Sup Forums, can a dress code be racist? This place Bottled Blonde in Chi is trending on local twitter...

Sup Forums, can a dress code be racist? This place Bottled Blonde in Chi is trending on local twitter. It's a pizza/tavern/outdoor lounge spot. I'll post a pic of the dress code sign as well but this is the gist of it.

Full text:

It's a nude bar?

Outrageous standards for a fucking sports bar

SJWs are mass downrating it on Yelp.

Personally, I think of a lot of it like Affliction, Ed Hardy, and flannels and wrestling clothing apply to guidos and rednecks, not Black people.

Also gold jewelry and Adidas apply more to slavs and Odessites...so maybe that's racist? Don't know anymore

left looks like Tomi Lahren, right looks like Katherine Timpf

It's some shitty chain pub. I got rejected from one in Phoenix for being "too drunk".

Not quite.
Agreed but I don't think it's racist. I have no idea if they're even enforcing this. My old work supposedly banned ripped jeans and tanks for men but I never saw anyone caring about that.

why would i care?

an no its not racist at all wtf

nowhere does it say anything about race faggot

sounds like a decent place

If they were anywhere around me, I would go there to show my support.

The fuck are those animals doing sitting on the couches like that?!

>Dress like a decent person, or we don't want your business

Fine with me, there are thousands of other establishments that will accept any old nigger. Like McDonald's

>tl;dr
do they expect peopel to read that its like a fucking insurance contract

Nice hairy arms. Imagine what the cooter looks like.

All niggers wear jordans and ripped jeans you fucking racist

i thought the same thing, shes got way more mass then tiempf though, have you seen her arms lately? straight up bone.

i've driven lots of people to and from there
they're always white, so that's something of a novelty for downtown shitcago
t. uber driver

Naomi Woods chump.

Now say it.

Fine except for banning cargo shorts

>classy
>clearly see people sitting on TOP of the couch
whoever wrote this shit is fucking autistic lol

How good would their food have to be for this shit to fly?

Even just reading the whole damn thing, how good would the food have to be for that?

>Gary, Indiana

When will Chicago finally nuke that shithole?

so what the fuck can you even wear? Suits and fedoras?

My friend who's blacker than night, probably already goes there, he likes stupid places like this.

same time as greater chicagoland
S O O N
O
O
N

>no tie dye

fuckin hippies tryna be classy

>no flannel
>no denim shirts
>no overalls
>no acid wash jeans
>no Hawaiian
>no skull prints

Sounds pretty racist.... against Whites

It's not racist but it's ridiculously strict for a sports bar. I usually meet their clothing "standards" and I won't go there

>banning cargo pants
Why does this bar hate the blue collar worker and/or people who buy their clothes at Walmart?
I'm insulted.

Interesting. Ever go to Joy District or Mercer 113? How would you describe their patrons?

Just like that, my erection is gone! Thank you, good sir!

You can change clothes, not skin color. Definitely not racist.

It however is true they are trying to keep the low class out so...

>No gang attire
>"Let's tell them what we think of their racist dress code"
So gangs are explicitly composed of black people now?

It's funny that progressives aren't perceptive in the least and have to be forcefed the most obvious shit through social media. These places are trying to keep hood niggas out so they don't start fights or shoot up the place. This will keep people who actually have money from coming and will hurt business. If you're black, just abide by the dress code and you will be let in.

Unless it's the country club, it's retarded.

This basically. Apparently the only person allowed in is Reviewbrah.

This dress code is autistic and pretty over the top for a run of the mill sports bar

Spics too

Get a life, evey place like that have a dress code

Get out of your cave or FUCK OFF

Must never have seen niggers in action before

Wasn't racist until
>***NO JORDANS< NIKE AIR MAX, OR AIR FORCE ONES***

Kek, exactly. How cuckked can one city be to be part of the metropolitan area of the next state over

>no male jewelry

So you can't wear a watch, a wedding ring or a fucking cross necklace

Stupid

But otherwise okay

Been there a few times. It's exactly the same as all the other trendy bars in river north

Do you think he'd take me in as a plus-one? I want to see a live review

Never, it's a monument to Trump's failed promises.
Also, Michael Jackson's hometown.

>No air force ones
why the fuck are people wearing planes? modern shoes are retarded

Sounds like a good place

tl;dr don't dress like a manchild

>that giant dark red spot around Naperville
how bourgie can you get?
t. Napervillian

it's a sportsbar for cubicle monkey chads and back office concubine staceys tbqhy
i wouldnt go there either but i wouldn't go to any bar because i'm not a tremendous faggot who has to validate themselves through the approval of plebeians
plebs seek my approval, or at least to not earn my ire, in all cases

never heard of mercer 113 and only taken 1 trip to joy district and iirc they were an employee so, N/A on that

>My, old sport, doth ye fancy a fair brew?
>Why of course, good chap! Wench, come hither! Might I bother you for a spot of Miller Lite and a Dos Equis for the fellow on the other end of my table?

