What is the big deal with Trump leaving Paris agreement?

Please explain poor Bosnian lad...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/534Es
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889
archive.is/qMO4H
archive.is/gmcXL
archive.is/81KWa
archive.is/mp6qB
archive.is/qRkMX
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
archive.is/6lQjF
archive.is/RQBFX
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
archive.is/qofuA
archive.is/S7bAG
unfccc.int/files/meetings/paris_nov_2015/application/pdf/paris_agreement_english_.pdf
jamespowell.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its just some more bullshit for faggots to whine about, its another nothing issue....also if youre a bosnian muslim, kill yourself

It greatly fucks with a primary globalist power play.

Day of the rake when ?

Distraction

>REUTERS: Trump, after House panel subpoenas, backs probing Obama administration
archive.is/534Es (Reuters. Published 6/1/17)
>President Trump: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889 (Tweet made 6/1/17)
>'We Have Evidence Here': Bossie Applauds House for Subpoenas on Unmasking
archive.is/qMO4H (Fox News. Published 6/1/17)
>Nunes, sidelined from Russia probe, launches one into ‘unmasking’ of Americans
archive.is/gmcXL (McClatchy. Published 5/31/17)
>Russia, unmasking probes expand to Obama aide Samantha Power
archive.is/81KWa (Circa. Published 5/31/17)
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Circa. Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Circa. Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (NSA official Statement issued 4/28/17)
>Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands
archive.is/RQBFX (Circa. Published 3/29/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Fox News. Published 5/25/17)

bring it Haji, I cant wait to stomp out muslim brains

yuro's mad that the USA won't give more of their money to developing nations like China.

According to BBC World Service just now, the problem is that we're not going to "save the world" if we don't do what's in the Paris Treaty.

TOP FUCKING LOL I'VE NEVER HEARD SO MUCH UTTER BUNK

It means America will no longer surrender to the false song of globalism.

Do it, it will be funny to see Trudeau on his knees begging us to forgive you, you elected such a pussy he would actually do it

But Mexico! You don't understand! Now we can't build our green economy!

lmao you think I give a fuck about him? I'll gladly join the Serbs and Croats to engage in ridding the world of your filthy people

>being so cucked you still believe the religion you converted to so you wouldfnt pay the jizzya tax

I really cant wait

it let's developing countries(including China, Russia, and India) to continue shitting up the environment while collecting free gibs from western europe and north america

unfccc.int/files/meetings/paris_nov_2015/application/pdf/paris_agreement_english_.pdf

read it yourself

why didnt you join the last time then faggot

jamespowell.org/

Do you honestly think Trump understands climatology better than actual climatologists?

Come home, white man. Bosniaks are true yuropeans, I1b haplogroup stronk.

but but but that's $1T/yr we're missing out on being able to invest in the new green economy!

you need to get the fuck out, your kind is not welcomed in this thread

apparently this "non-binding" agreement must be binding

Trump is a retard who doesn't believe in science and his cuck supporters agree with him

no no no, they explained it's not binding at all, and we can all choose what we want to do and what we don't! this is horrible! all the plans are down the drain!

US no longer voluntarily reducing its economy by $3,000,000,000,000 ($3t)

US no longer paying "developing economies", such as India, China, and Russia $100bn/yr

US (an energy rich country) no longer shooting itself in the foot to empower the EU

This is VERY problematic!

>won't get academic funding if you don't agree
>oh gee look at how many articles by academics agree with it

It's ok, you're fucked either way.

EU & Climate change symbolize are the ultimate (regulatory state)/globalist scams.

Trump BTFOed both simultaneously. It's the first time we conservative haven't been sold out by our politicians.

You're retarded if you think the Paris deal is a good idea (whether you believe in GW or not)

Paris agreement was every country would promise to cut down on carbon emissions on their own terms.
It's a nice step and good for virtue signalling but it's ultimately ineffective since there's not enough proper regulations to enforce the policies

>Does a rational empiricist understand indulgences better than a priest?

Without question. You're just sad that we won't be slaves to your nihilistic religion.

>inb4 but I'm an enlightened liberal! You can't compare my repackaged original sin, nihilistic religion with Christianity!

Yes I can faggot. Yours is FAR more degenerate.

Flipbro, let me help you.

>Countries will set their own goals with no legal mechanisms to enforce these goals

>"Developing Economies", such as Russia, China, and India, will not be required to take action on curbing co2 emissions for 13 YEARS

>(Primarily) the US will pay $100bn per year to these "Developing Economies". This is a floor and the Paris Agreement promises these annual payments will exponentially increase after several years.

