youtube.com/watch?v=lDiePwgc5Jg
primarymodel.com/
youtu.be/v_RuverrEZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEVADAWOO~

wtf I hate climate change now

awoo

Is this the most American photo?

I live in America and I can assure you that Trump is going to win the General Election, I have spoken with a large amount of people and just by simply mentioning the WALL their vote goes STRAIGHT to TRUMP.

I'm actually being serious here, ever since Trump said he would build that wall our country has been going nuts for him, the online polls won't show it because most of these voters here don't even know how to use the internet.

I swear to you on my life that you don't have to worry about a damn thing in this coming election.

Congrats everyone and thank you for making this miracle happen.

America will be GREAT AGAIN!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS:

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS

youtube.com/watch?v=lDiePwgc5Jg

Um.........guys?

Even Alexandre Dumas with his Monte Cristo story doesnt come close

If we leave something created two years ago, we die? Is that what the narrative is now?

Do they taste good?

Been a while since I've seen this.

>no guns
Not quite, but close

KILLING ME SOFTLY

A reminder.

Is Joe a cuckhold

There it is!!!

This is
>actualization of the american dream.

>I-i-i-i-i-i-i-if we just, if we just, okie doke
>shut up nigger
>FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DONALD
>[the last brick slides into place]

Finally Tuck Time

Hello I am a reporter from CNN.

Would you be kind to explain the history behind this white supremacist frog and how he relates to Donald Trumps campaign in your own words.

We are going to give you this chance to defend yourselves in your own words so please be thorough in your replies.

Only serious replies please!

Good

the strong shall inherit the earth

If Trump steps out of the Paris treaty our good future is literally history.

I knew that Trump would implement some controversial laws and policies, but I never imagined he would even consider stepping out of the Paris treaty.

This day will be remembered when humanity wasted its last chance at a good future. A future that consisted of world peace, enough food and water, solving the energy problem. Probably even advanced space travel and many things we do not even dare to dream about now. That future all thrown away and for what?! The future is thrown away because a group of people had only eye for themselves and while that can be considered as instinct they only thought of themselves in short terms. Long term thinking is (apparently only for some) a characteristic of the human. These people were afraid because their privileged position that they gained over the centuries was fading away and in order to remain privileged they choose for temporary success and suicide of all humans. The "if not we than nobody" type of attitude The amount of selfishness cannot be described with words.

You have taken everything good away of what your children and their children could have gotten. I hope you are proud of yourselves. The prevalence of drink water shortages will increase all over the globe. Fresh water shortages cause food shortages, these will cause wars and eventually in the downfall of mankind.

Again, if the USA really steps out of the Paris treaty, I hope at least you people will enjoy your lives till you are old. Then you will realize that humankind could have gotten so much better and farther and you will experience the absolute worst feeling there is, ABSOLUTE FAILURE, and you will hope you would have never been born and somebody more responsible had taken over your place in this fragile world.

AMERICA

FIRST

AWOO!

POST MORE SALT

I should go for a walk around downtown Portland and watch the homeless people with smartphones and dreadlocks crying.

Here's your (You)
Now fuck off

>Alex Joneswave
>turns into that shitty bog meme
Na, make it more about Alex and I'll like it.

McDonald's is horrible shit.

I think it's literally shit now that they're cooking.

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

primarymodel.com/

guys.... this is bad. 87% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 13% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

>all these liberals never read the art of the deal
>they have no idea what's going on
my sides

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

TRUE. CONSERVATIVE.

shilling an user's thread some here might find informative:

Tucker will have a whole hour's worth of salt, and Hannity will have another.

THE TUCKNATE OF TUCKER HAS ARRIVED! HE COMETH! HE TUCKETH!

Apologize!!

TUCKER
U
C
K
E
R

TIME

TUCC TIME

The meltdown is unreal. This is as good as election night.

What kinda faggot spends so much time typing up that shit? Oh, a leaf

THE TUCKMAN COMETH

This...is CNN

TUCCCCCC

Why is Trump going back on his promises?!

