AMERICANS NOT WANTED IN EUROPE

If you come here, this is how we will send you home. You are now an enemy of the world and you will be purged.

Sure thing muhammed, we so scared.

i have no interest in going to your new caliphate

there's no need to be scared. just stay in your side of the pond. like this

That's not what Macaroni said. He basically said "USA liberals come to France if you're disappointed"

Deal with your own problems...

till they become ours...

then die in mass...you traitors to the civilized people of the world.

I agree.

t.EdGLoRd

If americans wanted to be decapitated so much they would come to Mexico

>If you come here, this is how we will send you home.

Isn't that the norm though? We get blown up going over to middle eastern countries anyways.

b-but we have no heroin to put into those coffins !

Who would want to go to fucking norway though ? Litterally the asshole of the world, and it's full of big black cock-sucking cucks like you

Fine. I've never been to Alaska or Hawaii. I'll go there. Europe is dead walking. Good luck. Don't let the early call to prayers wake you.

babbys first troll post

I never had feelings about you anyway

Watch it USA

Do you want me to spill your tea, dad?

On behalf of the United Kingdom of Great Britain I apologise for our uncouth neighbours. They don't realise but they're profoundly retarded.

I'm coming to your country even though I'm a white American...... why might you ask? Because I have a tan already this summer and your girls love to cuck their boyfriends and husbands with brown people. I'm getting me some blue eyes blonde hair pussy! Praise be to Allah bitchez! Or whatever sandniggers say.

Lmao holy shit
But I'm a rich American with littoral Indian blood (hence "red blooded american") and I'm redpilled and a hard worker. I'd probably change your country's constitution to include a Second Amendment of its own just so I could start a Gun Show in your neighborhood and sell arms to your fellow citizens at below MSRP. Get ready nordcuck because your little white country is gonna get enriched with some red blooded americans and blue with grief when your women accept my BAG Big American Guns.

But I want them here

>United Kingdom of Great Britain

You misspelled United Caliphate of Britanistan, Jamal.

So this is war... huh? Fine. But know this Eurofag. We will not stop, we will not rest, until Israel is the capital of a world government. You will be mere serfs and peons under the towering golden walls of Jeruselem. Yahweh is on our side and God's Chosen people will by and sell your people like cattle.

friendship with norway ended

Americans are kikes confirmed

WTF I love McRooney now. I really hope they take him up on it.

We should hop on a plane (or two, or one thousand) and respond to your threats. Just like we did last time.

FUCK! NOOOOOO! I CAN'T GO TO NORWAY

How will I eat raw fish now?

were still friends guys. we remember where we came from

your gonna miss out on some good lutefisk

Why would we go to norwaystan to get blown up? There are plenty of sand niggers in Morocco, we save on airfare going there instead

FPBP

Go fellate your burger loving sugar daddy somewhere else.

Calm down Norway. I would much rather have waves of Americans flooding over than our current situation.

it's all fun and games until we take away your gibs
have fun with your wood chips losers

Shut up, other Finland.

Pakis are probably whiter than the average american.

US soldiers are busy dealing with more important issues.

I am not in the military therefor my casket would not have a flag on it.

I'm moving to Germany with my wife I met in Germany when I was stationed there. Don't worry, I've got blonde hair and blue eyes so I'll fix that gene pool up for you.

Hasn't your country already been enriched, Lars?

>complain about America being the world's police and being everywhere for years
>get pissed when it decides to stop

You are a bitch and the rest of the world is a bitch. Fuck off and fuck you.

I didn't know that you could get drunk from eating lutefisk, but apparently, Lars, you've proven this.

>Norge
>Threatening

Top fucking kek.

IKR? Can we crowdfund this shit to get them out sooner?

Daily reminder we foot the bill and troops for NATO. Youre cucks with militaries the size of a single states national guard.

>Pajeet learns what redbull is, the post

I'd like to see you try something you Scandinavian pussy

Its more the culture they bring with them. Historically migration is fine because the numbers were much smaller and the migrants integrated out of necessity. Now so many are coming over they just create their own communities rather than integrating which is why we have terrorist attacks. If you take in migrants you must force them to become one of your countrymen.

I like my burger policemen. saves me a lot of truble

noice try

I'm sorry that you were told you should be upset with us right now.

wait what happened ?! someone give me a guick rundown stat! ive been at work all day...
why europe hates us and will kill me if i go there ;~;

>lutefisk
Fuck you. No, seriously, FUCK YOU. That stuff is death and dealing with it annually at our family reunion fills me with dread.

