youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html
aljazeera
archive.is/GndiU
archive.is/534Es
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889
archive.is/qMO4H
archive.is/gmcXL
archive.is/81KWa
archive.is/mp6qB
archive.is/qRkMX
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
archive.is/6lQjF
archive.is/RQBFX
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
archive.is/qofuA
archive.is/S7bAG
youtu.be/1GSUG_B-new
archive.is/g9XUv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html

Have a fucking read boys

>When Olivia Alsip travelled to the capital to protest against the inauguration of right-wing US President Donald Trump, she didn't imagine she would end the day behind bars and later face up to 80 years in prison.

>During the swearing-in, Alsip was among the more than 230 protesters arrested when officers from the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) blocked off a large area and hauled off nearly everyone.

>"I am wondering if my 24th birthday next week will be my last as a free person," she says by telephone from Chicago. "I've never in my life had such a painful and stressful experience. There are no words to convey the severity of this."

>The arrests came after Black Bloc anarchists and anti-fascists clashed with police. Officers fired rubber bullets and tear gas at protesters.

Shit Sup Forums, who knew that going out in public and attacking people and breaking things could have consequences?

Please archive.
>aljazeera com/indepth/features/2017/05/anti-trump-protesters-facing-decades-bars-170522063956218.html
--> archive.is/GndiU

I hope everyone is listening to Dobbs, Barry is fucked within a few weeks or months.

POO

The professor who said NO at Evergreen College will be on Joe Rogan's podcast tomorrow

Melania is thinking about seeking a divorce from Trump after the Paris Climate withdrawl, Sources say

WHAT A GLORIOUS TIME TO BE AMERICAN

Interestingly enough, the most environmentally friendly thing the US can do is to reclamation its manufacturing and production which would severely reduce the amount of pollution from India and China (and thereby globally) both due to the US's stricter environmental laws and the reduced ocean and aerial freight shipping..

China will not change. They are not required to, nor do they show any real interest in doing so. They have, I believe 10 years give or take to increase emissions, but there are no real consequences other than stemming the tide of free money and cutting them off.

You could impose trade sanctions I suppose, but China was decently off before its markets were exposed to the west and the west loves it's cheap goods and China loves the wests resources and you're not going to go to war because they go over a smokestack quota.

The entire agreement has no teeth and in the end does very little to actually change anything. It is a hollow and meaningless thing.

But rather than try to come up with a better solution or way of doing things, people just scoff and turn their noses up that someone would dare deny their golden calf tribute.

Steps need to be taken certainly, however this will do nothing of the sort. I hope though that I end up eating crow.

At least make it somewhat believable.

LOL china needs us to steal our tech

and

>poo

If Paris agreement is so stupid why are we and two Shithole countries the only ones not interested?

Why did you highlight chicken nuggets? That is old pasta.

you're half in though aren't you? despite your referendums? Nige would always talk about Norwegian elites forcing you into the single market

>says shitting
>self-censors sh*t
What did she mean by this?

I am sick so I was asleep for the announcement. How was the reaction on Sup Forums? I imagine the shills were once again stunned when Trump fulfilled another campaign promise.

Essential reading:

>REUTERS: Trump, after House panel subpoenas, backs probing Obama administration
archive.is/534Es (Reuters. Published 6/1/17)
>President Trump: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889 (Tweet made 6/1/17)
>'We Have Evidence Here': Bossie Applauds House for Subpoenas on Unmasking
archive.is/qMO4H (Fox News. Published 6/1/17)
>Nunes, sidelined from Russia probe, launches one into ‘unmasking’ of Americans
archive.is/gmcXL (McClatchy. Published 5/31/17)
>Russia, unmasking probes expand to Obama aide Samantha Power
archive.is/81KWa (Circa. Published 5/31/17)
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Circa. Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Circa. Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (NSA official Statement issued 4/28/17)
>Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands
archive.is/RQBFX (Circa. Published 3/29/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Fox News. Published 5/25/17)

>he obviously copied and pasted this
>he intentionally replaced "tendies" with "chicken nuggets"

What the fuck even is that forum?

Because every other country wants our money, which is what the Paris agreement is.

Deal with it

Reeeeee RURAL RETARDS

Is the saltocalypse over for today?
Because I have Tuesday and Wednesday's ratings:
On Tuesday 2.672 million people saw Tucker call out the mysterious hacker Sup Forums. And Hannity delivered Fox News it's best KD ratings since O'Reilley.

Shit I forgot, thanks for the save Norway.

refresh pastebin nignog

is that one of tactical jews?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""Sources""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>Kek

Why are you fucks doing this? Why are you supporting someone who is trying to kill the planet? YOU'RE KILLING OUR MOTHER!

Are they right?

Goldman Sachs response

I can't wait to see Ann rejoice when construction begins.

Fuck off with this snake.

They were so stunned they all died.

sup friends. /sg/ poster here. Will you join me in asking Trump to let the Iraqi popular mobilization forces cross into Syria to begin fighting ISIS and Al Qaeda?

Sumimasen

I've always wanted to destroy worlds.

This some good shit hahaha

>Twenty nine penguins
>swallowed by ice
>coughing up snowflakes
>seeking advice,
>give me the answer
>one of them said
>thoughts of a blizzard
>inside his head,
>it's warmer than global
>colder than time;
>an icicle formed
>waiting to rhyme,
>poles are for dancing
>snow lives to melt
>ask the Antarctic
>how it once felt,
>water is rising
>higher than high
>a scientist thinking
>told a white lie,
>twenty nine penguins
>all of them died
>do you like penguins
>roasted or fried?
>HOOHOO!

