STRONGER GUN LAWS IN QLD AND THE REST OF AUSTRALIA WHEN?

STRONGER GUN LAWS IN QLD AND THE REST OF AUSTRALIA WHEN?

A cop was just killed by some thug with a gun and not supporting stronger gun control is just bloody shameful and Un-Australian.

Other urls found in this thread:

mcmurrayreport.com/2015/12/12/mkultra-in-australia/
youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you disarm australians, there'll be nothing to stop the emus from attacking.

Fuck qld man, its by far the most cucked state in australia.

you should ban guns. what were you thinking?

It was with a homemade SMG

No law would matter

>not issuing officers with personal flamethrowers and incendiary grenades
You're in Australia, right?

Hey friendo, unironically neck yourself you fucking worthless parasite.

Finally, someone who speaks sense.

Thanks for actually looking at my point of view, we do need to crack down on guns before it becomes to large of a problem like in america.

Jesus fucking christ, my sides. ID's exist you fucking imbecile.

I agree, Japan is the ideal model for gun control. It's nice to see someone who isn't a drone on here have a sensible opinion on gun control.

I like this bait image. It resonates with me.

Maybe one day we will get the laws we deserve. Anyway, cheers for commenting!
Butt out dick.

They always cuck the states that previously had the most freedoms, fuck i hate this country

Nice digits my man!

>ban all guns
>no ordinary citizen has a gun
>criminals have guns

REEEEEEEEE BAN GUNS EVEN MORE

They will get rid of all the guns eventually, most the Australian millennials hate guns now when the last generation are all dead they will get rid of the rest of them

All good, just wanted to let you know you aren't alone in thinking gun control is good for Australia.

This is fucking pathetic

Those numbers.

Japan has the highest suicide rate among young men, in a first world country, bad example

YESSS!!!!

>stop pointing out my obvious shilling.
you really are a worthless fucking cretin.
pic is what I imagine you look like right about now.

Japanese firearm laws are similar to ours.

Shameful shitpost. Literally Canada-level.

ignorant! They're far more strict its almost impossible to get a gun in japan whereas its quite easy for now in Australia, they cant even own swords in japan without license fucking retarded shithole

Nice digits. Also nice opinion.
Leave the guy along and contribute to the thread then, how about that?

*alone

So you DO know how to proxyfag? Or did you have to call in the rest of the squad?

YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

have no idea what you are on about.

Woops. Forgot to keep it on the right proxy.
What do you really hope to accomplish here?

Ive seen this paid shill technique its fucking annoying, I dont agree with Australian laws regarding every fucking thing
HE MUST BE USING A PROXY@@@!! HE CANT BE AUSTRALIAN!!
Go fuck yourself PAID TROLL

liking the numerals.
Agree, it's shameful that will all the progress of 1996 people want to go back to streets full of violence and killing.

Honestly, what do you hope to accomplish? It's just me and you in this thread, and it'll get pruned before long for being a shit thread. So just out of curiosity, what do you really hope this will achieve?

i-i'm here

probably a fucking muzzie they seem to have whatever guns they want

What are you hoping to gain out of shitposting this badly?

I'll have to buy mine quicker then.

my mistake. speak up lad. give this cunt what for.

No more 'Rapid Fire Manualy Operated Firearms' ( RFMOF's ) in Victoria!

my thoughts too.

No point in running or fighting. They'll just die tired.

What the heck is an ID? This is an anonymous imageboard.
Could have worded it better, but I agree.
I agree even more with those numbers.

No

You need to meet the same criteria in Japan; sporting or hunting, storage, and background checks.

You need a license for a sword here in most states too.

Japanese just aren't as interested in shooting.

It's a joke you fucking autistic. Get off this board

Oh my fucking god you fell for two baits consecutively. I know it's a meme here and all but you really do have autism.

Vicpol advises the AG in Victoria to include RFMOF's in the National Firearms Agreement!

Australians are the most cucked and fucked brainwashed retards on the planet, WHA
He DUDNT WUV STRAYA HE MUST BE A PROXY MAN
FUCK PAID TROLLS

>Japanese just aren't as interested in shooting.

That is probably bullshit.

Shit. You know he worked on MKUltra right?

crazy. any source on that?

Speaking on behalf of over 200 million people, I smell a PAID TROLL

mcmurrayreport.com/2015/12/12/mkultra-in-australia/

Fucking license for a sword!?, Government can go fuck itself

Australia used to have a mass murder almost every year until strict gun control laws came in. I'm pretty sure we have had 0 mass murders since that the law was changed. Strict gun laws was the best thing we ever did a long with ending white Australia policy. The next best law will be coming soon when the wife cheating is no longer a valid reason for divorce. The bill will be introduced by the greens in the coming months. We really are too harsh on the fairer sex

If aussies used emus as fire practice, they'd be the best shooters on earth.

