Should I kill myself or have I not done enough

Should I kill myself or have I not done enough.

You don't even have his signature, fuck off beta.

Acquire more meme taste.

Definitely kill yourself.

Of you're a Kekistani faggot, you need to hang yourself immediately. You appropriated Sup Forums's culture and are a mockery of our movement.

hang yourself with that flag faggot

The green MAGA hat.

>Autististani flag
Please die.

Sir, please treat that holy tome with more respect.

This isn't you, is it?

It's great having these babies.

Dear god...
That's it, this is the last straw, Sup Forums is lost, we lost to fucking burgers thanks to their meme election.

Fuck this gay autistic board

and

no breaks on this train user.

It's true too.
Fun story about that book is I found it in a goodwill back in 2013, $1. The hats I can't blame myself on since shitheads are spending so much cash for them now.

Kill yourself, but don't do it with a gun. Best case would be walking into a nigger neighborhood.

Au revoir.

Yes kill yourself /r/the_donald faggots

I was on a cruise when they came out. Figured I'd order one when I got back home. So very foolish of me. I had no real excuse not to order one right then and their.

BRAAAAAPPPPFFFFF

Why don't you wanna #MAGA?

this is it,we are the_donald 2.0 now

i really hope all you nupol faggots have a painful and slow death

Little girls don't fart !

Get on my level "pede".
I forgot to add in the extra shit too. Fuck that KEK flag, the center is supposed to be a swastika not a 'III'

MODS MODS MODS!

Witness here the nu/pol/ newfag sperging over Instagram pics

GIRLS DONT EXIST!

Fuck off pedophile cia

My dream girl DOES exist

frogposters and furries are the same shit! DIE FROGFURRY!

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFF BRAAAPF BRAAAAAPPPFFFF

>fireineye.jpg
get some better filenames pleb

this bitch is ugly and you're a pedo
stay legal , stay moral, and stop sexualizing children faggot

Fucking really?!

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

Based brap poster

>Ugly

Homo

>Stay legal, stay moral

Because what's moral is always what's legal? I am a moral person fuck off dumb bootlicker.

Also nothing is illegal about these pics

Literally Instagram pics

Bro, I think you scared off t_d

People forget how much pedos kept away the scum. Most people don't even remember a time when pedo posting was common.

>le kekistan XD
Fuck off with your forced meme

>precalculus book
>Couldn't get AP Calc credit in high school
>having to buy a fucking precalc book in college

Trumptards can't even into math

Thanks for the support, bro. Hang in there.

Www.weaponizedautism.net

One of the many reasons Sup Forums isn't fun anymore

And now I have to microwave another hard drive.

If you think you have to microwave drives for Instagram tier shit you're retarded

>another
why don't you have a seat over there.

at least we still have Sup Forums, some of the spirit that made Sup Forums great remains here

dude you need friends, or a woman is bettter, or some creative purpose....kek ffs you got too much into it.

Not much of it. The site owners, moderators and copious amounts of newfags will see to that.

literal cuckold retarded beta male behavior, get your own identity and stop choking on another mans cock you autistic memer

>best timeline

>considering suicide

Kys

ALRIGHT

WHY HAVE THE JEWS BEEN SPAMMING PEDO SHIT FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS

Huh, you've made me realize there has been a pretty deep decline in gore posters too.

you did good

Considering how fucked the rest of the internet has become things are going pretty well here
Not ideal
But considering the effect we managed to have on the real world I think it was a price worth paying

There is more to do. Trump will not be able to change the demographics of America. The race wars are still coming and soldiers will be needed. Especially fearless soldiers who are willing to die for a good cause.

Fuck off newfag

Yes I have heard gore posting works too but I do prefer pedo posting. I have seen plenty of newfags who post gore (like the Greek) and it does nothing.

>some of the spirit that made Sup Forums great remains here
vaguely and is being applied in all wrong ways

I don't think things here are well at all. The community here feels like I'm on some sort of social media site with the meme magic fags, kekfags, /r/the_donald posters etc.

oh fuck off you pessimistic faggot
its been 7 months since we put a president into office