How does it make you feel knowing all of Europe will soon be taken over by Islam?

How does it make you feel knowing all of Europe will soon be taken over by Islam?

It's funny

Good thing Trump will turn US to Russia first

nice meme

bretty gud. you jelly, amerifat?

at-least post the non ant version fucko

Those filthy ape men ruin everything.

I don't know how does it feel to be 63% white?

>Poland and Croatia and Slavic europe there
nice map faggot

You know it sucks. I grew up in an area of America where whites were a minority, and I used to imagine growing up and moving to the UK to live among other peaceful whites, and away from the hateful aggressive thug monkeys and beans. Now there is no where to go.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add, Britain literally looked like paradise to me in movies and television. It wasn't like they were propaganda films either, they were just all white people living out kind of mundane lives, but going to the store smiling, buying things, being polite to the cashier, wishing wells, etc. These small platitudes looked like heaven to me compared to the fuck hole multicultural Los Angeles I grew up in. 80% of your school is degenerate cholo thugs, everyone's rude, everyone's a fuck head. They even change us white people and get us to act like fuckheads ourselves just to protect ourselves.

Fuck. Europe is afflicted now too.

Just a suggestion if you do still want to come here go to Cornwall or the lake district, maybe this map helps

Thanks, friend.

Feels good breh

Like being underwater but the water is shit.

When the shitskins are done colonizing Europe, who do you think will be their next target ?

>soon

Just noticed the file name too, hahaha

God bless you, user.

Their rafts can't make it across the Atlantic.

Always happy to help a fellow in need