Globalist banking elites are mad they can't use the Paris agreement to funnel money from the American people into their trillionaire pockets, and lashing out at Trump through all their puppets.

Notice Trump said "global warming" in every single one of those tweets? Even the climate change cucks stopped calling it that years ago, so they could call it "climate change" instead and claim every instance of unusual weather, hot or cold, was proof. So Trump was right yet again.

I like how BBC World Service was phrasing everything in terms of all scientists agreeing, which they never have in the first place. Even after Al Gore declared that the "science was settled" he kept dumping more money into to to "help prove global warming" [NPR's words].

It's like Hitler said. Tell a lie often enough and people will believe it.

Pollution isn't a globalist conspiracy Cletus

Top countries redistribute wealth to crap countries. China gets a free pass to shit on the planet. Trump said "that's dumb". Lefties are triggered globally

Even if GW was real which isn't, let our kids and grand kids deal with it.

Trump No!
Give money

Stronk!

Liberals are against anything trump does.

He could cure cancer and they would denounce him.

Obama entered the US into a pact with the European Union without Congress having a debate or a vote.

The same Congress that is literally in charge of US tax, law, and budget. Obama said fuck it and entered the Paris Agreement.

Retarded liberals undermine the rule of law because muh feelings. Do it right the first time and you won't have to do it again. Americans DID NOT vote for the US Paris Agreement so why the fuck did we enter it without congressional approval? Because Obama didn't have the votes to get it, that's why. It is simply a soverigh nation determining its rule of law, the fact it was a bad deal is secondary. Americans would be paying smaller countries to not industrialized like 1st world countries. ONLY AMERICA WOULD HAVE BEEN PAYING THEM for the sake of the greater good.

We get fucked in NATO and we get fuck in the Paris Agreement. Jesus, I fucking hate liberals.

Teach the niggers to stop throwing candy bar wrappers on the floor first. Then we'll talk about pollution.

This is my favorite irony:

>"Climate Scientists" primarily rely on geological markers and tools to determine Earth's "temperature"
>Nationally & Globally only 53-56% of Geologists (those who created these tools and established these markers) agree with AGW
>Climate Scientists claim that Geologists aren't climate scientists and therefore aren't allowed to provide their input

implying he didn't, also fuck you with a rusty pipe

B-BUT S-SAVING THE WORLD

>China and other shit-tier countries has so much coal and dirty industry that their cities have pollution akin to render-limits in video games
>Good job China, you reduced your (((relative emissions))) by removing a coal plant, big award for you!
Meanwhile in the west, I can't have a ham sandwich because the pig farted when they brought it up, and we need to cut down on that when our industries are already hyper-efficient compared to the other signatories.

Not impaging, claiming

BBC World Service was interviewing some mayor who didn't buy the GW story. They actually asked him something like, "but don't you want to save the world?"

Christ, these people are so brainwashed. I don't think even NPR would stoop to that level.

read his speech. his explanation is pretty simple.

Coastal areas get fucked faster. No it will not happen overnight. Yes its a fucking fact. The ice is receding in the poles.

The only advantage is that the abolishment of climate regulations will save money for some companies. Im not seeing many unemployed becoming coal miners though...

He got payed by them. Thats it. Its just like the Saudi arms deal being followed by millions given to Ivanka. He always trades for himself.

>I don't think even NPR would stoop to that level.
Give it another year or two. Sad that I've had to stop listening.

NASA satellite recordings dating back to the 1970s show no significant change in the size of the caps.

Now, the near-stoppage of the gulf stream (and subsequent lack of regulation for the jet stream) are causing both erratic weather and coastal sea level rises. That's one to worry much more about, and there is science behind that as well. It's just not something you can build global communism out of.

And what the fuck can we do about it, the climate is changing, yes, but human impact on that is literally so small it's insignificant. Unless you can move the panet's orbit back a couple of inches there is nothing we can do about it

Like I said, even if GW was real, which isn't, let future generations deal with it.

no really.has a point. If your Bosnian muslim. Fucking kill yourself.

Seriously, how is this deal attractive to anyone?

They lose a lot of money by Trump refusing to participate.

Somebody will have to cover the parts they assumed America would cover.

I don't know, but the brits seemed to think we were on the losing end of this because we would be missing out on building the new green economy.

American sovereignty and good economic benefits

Why would I do that, because some burger and leaf faggots said so?
People on Balkans can't be easily influenced like you western faggots.

wow, so the paris accords is worse than I could ever imagine, good on you Trump, hope tons of countries follow too and shit on Paris, the brownest blackest city of Europe