>ywn own a gun
why do they make it so hard for me to end it

That is because of their "work until you drop" culture and they do not promote healthy mental well-being. If Japanese had access to more firearms, I am guessing those suicide rates would sky rocket.

>How does it feel to be cucked shitposter?

I hope you've got plenty of ammo, because whether you like it or not, you're a part of the meme war.

Australia needs their own infowars and alex jones.

This graph shows conclusively that more gun control and increasing African and Muslim migrations has reduced gun crime in Australia.

Pol eternally btfo.

Beware of the paid troll

Rapid Fire Manualy Operated Firearms (or RFMOF's) must be banned in Victoria!

We already have something better.
The Australian Government’s Helping Children with Autism (HCWA) package helps you get early intervention and other services and support for your child with autism spectrum disorder (ASD). The Government commits around $70 million to the HCWA program.

Australian suicide rates did not change after the gun law change, IF someone wants to end it they do no matter what

There is a lot of weird shit that goes on in Australia.

umad?

Strict firearm legislation does not correlate with criminality. As it turns out, criminals break laws.

>He says, right before he has to pull it apart to be locked up as per strict regulation.

There is and it's so hard to find. Doesn't get the polarization that the US does.

Based on comments posted in this thread, I'm assuming this specific case was committed with a LUTY SMG.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw

They are domestically manufactured by organized crime.

Yeah I've been calling him out since the start of the thread. Fucking newfag shill is so obvious. Still, the cunt gets paid by the post, so he's probably rubbing his hands together mentally counting how many shekels he's earned already. It would be comical if they weren't actively trying to genocide us.

We have a third as many gun related murders since the 80's. If fucking works. The knife and melee object crime didn't grow enough to replace it. It takes a lot more to bludgeon to death than just pull a trigger.

Fuck off faggot it already takes at the minimum 6 months to get a gun licence
Go to the cUKed if you want people who have a knife 0.00001 mm than the legal length arrested.

>pull it apart

Are you saying someone is less dead if they get stabbed to death than shot to death? Because that just makes you look like a sociopath.

The murder rate didn't change though only firearm murders what difference does it make

That's wrong. It's very easy to get a permit for an immigration. The only reason they want it is so when it's reported that someone has on file someone robbed a store with a 100% blue pistol they have it on file.

The reason I know this is because I bought a 19th century colt hollowed out as a cig lighter for my ex gf's father. She used to suck me off and swallow before going to school.

As the leaf already showed here there was a downward trend in homicides before the buyback you stupid cunt

He's baiting you you fucking retard. How fucking inbred are you?

They pull the same shit here in Canada. Clearly, laws passed in the 90's are to blame for the decline.

Baiting/spamming whatever you call it
its an effective propaganda tool

ayy lmao the blue id next to your flag shows that these posts are all done by the same person.
It's done to stop samefaggers like (you)
stay in cucktoria no one wants you here

Yes the firing pin has to be kept separate. I have a remmington for pest control.

>Yes the firing pin has to be kept separate.
lmao u literally remove the bolt every time?

For you maybe. Idiot

Nobody is coming to this board to spread liberal agenda. It's just to troll u

Don't teach the retard how to blend in. Though he is clearly too fucking incompetent to do any real damage, even if he lurked for years. Fucking obvious cunts.

You know if you have a paintball gun the paintballs have to be locked up separately, FUCK this country is fucking retarded and full of cucks

Yes, ammunition must be stored separately.

Enjoy losing your licence. Police can randomly knock on your door to inspect you know. You're a dumb nigger if you leave these things to chance.

Moderators I would like to know how I can lock this thread or if you could lock this thread while some posts are cleaned up that would be valuable thank you.

Most people are idiots, Its an effective propaganda tool

why don't we just make it illegal to shoot cops?
surely that will stop this sort of thing from happening

>Make stupid post
>Samefag repeatedly
>Get completely BTFO
>Immediately want to abandon thread

You're pathetic and anti-gun policies are doomed to fail.

I've had my license for like 7 years lad, I've had safe inspections before you silly cunt, the bolt is a gun part and must be stored in the safe separately from ammunition (like in the gun where it belongs)

Who has been telling you lies?

Fuck this country is fucking cucked, no hope left, Australian men will be women in 10 years

He's doing it on purpose to bait you. How many people have to explain this to you?

When you were growing up did they bring in a second teacher to read with you in private away from the cohort? Or did they straight up send you to special school?