If you still support Trump then please do the world a favor and kill yourself

If you still support Trump then please do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

c2es.org/international/negotiations/cop-15/summary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rude

>"To help developing countries switch from fossil fuels to greener sources of energy and adapt to the effects of climate change, the developed world will provide $100 billion a year," NPR's Christopher Joyce reports.

>But that amount is identified as a "floor," not a ceiling.

>"Developed countries won inclusion of language that would up the ante in subsequent years," he explains, "so that financial aid will keep ramping up over time."

>China, India, Russia, and other large countries classified as "developing"

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>be James Buchanan
>fail to conciliate the different American factions into avoiding Civil War
>regarded by retards as a better leader than Trump

How about ...no? lol, your rage is cute tho

I am unironically more proud of him than I ever have been after today.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA No but seriously I can't wait for the wave of leftist suicides IRL when they're delusional bubble is popped

>still support
still winning

This is what we voted for, and he just earned my 2020 vote today

Nope, but I'll still be converting everything more friends to vote for him in 2020

Kek

Enjoy your feminine penis

We're infested with butthurt redditors today

>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>TRUMP WE NEED THOSE 100 BILLION GIBS
>BIGGEST FAILURE EVER

Soros shill detected

WE'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE! THE CLIMATE IS COLLAPSING WITHIN 2 YEARS! FUCKING PANIC HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

>ban precambrian fish! ban dinosaurs! ban early land mammals! ban wolly mammoths! ban cave men! pay your globalist carbon taxes goys!

global warming/climate change is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOU DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

Why do we want to lead?

The only thing I care about is was this written by a kike?

Not like USA sticked with the Kyoto protocol or anything.
>The Biggest failure
I don't even know the full History of the US and I'd say there were bad decisions that makes this one pale in comparison.

Is this actually true? If so, why do these butthurt jackasses on social media act like this agreement helps anyone? Isn't it contributing to the problem considering China's emissions and the fact that they receive aid through this?

We can't let this guy get the weather machine controls.

It takes a special kind of retard to think that not signing an agreement to subsidize China and India to pollute even more is a bad thing.

republican mark alert

Post source on that

Fuck off. He did the US a favor. People like you have no idea how bad that agreement was for the US.

But being 12 years with the brain of a prune probably explains your idiocy.

Because most of those faggots hate America user. That or they're just too stupid to realize why the deal was shit.

He lost my support when he fired Comey

>pull out of a supposed "non-binding" agreement
>somehow interesting at all
hmm, must be more than just a "non-binding" agreement considering the reaction.

the reaction is telling me everything I needed to know. Trump was a good risk.

I'm not paying for your climate change bullshit that will do nothing. We could build a fucking space laser on the moon for that much money. Or a wall. A really big wall. Yea.....
Anyways, fuck off with your global world order money scheme. Just have Europe do it. They're all cucked. They don't care if their culture or economies are annihilated.

Here's a tip reddit, because I know you kids over there need to be spoonfed everything.

Highlight the first sentence, then right click and select copy. Then paste it into your browser and hit enter.

You have to go back.

Thanks dad I knew I could count on you

OP is a faggot and his butthurt is real

God save the God Emperor!

China is gonna overtake the USA in new technology, it's really gonna happen.

>They're
Woah. So this is the power of drompf voters

The biggest pullout failure was your father's, you pathetic faggot.
Now go cry in the corner like a anally raped victim and get used to it cause it'll last for another 8 years.

In HISTORY! Holy fucking shit!
>South and Central America
>Rwanda
>Entering Iraq
>Afghanistan
>Leaving Iraq
>Trail of Tears
>Jap internment
>9/11
>Vietnam

It was supposed to collapse within 2 years 20 years ago according to Al Gore. I can't believe I used to buy into this shit.

Rofl, the american industry will still pursue renewable energy projects.."where there is money to be made, you can count on the americans."

Nothing will change. And most European countries will not buy Chinese for energy projects, due to it being defined as critical infrastructure, and China is not an ally.

We just had a project cancelled here in norway, because they found out some parts were made by chinese state sponsored companies.

Make us

>China is gonna overtake the USA in bootlegged technology stolen from neighboring Asian countries, it's really gonna happen.

I fixed that for you.

COVFEFE

c2es.org/international/negotiations/cop-15/summary

Open wide redditscum

stop spamming oil shill

kill yourself communist

Naw, I'm going to vote for him. I actually didn't vote the first time (because i got high) but I will this time.

covfefe

Check out Randal Carlson on Joe Rogan's podcast, might be about your speed and could even introduce additional information into your worldview that you're either not currently aware of or are ignoring for ideological reasons.

Ya gotta love when MAGAts come out the woodwork to support their beloved Cheetolini only to get stomped down by those that use their brains

>MAGAts
>Cheetolini
Time for you to go

you're a faggot degenerate who cared more about drugs than making america great again, kill yourself

>Hurr Durr I once suppoorted dooble bloompf.
Nice copypasta faggot.

Yes I still support him if only to piss everyone on the planet off! It's a truly amazing presidency so far and what a fantastic god emperor he will make.
Enjoy your fucking day lib cunts.

>America should lead even if the goal is global nigger proletariat revolution

Why is this a bad thing?

Same here. I was convinced it was true. Then Manhattan didn't go under water in 2010 like Saint Al said it would and I began to doubt the Holy Church of Climate Change.

You first

It's a meme you dip

Do de do de do.

Be bop a lou bop.

Same here

I never supported him to begin with. It was all for the memes. And the memes triumphed. Cry more faggot.

IMPEACHMENT IS NEAR I SWEAR

>1 post by this ID

Me as well

Why would I want to do the world a favor?

Here's the racist version

Afraid it might change your mind?

Yep.

>biggest failure of leadership in american history
>not the vietnam war
>not the iran-contra affair
>not the invasion of iraq and afghanistan

What the fuck.

Don't forget '18...
:-)))))

RARE

THE SHERIFF IS NEAR!

Y'all are the ones who keep going on about population reduction.
After you...

How about you kill yourself for being a butthurt faggot?

Your parents should have aborted you long before you got this far, you're cancer in human form.

Please kill self today, do not hesitate!