A MESSAGE FROM THE LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

twitter.com/EmmanuelMacron/status/870404913062449152

>We all share the same responsibility: make our planet great again.

Thank you, Emmanuel Macron.

Only that the burdens of that treaty werent being equally shared were they.

Funny that.

trump has everyone saying "great again"

>Meme treaty matters
> country set up there own goals, only thing it does is release carbon data.

literally nothing

Was he this dynamic when Manchester happened?

Earth was a miserable shithole long before carbon emissions entered the equation.

How about those 8 pages of demands from ISIS?

The tears today are almost as great as election night.

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE AN ERECTION LASTING LONGER THAN FOUR HOURS SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.

WTF I HATE FRANCE EVEN MORE NOW?!

Are we reducing the nigger population?

The only thing that wakes up these cucks is when we start pulling our billions out.

>In order so solve this we need more and more muslims to kill more and more westerners.

people around the world loving more a frenchie than drumpf

hows that makes you feel,stupid burgers?

>Make our planet great again
Let's follow his logic to its full extent.
When he says "great again", he means it once was great and it is no more. So, obviously, one would tend to believe it was pre-industrial era. However, even before that, humans were leaving behind an ecological footprint. So, to go back before humans were doing any harm to this planet, shouldn't we abolish humanity and sentient lifeforms? He should start with himself.

Didn't this pencil dick get his emails leaked and we all find out his plans are to islamify europe??

i like how everyone suddenly forgot

>Marcom?
His name is Shitbreak

More like "Impotent Wailing from the Leader of the Granny Fuckers"

And whenever they hear it they will only think of Trump and America.

Make Oedipus Great Again

I think we'll take our billions and use it on something more productive. Sorry frogs, can't always hold your hands through these things. I'm sure the rest of the world can figure out global warming without us right?

Because Mars is beating us in interplanetary trade.

Why are Eurocucks making such a big deal out of this? Like today was the ONE DAY that would make or break the world, eat a dick

When Trump pulls us out of NAFTA that cuck treadu will tweet out
>Covfefe

Hees making them all look like little bitches.

On behalf of the people of France, allow me to humbly aplogize.
This degenerate granny-fucking faggot does not speak for us (he's been elected by immigrants, libtards and cucks.)

make the globe great again

is this the gloablist propaganda slogan

where can I buy the hat?

>faggot King can't come up with an original motto

Get out while you can. You've seen a glimpse of the future. And it's shit colored skin, and low IQ's.

I hope that if a civil war breaks out in France, that we start selling arms, ammo, and food to the rebels. Stay safe froggie.

>We've seen what Paris looks like in 2050, and it's beautiful

Where to go, my overweight friend ? All of the Western wold is infected by the shitskin plague.

They cannot into sloganeering.

Bend over Macaroni and take it up the ass like a good goy.

Does that mean France will pay developing nations tons of free money that the US would have shouldered if they stayed in the unconstitutional Paris Agreement (Only Congress has the power to create laws, the Paris Agrement was never debated or voted by US Congress), because if that's the case, please by all mean lead on France.

Pay other nations not to follow coal. I have no objections to US taxpayers not getting skullfucked by free money giveaways.

We're doing fine compared to nearly every other western and northern european country. We could always use more whites though.

Phase 2 is getting the U.S. to be classified as a developing nation so we can bleed them too.

Very cringe how anytime they spit one of these "zingers" out there everyone acts like it was the ultimate checkmate. Wew

>i like how everyone suddenly forgot
Same way they'll forget about the Paris thing in a week

I don't speak frog.

>leader of the free world
>delivering a speech in his own country in a foreign language

I think we're all just surprised he didn't do it in Arabic

Hmm I wonder what will become of the US when the majority will be 80 IQ niggers and mestizos... I'm sure with THE Constiution and american culture they will create a great US, unlike south america and africa they're from!

So this is how the New World Order shows its face.

The USA vs the World.

Heaven or hell,

Lets rock.

>we need to lower emissions
>builds 3 coal factory
>germany shutting their nuclear reactors down

kek

D R U M P F
R
U
M
P
F

I S
S

S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D

gg no re

I'm a subrural retard that will roll with whatever punches are thrown.

I don't hate the sinner polan, I hate the sin.

I know right

>The USA vs the World.
>1944
There's a meaning in here somewhere.
I'll fight for my country against the gates of hell itself if need be.

shut the fuck up zurdito

Feels great, hopefully they will leave us the fuck alone and stop begging for money and protection.

>LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

That's not Merkel. Although I'm sure that man would probably want to date her.

