B-b-b-b-buh china pollutes more than the u.s

>b-b-b-b-buh china pollutes more than the u.s
try again, sweetie. it must be hard accepting your gigantic lard ass pollutes more than the average skinny asian but it's a fact.

Other urls found in this thread:

unstats.un.org/unsd/environment/air_co2_emissions.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and?

It is all a hoax.

Yeah Canada and Russia needs those emissions because for 6 months out of the year, our countries turn into frozen wastelands.

Hurr durr

>usa must pay money to developing nations china, russia and india

>per capita

Durrr

>per capita
You might want to look up what that means, then the population of China

your mom needed my emissions last night

water is a greenhouse gas

Came to post this, but what the fuck is up with Canada? I'm guessing the cold has something to do with it? Maybe if it were warmer they wouldn't need to burn so much moose shit for heat.

>burger education

>per capita

Also 2011

>using per capita when total is relevant

It's sort of fascinating how the left can never learn the proper use of it.

>2011

>per fucking capita

Just fucking ignore them. They're clinically retarded cultists who need to be gassed on the spot when their cheeto kike is forcefully removed once and for all. I wholeheartedly wish someone would murder that fat piece of shit, and gas everyone who still backs him up. It's become patently obvious that they will sacrifice everything, for no sound reason whatsoever. Given even half a chance, I would personally stab Donald Trump to death, and drown his malignant base in his stale blood and putrid fat. Yes, we're all getting fucked with them, but I'll still take grim satisfaction in their vapid, panicked faces when everything falls apart - and they are still stupidly looking around for yet another person to blame for their own failings. They won't be reasoned with, they won't listen to even basic common sense, there's nothing left to do but to live longer than them, so we can at least take pleasure in their foreseeable, preventable deaths at the hands of their own ignorance and spite. Truly, from the bottom of my heart: Fuck you, please die.

Africa really needs a to step up their game. That's just....pathetic.

>6 year old study

I know. It's fucking annoying as shit

Fuck yeah. Canada is winning. I'm running my AC all summer and my heat all winter. Fuck you.

Per kilometre is more important than per capita for this.This is it keep it relative to the environment's ability to repair itself. Canada and Russia are huge countries with relatively small populations. Our environment could take our lifestyle just fine as long as we don't increase our populations. Also we need our inefficiencies to function. Most of us here need cars for responsible travel. We need to use planes to access remote communities. The worst country per square kilometre is Singapore. In fact only one out of the top five are not in Asia. Only one. Either Asian countries need to curb its population or cut their emissions because it is far to unsustainable.

Here is my source for my data:
unstats.un.org/unsd/environment/air_co2_emissions.htm

It is more transportation. We have the second largest landmass in the world but our population is only as large as California. If we need goods or services we need to either go to them or bring them in over long distances. Not to mention we have entire communities here that are only accessible to planes, which are incredibly inefficient. Though you are right that we do use more energy for heating since winter here lasts longer.

alright tell me the last time you saw that happen in an american city ? this happen to beijin almost daily

why don't you all live together then? Save CO2!

in the 1920s

exactly , almost a century ago

>Graph pulled from google with shit source

Try again please

>Showing a graph with no context or research behind it
>"B-but muh graph has bigger values for the US, so it must be true!"

This is why liberals are faggots. They blindly follow dumb shit shared of cuckbook without questioning it.

Show some research to that data, and MAYBE I'll consider your point after looking it over. Until then, fuck off back to plebbit nigger.

It was never that bad in the 1920's in the West.

Your logic:
>China did THIS with pollution
Conclusion:
>Let's beat China at pollution!

China's population is many times larger than that of the US. Stop shitposting.

You're retarded. This is per capita and China cheats on its numbers anyway

>per capita
>China's population is more than four times that of the US
>replying to contrarian shitposters without saging

That's why OP put per capita, you can't compare rates to a nation with 6x your population

the relative carbon emissions are irrelevant. The actual carbon emissions are what you should be concerned about.

>Per Capita

Nice try

actually my logic is
>China produces more solar panels in the world and beats the US with their cheap panels
>why is the US giving billion in aids to china who already has the source to stop their pollution

the paris agreement has nothing to do with global warming. it has everything to do with giving money to "developing nations"

liberals are so stupid they can't even read the treaty

>per capita

Try again. its net that really matters

China has lower per capital emission level only because most of the country lives like ants.

>Per capita
proof that leftists are retarded. The planet doesn't give a shit about your "fair chair" of pollution.

>punishing countries for having large populations instead of large waste

"The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological
progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society with out causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values."

Because we are living within our environmental means already. We have enough forests to absorb our CO2 emissions. The only places that can't handle the pollution are the big cities and those can be corrected by either decreasing their population(cleaning our skies and our genetic pool all at once) or by increasing public transit. Even with the big cities in Canada when it comes to pollution is sustainable. The actual citizens are keeping our population in at a reasonable level. Too bad the bleeding heart liberals keep on fucking that up with their obsessive immigration. Honestly cleaning up the fucking liberals along with the minorities would go a long way to not only to stopping pollution but keeping us environmentally sustainable here.

But somehow it is okay to punish our people because our people were responsible enough to keep our population within sustainable levels. Population control is a necessity if we really want to care about the planet. Population and waste are correlated. The fact is that Asia's pollution isn't going to be in sustainable levels until they put their population into sustainable levels.

If you really want to keep this comparable you want to put this per kilometre because land determines the ability for a country to handle their pollution. Per capita negates a countries responsibility for population control. This is why people get so pissed when looking at India's pollution. They just keep popping out kids with no regard for the well being of the rest of the planet.