I know he has to pivot but abandoning everything that got him to where he is hurts ya know?

I thought he was going to be the God Emperor who would join hands with Russia and destroy all the degenerate shitskins while ushering in the eternal Reich!

This is bullshit...

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Here dumbass

youtu.be/v_RuverrEZ4

shit, it's already tucker time\
will reshill that thread when TheFive comes on unless 404

Global warming will greatly benefit Canada so quit snivelling. It can desertify enemy cultures slowly enough to destroy them, and the affected areas are Mudslime and nigger.

If AGW is real, hurry the fuck up and bring it on!

Looks like it, but it's not really a new narrative, just rehashed. They pulled the same thing with healthcare. It's like there was no modern civilization before Obamacare and Paris. More to the point concerning global warming: Rush Limbaugh use to have a "Doomsday Counter" for when the world would end because of global warming according to Al Gore. We were suppose to all be dead and the world unlivable like 8 years ago or so unless we did something

>McDonald's is horrible
Gas yourself. Their breakfasts are comfy af.

So these were juicy tibits from the Paris Accord. What did they mean by this? All this looks like is wealth redistribution so developed countries can subsidize the development of poor countries. That's their logic, develop poor countries so they stop polluting. Good logic.

>Trump pulls out of Paris Agreement
>liberals experience a collective sphincter splintering
>"We'll show him! We'll use businesses and the free market to improve our environment!"
>yfw Trump uses 4D chess to make leftists love capitalism

This day is perfect.

Wasn't Florida supposed to be under water by now?

hello everyone as per my friends dying wish I am making a post here to inform you that crusaderkun has passed away, he took his own life last night

he wanted to thank you all for Trumps great victory and all the fun he had in this forum

his only regret was missing out on Trumps inauguration ceremony but he died with a smile on his face

he also wanted to apologize for being a cancerous tripfag

thank you for being his friend

TUCC UNLEASHED

I was just thinking that, the Hollywood meltdowns, everyone in tears, twitter imploding. It's so beautiful

Their shakes, too.

TUCKA-SENPAI TIME!

>Calling out the ACLU on it's race bullshit
Loving you Tucker

this pic gets me hard every time I see it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

time for tucc

I am now off the Trump Train.

>reddit praising china for "commiting to climate change"
>Lambast Trump for promoting coal
>Ignore the fact that China will ramp up Coal producting in the next couple of years
Really gets the mind chooching.

Checked, 4D chess confirmed

Thats such bullshit lmao

What are white people so upset about Climate Change but silent on deportation and food stamp cuts? Funny how the problems affecting POC are always second to crying white peoples' problems.

DEFEND THIS DRUMPIES

Don't you just love being white, the rare occasion when you remember niggers exist, and you imagine how shit everything would be if you were one

lol nigga this is a copy paste I found in some previous ptg and post it here to get some (you)s

pls dont be mad

>science consequences

lol

F

Tucker stream?

Glorious day fills my heart with such warmth and joy. I was there around the third or fourth tent down

as long as its not american kids i dont give a shit

SHUT UP AND BELIEVE

I can't take anymore salt.

Mass hysteria!

AWOO~

>Pittsburgh, not Paris
wtf i love stelahs now

Never could I have imagined this decision would cause this much anal pain.
Everyday with this man as my president is like a precious gift.
I love it so much.

>climate-related shootings

literally wut

Hail Science!

Please tell me that's real

>Climate related shootings

Yes niggers love crime in warm weather

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I am not making the next thread

Someone else must making the next thread

CLOCKBOI

>climate related shootings

That's the funniest thing that bitch nigger has every said

>hating salt

>New Zealand
>Unrecognizable

Thanks Trump

They're pure carnivores, so probably not.

What the fuck are climate related shootings? Someone doesn't have an oscillating fan and gets pissed and shoots someone?

b-but MSNBC said it's because Drumpf is a dumb retard who don't know the sciences!!1