The thing is in 5-10 years there won't be punches but a gang of niggers kicking you on the floor, check South Africa or Brazil

death to america tbḥ

>Make our planet great again
>Opens borders for niggers to take gibs from the french people, murder and rape them
>Is literally fucking a granny pedophile who left her husband as a teacher to fuck her students

If this fag wants to make the planet great again, he should consider murder suicide of his own bloodline, not one with the french people

>Captcha: belts

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU KEKED NIGGER, I'M 120% SURE YOU'RE A MILLENNIAL, THEY ARE ALL ANGLO COCK SUCKING BETAS FUCKKK YOUUUUUU

>but a gang of niggers kicking you on the floor,

I grew up in Detroit and Baltimore, that life doesn't scare me polan.

Adds excitement, if anything. But I don't have kids, so I guess the outlook is a bit different for me.

Go fuck yourself. When my ancestors came here it was 100% nonwhite. Guess what happened?
You Euros just lay down and take it. That's what you're good at.

do the french have a word for cuckold?

He is a good cuck.

>THEY ARE ALL ANGLO COCK SUCKING BETAS FUCKKK YOUUUUUU

true...

Um... I think that would be "French."

Francois

Mmmh.

All caps, no sense of ponctuation, put three"K" at "Fuck" and six "U" at "You".

You must be a nigger, or possibly a towelhead.
Dwelling in one of the parisian banlieues, yes ?

Can we just covertly drone strike that faggot already? Jesus!

>MAGA is such a stupid slogan. What does it even mean.

>Make Our Planet Great Again
OMG So inspiring

ou la la! I'm gay for Macron now

What a bunch of globalist horseshit. did the Paris Treaty do anything about China, India, or various African countries building numerous coal plants? Did the treaty do anything to protect the rain forests in South America?

"Cocu"

However when talking about political cuckoldry, the french redpills usually type "cuck".

Cocu is reserved for actual cuckoldry, wich is rampant in France due to A) more than 50% of french males being beta faggots and B) about 90% of french females being the biggest whore on this good earth.

suck it Trudeau, we're in the game now the world has seen nothing yet

So Macuck is like Turdough and says meaningless words in an arbitrary order, except nobody fawns over him like they do the syrup queen?

Please do.

Do it a wednesday in the morning and target the Elysee Palace, so that you take out the rest of the govt too

Hilldawg is that you?

underrated

kek

>leader of the free world
still not seeing the message from trump

i know more about climate change than probably anyone else on here. I am so sick of talking about it, thinking about it, i just dont care anymore. no one can take it seriously b/c its been over politicized, its been deemed the greatest catastrophe waiting to happen b/c there is trillions upon trillions of dollars to be made on reducing America's access to fossil fuels. an entire industry was spawned from these wacky unsubstantiated claims.

and now we have a press that is so biased, they can't even stop for one minute in their zeal for madness to explain exactly what the purpose of the Paris Accord actually was. It means almost nothing. It did almost nothing. It would have almost zero impact. I'm not even sure why they did except to appear to the plebs to be doing something.

>were all promoting a cuck becasue a girl told us too

Is Trump the greatest brander of all time?

>We all share the same responsibility: make our planet great again
Ok so why doesn't he get on board with a deal that stifles India and China as much as the United States?

Fucking faggot.

This. I've come to notice that liberal atheists will eventually replace religious faith with (((science))). This ruined them

>merkel puppet
>free

>no one can take it seriously
Which is why we should all be content. The globalist fraud is falling apart, day after day. Let them get mad. Let their delusional acolytes cry and mock. They'll all end up in camps in the end anyway.

>now even politicians clickbait

Shills are out in force.
Are you one of the children that he fucked in the sex trade? You sure do like his cock in your ass.

Without a doubt.

branding = memetics

Nah. It's not China. China think Trump has some balls, even if there are unfavorable trade deals against China itself. Most Chinese I've talked to at home, like in China, thinks Trumps is a badass can't understand why most Americans prefer the usual dysfunction.

>France surrenders again, to globalists this time

You're the same motherfucker, aren't you?
>Y'all are idiot...

Easily yes
Whats even better is he stole it from Reagan

Fuck, why is he so good looking?

Look at that pathetic loser haha.

Yeah, I'm no Reagan cock sucker, but it was neat in the rallies when he'd make a point of saying

MAKE AMERICA GREAT
A G A I N

Clearly emphasizing both the Reagan slogan and his addition. I miss rally-mode Trump, even if it was rock star crowd pleasing. Fun times.

His wife is his defacto mommy. That means he never has to stress out dealing with her shit.

>pic related
nice

>> free world
>> france held hostage by muslims

Lmaoooo