archive.is/qRkMX
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4
archive.is/6lQjF
archive.is/RQBFX
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
archive.is/qofuA
archive.is/S7bAG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah I didn't think he would be stupid enough to fuck up the climate. I thought he was just pretending to be a denier to get votes.

Had to make a choice.

Best president in my life so far

fpbp

liberal butthurt is funny

Honestly? I'm just riding the ride.

I support him when he does something meme-worthy that pisses off the libtards. We only got him elected for the lulz and to prove that our political point of view had power. He was never /ourguy/. There is no real /ourguy/. No one who could get into office anyway.

I'm a billionaire globalist who owns a big piece of Goldman Sachs so Trump is most definitely ((my bitch)))

He's getting better and better every day desu

I got the scotus appointee I wanted and we are pulling back slowly from globalism.
What's not to like?

PC shit has nothing to do with political policies. Trump won't do shit about PC culture because he can't and shouldn't.

Best president of our time.
Better than Reagan.
Better than Bill.
The only one who could have been better got killed.

Current POTUS doesn't pander to niggers.

Remember this hoax?

I support his Paris Accord move, but otherwise he has sucked shit so far.

Actually Trump admitted that he is a globalist. He played u cucks

I ain't gotta explain shit. Today was a good day.

>herp derp its all a big joke
retards like you just fucked our planet up and ruined civilization

If he's pissing off libtards and the media establishment, it means he's doing what we wanted him to do. If you want us to turn on Trump, the media establishment will have to start praising him continually. That's the only thing that will make us question our support.

Covfefe for 8 more years bitches

I'm a fat depressed loser whose only joy is to laugh at angry liberals

That looks cool though

Fun fact: Himam and animal farts produce more CO2 than anything else.

In short: Kill Yourself

False.

How so, specifically?

>lol actual policies are for libtard fags

Moron

He still shit posts and makes the people I hate angry.

american education
aussie nihilist
american education

>muh (((climate change)))

Anyone who unironically believes this shit is a fucking retard.

>us
You're a fucking child who supports politicians because he wants to be edgy.

Fuck off.

I think the real question is: How are you able to post with a steering wheel?

Well then, why don't you educate me?

Prove it, cunt

Cause fuck you faggot, thats why.

I'm not going to tutor you on things the rest of the world already knows, open a book or read the thousands of studies on climate change.

KRINGLE KRUMPF

Good, our civilization is currently garbage. I hope the US and western Europe collapse, hopefully watever states rise in the aftermath won't be as cucked.

Pretending liberals have a consistent, non-hypocritical set of policies and beliefs. Idiot.

>leftists can't stop trying to meme up a scandal
>can't shut the fuck up or calm down for even a week
Turns out that sperging about piss and DRUMPF and how much ice cream he gets makes all your attempts at criticism look absurd. Am I to listen to some moron who's constantly foaming at the mouth and frenzies just hearing his name?

Which specific studies would you recommend?

I never claimed it did. Why would you put someone in office who tells you that you NEED to listen to niggers? Think about it.

HE'S. WASN'T. HILLARY. That's all I needed this time around.

start here

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/11/4/048002

No. Fuck you and fuck your datamining.

DINGLE DRUMPFFFFF

Can't support the other party anymore. Too many scandals

>REUTERS: Trump, after House panel subpoenas, backs probing Obama administration
archive.is/534Es (Reuters. Published 6/1/17)
>President Trump: "The big story is the "unmasking and surveillance" of people that took place during the Obama Administration."
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/870234811616677889 (Tweet made 6/1/17)
>'We Have Evidence Here': Bossie Applauds House for Subpoenas on Unmasking
archive.is/qMO4H (Fox News. Published 6/1/17)
>Nunes, sidelined from Russia probe, launches one into ‘unmasking’ of Americans
archive.is/gmcXL (McClatchy. Published 5/31/17)
>Russia, unmasking probes expand to Obama aide Samantha Power
archive.is/81KWa (Circa. Published 5/31/17)
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Circa. Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Circa. Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report
archive.is/6lQjF (NSA official Statement issued 4/28/17)
>Obama's rule changes opened door for NSA intercepts of Americans to reach political hands
archive.is/RQBFX (Circa. Published 3/29/17)

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Fox News. Published 5/25/17)

ignorance is bliss

GODDAMNIT BUNALD BLUMPF

I don't do that shit, and hate most anti-Trump slacktivists. I just hold the same standard for conservatives. Like 2 pro-Trump posts so far were arguments with evidence, and both were poor arguments in my opinion.

>PC shit has nothing to do with political policies.
Correct.

However, if Hillary won...

STOP JOKING ABOUT BUNALD BLUMPF

Exactly. The real kicker was when they were foaming at the mouth over his pussy tape. I mean, they were supporting a rapist and his enabling wife. They were supporting someone who got a free pass for doing something 100x worse than what others are rotting away in prison for doing. Schlonging that stupid bitch was the best thing ever. The continual liberal tears bring me erotic pleasure.