Bear in mind door staff have discretion. It's literally a long winded way of saying "don't dress like a nigger", which is going to cause trouble because ain't no nigger gon read all that shit mang.

This is autist level of dress code despite the fact that the place in the picture doesn't look too posh and the girls are breaking multiple dress codes themselves. The code is clearly designed to stop certain people the owner doesn't like to go to his establishment, you could interpret this to be racially motivated but I'd call it snobbery.

Most night clubs since the 80s has not allowed baggy trousers, chains and other clothing associated with rappers, effectively barring wannabe thugs. People also call this racist but tbph it keeps about people who are going to cause trouble

>no camo
triggered

>allows hats indoors
this excessive list all to miss the most important Western dress code item of them all

>Odessite

Dedushka is that you?

Why can't they just make a list of what you can wear?

you spelled napervillain wrong
one job

Work at a restaurant and have niggers come in and then come back and say it's snobbish. Niggers are the worst in restaurants it's insane. And after they shit everything up they leave no tip

This is the part that triggered me hardest too.

>this excessive list all to miss the most important Western dress code item of them all

Stop fedora shaming.

> no nuggers

You are misrepresenting cargo shorts. When the coat pockets are gone something has to step up.

bottled blonde in scottsdale is the shieeet. it's basically a chain for hot white people that want to only fuck other hot white people. pol approved. it's our bar.

Since niggers are neither born with or require wearing any of these items it is not racist

Finally a place for non-negroids. Sorry they dont want to be harrased by you dumb brutes

those girls were built for BBC

Most normal people would get bored half way through reading that essay & go look for another place, way too autistic.

What does the app do? Is it a black detector?

its yarmulke shaming
ravenswood rats hobble over to river north to pick up gold digging shiksas for a night of pump n dump
in order to keep the supply of jew-worshipping white shiksas high, they have to keep niggers from niggering the place up and replacing the upscale whores with the degenerate mudsharks

I don't get what's so bad about plain white t-shirts.

Niggers wear them

within the city limits, pretty much
chances of any pool-type ride in the city limits being black is more often than not
have a carnival stargate
>what did (((they))) mean by this?

>own business
>decide what its rules are
>get arrested/memed for this

nothing a business does should be considered anything aside from a business decision. if u dont like their decisions dont give them your money

if the entity is bad no one will give them money and they will cease to exist

if they make enough money to survive despite your issues, then you must realise that your feeling are not universal and are maybe even improper

It sounds like that whole dress code was just a carefully planned out list of restrictions specifically to keep out Justin Bieber

air force ones are comfy shoes.

THE FUCK!!

Sion ןך ךן

>I don't get what's so bad about plain white t-s
Hey there, Delilah.

Sounds reasonable. Seems like most of you dress like a bunch of niggers and hipsters.

There's a movie theatre near me with the same dress code.
It's nice and quiet in there.

Really? I thought they wear flashy stuff or silly graphic tees. 501s and plain white t-shirts are basically my go to attire. I had no idea i was dressing like a nigger all these years.

Wife and I go to Bottled Blonde in Scottsdale AZ, it's great!

Stay golden pony boy.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN FUCKING SAYING
THESE FUCKING KIKES ARE DOING THIS SIGN FLIPPING SHIT AND IT IS PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF BECAUSE I RECOGNIZE IT AS FLIPPANT DISPLAYS OF JEW RUNES FFFFFFF RRRRRE3EEEEEEE

So basically wear a suit

What if I have to fight someone? Or what if someone throws up on me? I'd ruin my suit.

Have you been there?

It's a shitty bro bar that overserves their customers as long as they can still sign the check. The Alderman is cracking down since that dumbass security guard was punched near Spy Bar and this will be BBs new way to kick out anyone. The place is filthy and attracts trash. Their neighbors are pissed at the constant fights, noise and smoking.

t. industry slave

t-shirts are an undergarment you pleb

>It's nice and quiet in there.
Yeah because no customers.

>no niggers

Fixed. Also checked.

>want a nice sports bar where upper class rich cunts who spend like $12 a beer want to go and hang out
>how can we do it without outright banning people?
>lol lets make it so no poor cunts with shit styles can enter as a dress code
>BARRY U GENIUS

It's just a watered down version of what certain nightclubs do. There's a place in Brisbane Australia that use to just not allow people in because the bouncer didn't like the look of your shoes(aka nigger shoes)

>plain white t-s
shit band

Tl;Dr

No niggers

seems like a pain in the ass
what's the draw?

I'd love to give this place my business.

Checked out some pics and it looks like a sports bar. Not upscale enough to warrant the dresscode, likely a naggerfilter imo.