Checked

We've got another seven at least.

So without our money what does the Paris pact do, other than give the EU an excuse to yell at us more?

Nice digit
SHADILAY

Because we are the wealthiest nation on this planet and everyone else was going to receive American gibs.

>cooper's shit ratings

it has more than 300 upvotes it must be correct

>like one of your failed businesses
>turning a couple million into 4+ billion
>doing well out of the 08 recession
>failed
These "people"

liberal media will probably get a boost as cucks nationwide seek their next hit of righteous indignation.

>Goldman Kikes are so pissed that they're using twitter for the first time just to bitch

You want to know how you know that something is great for you, your family and humanity in general?
When Goldman fucking hates.
And the more they hate it the better it is.

The european nations get to cripple their economies to subsidize a bunch of nogs and China.

KAC soon on Lou Dobbs.

That aside, Dobbs just announced his poll for tonight, pic related. In doing so, he remarked, grinning like a maniac:

>Yes I am that petty!

New killary emails from Judicial Watch suggest her relationship with Michelle Obama was tense.

/ouguy/ is live streaming
youtu.be/1GSUG_B-new
youtu.be/1GSUG_B-new

anyone get promise kept email from Trump?

Not by a long shot... supplies are low... need a sammich... pulling over-time.

>tfw finally am become death

>YOU'RE KILLING OUR MOTHER!
>not being a sun worshipper

America is officially uncucked. Thank you Donald for ending this decade long mindfuck.

>Rex was for staying in
>Ross was against it

ROSS IS NEW BEST CABINET MEMBER

yeah we're in EǾS, it's like being a soft member, it's supposed to give us some economical benefits or whatever (that's what the elites claim).

It was like a major rally. We had threads going wicked fast, filling up with capslock shouting in glee about what Trump just did.

when do we purge the traitors?

>If Paris agreement is so stupid why are we and two Shithole countries the only ones not interested?

> gang rape: enjoyed by 9 out 10 people

That's about it

Those cunts just bailed out Maduro
archive.is/g9XUv
Opposition says they will default when maduro is removed, will probably cause massive pain for the bank kek

This is only the start.

So we don't have to pay up and they get to bend over, everyone wins.

Just like you can't just run for president, then win the presidency, right?

SEX JUNK SEX JUNK

>female attention whores
user, I...

Literally spent xir's entire formative years under King Nigger's lack of law enforcement. Does make you realize how these faggots go around thinking they can just bludgeon people to death in the streets.

Shills weren't even here, too busy crying. Salt was electoral, enormous outrage from the left, they went freaking insane. Visit archives for quality time

how long till tucker?

Lots of "literally shaking"
Even one guy who was "honestly shaking"

Did none of these idiots even read the agreement? We'd be subsidizing other nations with no return.

Also China and India would be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want for 10 years. Zero enforcement

i thought she cared about the environment though? placing a petty grievance over the importance of climate?

really makes me think.

STOP TRYING TO GIVE AMERICA INDEPENDENCE AND SHIET AMERICAN TAX PAYERS SHOULD BE FORCED TO PAY MONEY TO BUILD SOLAR PANELS IN AFRICA!!!!

Do these people not understand the Paris Accord?

>Americans give money to US Government
>US Government wastes money on bureaucracy
>US Government sends money to UN
>UN Wastes money on bureaucracy
>UN spends money to build solar panels in 3rd world nations
>Where it is significantly more expensive to develop, build, and maintain

The US could take every dollar it was spending on the Paris Accord and build way more solar panels here in America, which will benefit Americans.

That's really a Pentagon matter. I trust Mattis and the generals on the ground to make the best decision.

1 burger and 30 fries

30 fries

I feel sorry for them. They are the victims of cultists. This is literally the reaction you get from somebody who religion has been gravely offended.

As a foreigner, I want you to appreciate how relieved we are that the USA is back.
Enough of that limpdick Obongo crap, AMERICA IS BACK.

Don't believe all the talking heads and bullshit distributors that tell you the whole world hates you, there are Trump supporters all around the world who are glad to see the US taking charge where it matters again.

>arrest everyone on the street, assuming they're all connected to the few who 'clashed with police'
>essentially guilty until proven innocent
BOY SURE GLAD WE DODGED OBAMA AND HIS NWO YO

disregard me, I suck cocks

Lads...I think...I think I feel...something...

And last night the 8-11 bloc beat Maddow's total viewership. Tonight will be even better with the worldwide liberal meltdown over the Paris Agreement.

Because most countries in the EU probably required it because their trade federations is a unelected government in disguise.

And because shockingly poor nations don't mind singing up to be given free money from rich ones.

TWO PLANES?!?!

all i feel

is no kellyanne gf

What do you feel, friend?

if anyone is getting gibs here it's going to be me, not some 4th world shithole that doesn't even have AIDS, they have like bubonic or leprosy or some shit

Hannity fucking KILLING IT

You can't keep a good man down

>just one little grape

just one little clot

he's in deep cover using inverse shilling to rile up the apes.

Well its nice to know Obama did not do nothing for 8 years
He just spent them stuffing the government with his cronies and negotiating retarded treaties