Was never really interested in going to Europe except to meet some of the friends I have there but I do wanna sight see one day. I'll make sure to start in the great country of Norway.

Death to shills, traitors and kikes.

What seems to be the problem tovarisch?

>be a Eurofag
>pretend that you have a say in what Americans want or don't want with your shit continent.

Afraid you don't understand how this game work's. America isn't gonna listen to some shit hole country.

You poor Euros only exist because America backs you. Without us, your entire continent would disolve.

Can't believe how ungrateful you faggots can be with all we've done for you.

Too many mudslimes there for me to ever visit anyway.

No I do not want brown skinned people regardless of "culture"

I'm glad I got to see Europe before all of this.

this is really troubling picture user...

it's like they all look like people but are really just villains

If I visit I'll wrap my door handles with bacon. No Euro will come near me, including you Ahmed.

Trump did exactly what he promised and pulled us out of the Paris Agreement, now the dumber parts of the eurozone think the climate is going to kill them in revenge.

What did you ever to for us except destroying us and flooding us with your vulgar attempt at civilization?

We don't give a fuck.
We are so tired of dealing with all the bullshit.
It's time for a win fall for my country and not a single minute too soon.
Fuck you.

You're right. Time for us to withdraw all American troops from Europe.

Have fun with Russia!

I don't want to be in clucked Europe so no worries nigger lover.

This.

It's the same as how America owes its existence to Canada. Without us as a temper for your insane rage and dickwaving, you'd have found yourselves nuked back to the stone age years ago.

Glad we can all agree that Canada runs America, and America runs Europe.

Well of course not nobody wants them not even other brown people! Americas(white) would be better than pakis though.

>t. achmed

We'll send nukes instead.
A nuclear winter is the cure for global warming.
We'll show you a real climate change.
Don't fuck with us.

>Based Bannon's Masterplan for Crusading Europe to Free them from themselves Is About To Come True
>The europeans themselves will kick it off out of sheer salt

Is that the same russia that can't keep Donetsk and Luhansk under their control or is there another esoteric Russian Federation only cheeseburger intellectuals have heard of?

k achmed we we will leave you to suicide bomb in peace

Please God do it. Would be fun to expand back over seas.

Hi Ahmed. I'm here to take your oil.

I don't know why anyone would actually want to go to Europe.

Do it faggot. See what happens.

Oh Norway, you so crazy!

>Implying i would go to any country that wont let me speak freely or defend myself

(you)

Ignore faggoty. Come for beers

careful cuckboi, threats make us hornier and your wife hasn't healed yet.

>this cringey fucking LARP
ffs

It literally means nothing when you guys say this.

Sorry, it's bad taste to joke about the omnipotent russian hacker force.

I had a great time when I lived and worked there, but that was well before all this mass immigration shit. Sure, there were shit tons of Turks in parts of Germany but it was avoidable. People were cool for the most part, and I enjoyed seeing old architecture, art, and trying different foods. I only lived there a few years, but they were good years.

I never had any intention of staying though. For as pleasant as it was you could see some of the highly autocratic underpinnings.

No more lutefisk?! Damn. I wonder if our foreign aid will still be good enough for them? I have a feeling it will be -- call it a hunch. By the way, don't we fund most of these eurotrash nation's entire defense budgets? Seems like that fact alone would make it more than a little hard to wage war on us, no? Nevermind that we would completely eviscerate you all within a week or two.

No, what we need to do instead of paying these flunkies bills is build some manner of lead dome over Bavaria and then nuke Europe in its entirety. Bavaria ftw.

Bring it, puff pastry.

Yeah, I need to do Britain. I suppose I should do Ireland too, if only because my dad loved Jamesons more than he did oxygen. I know summers are crowded as fuck, so is there any particular time you'd recommend visiting?

you'll make me join the military and die in a foreign war?

>Sorry
You sure are

>talking shit with a norway flag

How dare you

Im shaking in my snake skin boots

Mohamad is right. Get the fuck out of their caliphate.
Also this is a bait.

Fuck you, Eurofag. When you are overrun by the Muslim scum you keep importing, and we need to come and liberate your Low T Beta Degenerate Cuck asses, we're not just gonna give you back your country for free. We will take your women and breed some High T warrior stock back into your populations, while sterilize your faggot Cuck ass, but your probably just as good as sterile anyways, since a ton of men named Mohammed are busy inseminating your women. Don't fuck with the U S of A, Nordcuck!

Don't make us come and free you.

Are you stupid?

holy shit a roach with sense