DWS just got caught calling the head lawyers of the DNC with a voice changer...

DWS just got caught calling the head lawyers of the DNC with a voice changer. She forgot to block the number to her congressional office.

twitter.com/msainat1/status/870422812955217920

Other urls found in this thread:

jampac.us/
jampac.us/dnclawsuit/
jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/55-D.E.-55-NOF-E-Mail-6-1-17.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's going to be so much fun to watch it all come crashing down.

>WARNING: IF YOU HAVE AN ERECTION LASTING LONGER THAN 4 HOURS SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.

I voted Trump but how can you fags stand up for this dumbass cunt?

Bump to see if it's legit or not. looks amazing if it's real.

Bump

proof or stfu you dirty nigger

Click the link you fucking retard

someone 3D print a julian assange fleshlight

Okey dokey

>OKEY DOKEY

>The caller refused to identify himself/herself, but asked my secretary about the Wilding et al.
v. DNC et al. lawsuit.
>My secretary stated that it sounded like the caller was using a voice
changer, because the voice sounded robotic and genderless -- along the lines of the voice
changers used when television show interviews are kept anonymous
>The caller concluded
with “Okey dokey,” after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case
lol

okey dokey

and a new meme was born

Intredasting

keep lying and shilling

This fucking timeline man.

AH HA!

I hate this goblin bitch representative of mine.

Spoofed number perhaps? Surely a sneaky kike wouldn't be so stupid..

Ol ramen noodle head is a real fucking retard.

>jampac.us/ is some superpac with a pending lawsuit. They keep all their files online.

Plaintiff: CAROL WILDING et al.
Defendant: DNC SERVICES CORPORATION, d/b/a DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE and DEBORAH “DEBBIE” WASSERMAN SCHULTZ

>Court document list regarding the lawsuit
jampac.us/dnclawsuit/

>Notice 55 the DWS unsolicited phone call
jampac.us/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/55-D.E.-55-NOF-E-Mail-6-1-17.pdf

The western Jews have become degenerate and stupid compared to the ones of old. Probably the inbreeding and complacency.

What information was she even trying to get? Was she calling to threaten? What would compel this colossal fuckup to try this?

im dumb i guess, can i get a quick rundown? i thought DWS was a part of the dems, is this some form of infight or what does she meme by this

What does this imply if true?

Ever watch the movie my cousin vinny?

I missed a word. I meant DNC lawsuit. She called the head lawyers of the DNC lawsuit.

It implies that she's terrified. Hopefully she's making mistakes. This event combined with her lashing out at the DC police chief the other day, she's coming apart at the seams. Hopefully that means somethings going on we can't see that means there gonna get busted.

>This is it! The case cracka! It's a shot of me in the shower!

Pure film kino

God, not in a long ass time. Was Danny Devito a lawyer or something in that one? I keep trying to remember it but all that comes to mind are scenes from Throw Mama from the Train

Nah, it was Joe pesci.

lmao retards, never used prankdial.com? Anyone can spoof their number to literally any other number (such as 666, 0000000, etc.) for free.

F A L S E
L
A
G
(I hope it isn't but it probably is.)

Shit looks like I need to go rewatch, Pesci is always a good time.

Why's her profile pic face slim and pretty while the selfie pic looks like a frying pan?

Joe Pesci and he tries to smooth talk the other lawyer into giving him info. He gets boxes full of stuff about the case thinking he did good just to be told by his wife that the guy had to give you that stuff and he didn't need to suck his dick.

have your medicine right here

Why would she spoof her own number, even for free?

OY VEY! There will be consequences!

user, jews will do ANYHING for free

LOCK THEM UP

Here's the court filing re: DWS

>dumb incompetent and scared criminals never make mistakes

I hate that we share the same flag. I was hoping you were canadian.

I told you, RIP DNC

bump

Buump

Brazen bitch. bump

Lol

give me the laptop goy

damn right

Why would she use a voice changer? I'm confused about this whole situation.

Because she's not supposed to. She's trying to coerce information out from the people who are taking her ass to court.

Fail

If she's not publicly flayed I would feel like America is never going to be great again.

Noooo. Go Debbie Go!

Maybe she can be cellmates with Hell- I mean, Hill.

What in the hell did she do? I've tuned out of all this Russia/DNC/Seth rich bullshit for awhile.

kys nigger. don't miss this time.

She was stupid enough to threaten the Capitol Police chief in front of a CSPAN camera.

>Police are investigating Wasserman Schultz's information technology aide Imran Awan for theft and funneling congressional data from members of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, Committee on Homeland Security and Committee on Foreign Affairs, the Daily Caller reported.

>Wasserman Schultz – who resigned as Democratic National Committee chairman in July 2016 after hackers stole the DNC's emails, which Wikileaks later published – lashed out at investigators and failed to fire Awan after he was banned from the House network

She's been going around threatening and coercing investigators, police, and lawyers.

meant for

She was trying to be all secretive like in the movies but forgot to use an untraceable phone number

>Russia/DNC/Seth rich bullshit
bluepill

Why do Americans "Bitch ass" ?
The mystery of our time.
(btw niggers don't get enough attention in America, they have no voice/influence)

The whole think sounds more like a Sup Forums op. Esp the "okey dokey" part. Almost expected to see an "ohbummer" in there too

>sounds more like a Sup Forums op
Occam's razor says otherwise

A bitch's ass is a relatively readily available and thus holds little value in the north american pavement ape socialization scheme.

Christ marissa tomei is so hot. Shes also 52 and still hot.

> The caller concluded
with “Okey dokey,” after my secretary gave the caller public information about the case.

Must have been Obama

Dumbass, you think that spoofing through a website can't be tracked? But the NSA can hear you fart through your iphone...

Lol

Bummp

fuck debbie she's a dumb fucking bitch and we all know she's going to get railed in hell by satan's big red cock