I wonder why there's an unprecedented amount of slide threads.... can't bury the truth for ever shills...

I wonder why there's an unprecedented amount of slide threads.... can't bury the truth for ever shills. This is brand new btw, happened like 2hr ago

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/judicial-watch-hillary-clinton-classified-information/2017/06/01/id/793637/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

JW is usually legit if biased. Balump

How is JW able to legally obtain classified information?

Bump

>a private right wing organization is trying to keep a right wing retard conspiracy theory alive
imajun moi shook

The DNC killed Seth Rich and you are personally going to prison

shills like you will hang

From what I've read it won't hurt Hillary (Send her to prison) but Huma could be in real hot water.

Stop looking into this guys there's nothing there sadly just stop looking.

Legally of course

Huma-Clinton is a gift that just keeps on giving.

>Reply to existing threads about a topic instead of starting a new one. Mods will delete obvious duplicate threads and spam without notice.
And yet there's 50 fucking Paris Accord threads

They sue to make it declassified

The shills aren't a bug, they're a feature.

The mods here have no teeth. They delete, ban or prune threads basically when they get bored.

And it's never shitposts/shillposts/slide threads that are deleted. It's *ONLY* ever threads that have legitimate conversation going on.

Just last night there was a 300 reply cuckposting thread that had a good 90-100 niggerdick images in it with variations of "LOL Y U MAD WITE BOI".

OP, was, of course, a 1 post by this ID faggot too.

Meanwhile they delete Seth Rich, Pedogate and HWNDU threads immediately.

In all fairness, OP didn't post a link/archive link so he set this thread up to fail

Maybe there's two groups fighting over trump and ones having him strategically announce things to cover items that are damaging being conducted by the other

>From what I've heard
The relevance is real here

newsmax.com/Newsfront/judicial-watch-hillary-clinton-classified-information/2017/06/01/id/793637/

Link Faggot

>largest event regarding climate change in recent history
>REEE why won't they talk about my maybe sorta kinda potential in the future almost happening?!?!

Kys

>Verified documents obtained via FOIA
>Show way more corruption of Hilldawg's state dept

R-right wing conspiracies! L-look guys Pepe, im totally not a shill!

This desu, the whole /bant/ thing is just an excuse to not to moderate.

Confirmed she requested a private plane so as to not fly with Michelle Obama. Meme the shit outta this, what a climate hypocrite!
>I wouldn't wanna fly with her either she probably stinks but I wouldn't charter my own plane on taxpayer dollar jeez

Maybe use the catalog instead of having 3 split threads, dummy kid.

Newfags. Die

They're the only people I donate money to that doesn't have some sort of membership dues like the NRA. JW is based af.