OOMPAAA LOOPPAAA
GIVA MEA DONALA BLUMPA
FORA TWOA SCOOPA

He's finally waking up it seems.
He's actually starting to take action on his campaign promises.
This summer is going to be a fun ride.

BUNALD BLUMPF, GIVE ME THE PARIS AGREEMENT

pic related

I've said much worse things in my life. I'm just not important enough for anyone to give a shit.

How about some actual scientific research, and not some shit about the consensus?

Feels good, man.

Did you not see the list of studies on that page dipshit?

or dont you know how to read?

Standby for chimpouts.

I'm getting almost exactly what I wanted.

don't read anything in the red box please

We're giving the entire global elite the middle finger.

How can you NOT support this madman?

So in the 70s it was the new Ice Age coming, then came global warming, then a few terms later and we're at climate change and now the world is ending in 10 years instead of 3 years ago or some whacko bullshit like that. Please come up with a better narrative if you're going to bring out the "we're all going to die" tinfoil hat

DIDN'T YOUR SCIENCE TEACHER MAKE YOU WATCH 'AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH'??? WE WATCHED IT IN MIDDLE SCHOOL YOU THICK FUCK

I'm convinced that the only people who can still possibly support Trump are:

1. GOP loyalists who just really hate liberals and democrats for some reason, which is reasonable, but these folks could have found a candidate WAY better than Trump and should be mad that such a toddler is their elected leader.
2. People who are convinced Obama is evil, Hillary is evil, everyone who hates Trump is a snowflake, Rush Limbaugh is the messiah, the mainstream media is FAKE NEWS, globalism is the end of days, and they want to see anyone who disagrees with them crying and defeated (this group includes Trump himself).
3. Trolls from internet message boards.
4. People holding onto the shred of hope that Trump will Make America Great Again, because they don't understand politics, I guess.
5. A small percentage of decent people who probably don't pay close attention to the news or will benefit in some way more with Trump than any other candidate.
6. White people really scared of brown people.
7. The wealthy.
8. Putin.

Did I leave anyone out?

>shouldn't.
I completely disagree.
Trump should absolutely put an end to the subsidizing of communist revolution that is happening in our university system. He should rip it out by the root and cast it down to hell.
That would solve a lot of the PC culture problems.

If they seek to replace us with niggers and spics then the planet can burn for all i care.

Who cares about the future of the planet if the future for white women and children is not secure.

Implying the Paris Accords are needed to do good

I live 15 miles north for the border. It's nice knowing that Trump has booted over 40k illegals given that Mexico is the second most violent country in the world.

You are one smug condescending bastard. Clearly you are the only person on Earth allowed to have an opinion

I didn't see any actual climate studies, only a study on the consensus. Perhaps it is because I am viewing this on a phone I am unable to see what you are talking about.

I have been out of school 23 years.

Let's play spot the actual policy

Tip: You can't

DONALDUS TRUMPUS, DABAS DUO SCOOPUM!

MEUS MILITES SUPERANT TUUM MILITEM

i love when you act and argue exactly the way hitler described jews as acting and arguing

hate to admit i'm wrong.

hate to lose.

hate humiliation.

hate smarter people that told me so.

hate reason.

hate books.

hate intellectualism, i just want to wear a jockstrap on my head and watch the NBA finals.

hate pho.

hate refinement.

love philistines and sophists

but don't know what that means because i

hate dictionaries.

stupid white privileged cunts need to mind their own business and stay out of black affairs.

BINGLE BUMPF

Most Republicans are for better border security and deporting illegals, all Trump brought to the table was a loud voice and the catchy promise of a wall

Haha fuck off, I love pho

Typical retard

This response makes no sense

But border security is a bipartisan issue.

What if I have done both and still disagree with it. What if I have studied and don't agree with fully naturalistic evolution as well. On and on, the people that disagree with you are constantly attacked for the opinion you hold you are forced to research it. YOU should go read more. And in case you are to daft to see this for yourself I am not the original person you just are acting like a prick and not even in a humorous way.

It's funny

It's just nice to see someone going against the grain for a change in stead of following the pc globalist hive mind. Didn't vote for him but seeing all the leftists turn into blood thirsty rats when things don't go there way makes me not want to side with them. Things sure are interesting right now

Something something trickle down.

>What if I have done both and still disagree with it.
Then you're a fucking dumbass. It's like looking at a dog and calling it a cat because you don't believe that it's scientifically a dog.

I guess that response negates the fact that 40k non law abiding "people" from one of the most violent countries on earth have been shipped away.

After today, I support Trump MORE.

>shouldn't
Kill yourself my man

It's good, but not special for him. Others could have done it, and may have. Also,

>"people"

They're people. Objectively. They're criminals, and I want most of them deported, but they're people.

>reduce free speech because some ideas suck

Think before you post

Why wouldn't I? Do you think this stupid little Russia charade is working on anyone with an IQ above 80?