Give me one reason a woman needs to go to college

Give me one reason a woman needs to go to college

m.youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

So you can pay more taxes

Because you need two incomes to raise a family now.

She should only pursue a degree in something meaningful like engineering. Anything else not only waters down the job market but also doesn't give them realistic opportunities. If I ever have a daughter, any drive towards feminist arts bullshit will be grounds for disownment

nursing

An ugly girl will have to get a decent paying job since she probably won't get a guy to support her

>women engineers
Still takes them out of the house
Who is going to raise your kids?

my mom, the matriarch of our family, and some nigger for fetching plates and shit.

An unmarried woman has almost no expenses
She can easily make enough as a nanny or cleaning houses

Bullshit

nursing is always a good option, have two aunts and a grandma that were nurses and have led solid lives

If they want to go to school let them.

This isn't the Middle East. They just need to be held to the same exact standards of men while in the workplace.

Unless you want to live in the ghetto and eat nothing but peanut butter sandwiches

Did they homeschool their kids?

Nobody NEEDS to go to college

The delusion that everyone goes to college is a trick to trap everyone in student debt. It also waters down the job market. Only go to college if you need to (don't be one of those retards that goes to college for muh experience, you're a degenerate that's wasting everyone's time)

Ugh, racist and sexist much?

>They just need to be held to the same exact standards of men while in the workplace.

This will never happen, men are incapable of seeing women as true equals because women aren't equal in physical size. Women cant do certain things men can do so a man is never going to see her as one of the guys.

You could put women in charge but every female boss I've had seemed to hate the female employees.

Checked

noice
no, only problem with nursing is that it really fucks with your hours. you get put on call and it's the night shift, go home and sleep til 3 in the afternoon

None whatsoever. Woman should stay home and take care of the kids and the house and take care of her man.

>same exact standards of men while in the workplace.
egalitarianism is dumb
men and women are different and should have different roles in society

My fiancee is a nurse but also obsessed with being a stay at home mom when we have kids. My mom is a PT and supplements my Dads income with contract work but she was a stay at home mom. If they have something to contribute that requires the education great (usually something in the medical field). But that comes after embracing their gender roll and typically they're very happy and satisfied with results. Women that just do because they think they're supposed to have "careers" on the other hand are on a rode to life long misery.

Culinary school.

Women don't need college. Intellectual ventures are an inherently masculine pursuit. Sending your daughter to college is offering her pussy up on a silver platter to every drunken degenerate in the state. Oh and now she's stuck with 50K debt and a useless degree.

Daughters belong at home helping their mother with housework and learning to be a good wife.

t. Arabian Christian

Why not just read a cookbook for free?

Yeah maybe over there.

Women are equal to men in the West. Please don't pollute us with your idiocy.

>Women are equal to men in the west

And that's exactly why your civilization is crashing and burning

Got to get BLACKED

You're no better than a muslim if you don't let women do whatever the fuck they want to.

>Women are equal to men in the West.
(((whos))) idea was that?
were your grandparents muslims?

>Let women do whatever they want

Fuck off libtard

100 years ago your ancestors would have spit in your face

Women should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want to, but they need to be realistic. A man can be an electrical engineer, but if he doesn't have the drive to be one he goes into something else that will net him a good job. A woman who chooses gender studies literally provides nothing to society

>Women should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want to, but they need to be realistic
What if your daughter wants to be a stripper?

It's crazy.

Sup Forums is redpilled on so many things but can't let go of their emotional programming of gender equality. People on this board ACTUALLY believe women are just men with tits.

Well said, digits confirm.

I am vetting my wife so hard. I am not falling into a modern fuck around until you end up sorta married to one anyway kind of situation. I'll have the house bought and the career rockin before I even meet her. I'll find a healthy, conservative area, become Mormon if I have to. I'll find my wife through her dad, who should be my age. She will be young, she will be religious, she will be a virgin, and she will want to be a wife and mother and homeschool teacher. Period. And I will give her happiness an aggrocunt skank could never imagine.

No hymen, no diamond.

(Sons I will redpill on "God," Nietzsche, race, Jews, the sexes, etc. when they come of age)

Postmodernism has created a generation that is afraid to judge anything

>Women should be allowed to do anything they want

Let dogs run without leashes! Let children stay up till 3AM and eat ice cream for breakfast!

>100 years ago
Get over it. Cultural norms changed. You lost. Your "redpilled" shit won't impress girls.

VERY GOOD GOYIM!

Sure thing (((user))). I trust you. Women definitely aren't attracted to masculine men.

>Cultural norms changed.
CURRENT YEAR

fuck that. I'm going to do anything humiliating for the rest of my life.
>mfw I'm pursuing a degree in physics

>>mfw I'm pursuing a degree in physics
guess what
men dont care

To learn how to cook and clean, because by god those are gonna be some much needed skills in the future if we continue on slippery slope we are on now

Why not just work and hire a maid?