now doesn't lump Catholics with Protestants. Protestants have just realized this for a very long time now and left the sinking ship while it was still afloat.

Protestantism by its very nature encourages rebellion.

Jewish money financed the British Empire.

If the French had been the victors in the 7 Years War...North America would have been French Catholic...not English Protestant.

There is really no difference between having a Protestant King/Constitutional Monarchy and a Protestant Republic....in the end its not going to survive

Catholics = Pagans
youtube.com/watch?v=cjpLdHCMsCU

CARDINAL BURKE.

THE CENSURING OF POPE FRANCIS CONTINUES. THE SOVEREIGN OF THE KNIGHTS HOSPITALLER WILL SAVE US

Pastor Anderson is great. We need more preachers like him

>hillbilly preacher misinterprets scripture and yells loudly

At least this retard is woke about the Jews

Probably the ONLY Protestant who understands the Jews are the bad guys
Fucking based dude

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_Hu1hcsa4

Catholics are pagans

I've already watched it

Pastor Anderson just discovered what old Popes already said hundreds of years before

The Catholic Church has been at war with the Jews since the days when Christ was walking the earth and trolling them in their synagogues

Protestants are individualistic egoists

Lose the ego and join the Catholic Church. Join the traditional wing of the church and remove the liberals

>someone as badass as Cardinal Sarah become pope
We can only pray. I'd legit take a vow of silence for the rest of my life if I thought that would work.

The Catholic Church didn't even exist until the 4h century when at the council of Nicaea the Roman emperor Constantine shit all over it and turned it pagan

That is one ironic post considering the protestant countries were some of the most degenerate by far. The main reason for the protestant movement was due to the Vatican charging for confessions. Which was pretty much against everything Jesus stood for.

next crusades when

The Catholic Church is left wing they hate the bible they ignore God's word and believe negroes are human

>double dubbbss

CRUSADE NOW

It really depends on the times. I remember a nun at school that had to remind us that blacks can go to heaven too, which made me think that in her time it was a belief among some Catholics that negros weren't human.

With the next pope my brethren, with the next pope.

It's true they aren't, in Canada (at least outside Quebec) all the Catholics are coloured, I walked by the Catholic school it was all wild animals running around screaming. Dirty Filipinos and negroes, I don't even know where they come from my area is 90% white

If the catholic church had a pope like that I would become a catholic instantly

lel
We have to pray brother

Go find a church that says the Latin Mass

You won't get a new pope

But your parish priest will be fucking redpilled. I guarantee it. Best sermons Ive ever heard came from a Latin Mass only church

The Vatican is the example photo for degeneracy. It is the old Roman pagan religions rolled up into one, with all of the old gads being made into saints.

take that back faggot

>whorshipping a pedophile faggot in a dress up costume
Real cute

>Southern
>Not Catholic
I think you summed it up.

Says the Orthocuck

Yes worshipping Donald Trump (another pedophile) is better

>Muh Catholics worship Mary
Just how uneducated are you

Not gonna lie

None of that really bothers me

Catholic/Orthodox Monarchy is a great governmental system. I'd say America should get one but we never really had a monarch so its basically LARPing to the extreme. Which is why I prefer some type of Fascism.

Russians and Mexicans should embrace monarchy and tie the church into it to purge degeneracy

The problem I had with Orthodox is when it came under the umbrella of the KGB.

What exactly is a Latin Mass church? What types of places would I find some?

I'm afraid the leadership of the Catholic Church has been fully hijacked by globalists based on how the Pope has been acting, and the next Pope will probably be even more hostile to the West and the white race.

nah papists will "reform" and destroy themselves

>when it came under the umbrella of the KGB.
It was long before you may think.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgy_Gapon

Why does the pope bow to statues of Mary and call her the mother of God?
Catholic bible
>in the beginning there was Mary and she said let there be God
>and on the second day God created the heavens and the earth

Catholics do not do this, stupid heretic

"Protestant countries"

Yeah, no. It doesn't really work like that. Protestants were in Europe and America, but the degenerates practice Catholicism.

I want my wine nigga

Latin Mass is basically the way mass was said in all Catholic Churches in the Western World (North America/Europe) before the 1960s (Second Vatican Council)

The mass type is basically hundreds and hundreds of years old.

It draws the most conservative elements of the Catholic Church. These are the people who openly think Francis is a self destructive cuck

You could do a quick google search or I could help you

There are certain groups and things to look for

>Tridentine Mass
>FSSP
Groups in full union with the church that offers the Latin Mass in addition to the modern style mass

>SSPX
A group that is in semi-union with the Vatican. They are currently having discussions to bring them back into the fold. More hardline. Think the pope is essentially wrong and want him to change and stop being so liberal

SSPV
>Even more hardline. Will only say the Latin and refuse to say modern style mass. Not on good terms with church. Potentially may have split

Sedivacantists
>Extreme. Think the current pope is the anti-pope. On very very bad terms with the Vatican. Basically open schismatic

He will be the last pope before the transformation of the Catholic Church as it is incorporated into a major world religion. Jesus will be demoted to prophet status and Christians who reject this will be the new enemy.

Christianity is dying, as it has been ordained. It will be taken and transformed into something else entirely.

The lamb with the voice of the dragon, the end time religion of Global Gnosticism.

>Is the next pope going to be the most conservative pope
Nope.

Catholicism is Christianity for brown people and cucks. The current pope will live another 25 years and he'll be replaced by a black guy. But not one of the conservative blacks out of Africa, probably another jesuit piece of shit.

The Vatican is the whore of Babylon.
The Vatican managers child trafficking, drug trade, and assassinations.
They are not Christians, they're the pagan Roman Pantheon and worship old fallen angels from before the great flood. Their followers are mislead and only follow because of the invasive and horrific massacres that led to the Vatican claiming the holy sites if others, erecting revokes l temples upon them, more so than Muhammed himself.

People should obey the King, and there's a lot of democrats over here who need burning