BREAKING: KATHY GRIFFIN TO HOLD PRESS CONFERENCE WITH LISA BLOOM IN THE MORNING

The lawyer who also represents several of Donald Trump's rape victims will be defending Kathy Griffin.

It seems the FBI and Secret Service are up in Kathy's shit and they're going to do a LIVE conference.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/870433580664725504
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

goddamn this better be bullshit

Jesus Christ, are they retarded? This is precisely what she wants: free publicity. Just interrogate her in private, no need to make it a fucking three-ring circus.

just when you think it can't get any better

I'm so tired of Winning !

People should be pushing to defend her to normalize and legitimize violence against the right wing. The faster the left wing radicalizes the easier they will be to defeat and destroy.

They gonna sue us.

>Ms. Griffin
>Ms. Bloom
>Ms.

Speaks volumes

bring it

These people keep getting worse and worse.

How dare the trump family not shower her with kisses for when she reenacted the death of their family patriarch?

Poor poor Kathy is getting bullied. Oh it's so hard for me! I don't get to threaten other people without (((buulllyyyiingg)))! I don't know if I have the will to go on!

What about meeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Ps: I want a TV show now since people remembered by name now,

I need a quick rundown on what's going down. Been out of town and no internet.

Holy shit, it's real.

twitter.com/LisaBloom/status/870433580664725504

haha I can't wait to hear her talking about how the man she wants to decapitate bullied her.

oh my fucking god what the fuck is that a hob goblin

no, that's andy dick in drag
but kathy griffin still looks horrible without makeup

She must put on 5 pounds of makeup with a putty knife in order to be able to go outside...

>bullying

This dumb bitch doesn't get that basically everyone was appalled by this faggy stunt. They are going to roast her ass, again, like one of Trump's well done steaks.

>Bullying from the Trump family.

Nah, this is reverse-bullying, where the "victim" provokes a fucking response by doing something bad towards someone and when the someone retaliates they label that person a bully. But they were bully's the whole time. Holding a fake bloody head of someone and photographing it is fucking bullying and intimidation, especially with no clear context given. Which is what they're saying here about the "real reason", they should have come out with that first.

It was an unprovoked attack and she's trying to do what all women do and dodge responsibility.

she's just gonna make this 100x worse ayy lmao

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME
I MADE MY MISTAKES
THE NIGHT GOES ON AS IM FADING AWAY

ari emmanuel is behind this

Heres what she thought would happen
> post edgy photo
> decapitate President just like isis
> so brave!
> give career a boost
> libtards laugh and pat her on the back
> sells more tickets to her shows
> huffpo and Bill Maher love and support her
> republicans get upset but fuck em, they haven't got a sense of humor

What actually happens
> post edgy photo
> everyone stops in their tracks
> when it sinks in people lose their shit
> universal condemnation incl democrats and even sjws say WTF ZOMG I can't believe I don't even!!!!
> Kathy apologises while rolling eyes; I went too far, sorry YOU were offended now please buy tickets
> everyone still outraged 'no way sweetheart, you jumped the shark'
> 'but but snoop dogg got away with this...'
> but he's black. He gets a pass.
> sponsors, venues, promoters, agents, fans, CNN and even friends all leave in droves
> career destroyed in a single day
> crickets

Sure she wasnt all that successful anyway, but she has totally put a bullet in her brain. What an idiot.

Don't be distracted, get back to the real issues.

HAHAHAHAHA

This train wreck is somehow building speed. I luv it.

I don't care.

And let's hope the cherry on top
>suicide
Followed by my personal hope
>takei dies next day in pit bull attack

this

Guantanamo.......Should be her next home

>Seth Bitch a real issue
1.Seth Bitch is not a real issue
2.Kathy Griffin is not an issue at all

Also Snoop Dogg is actually a likeable characature and his brand is being a "gangsta," so no one is surprised and no one actually listens to his post-90s music anyway

>giving any attention at all to an incredibly washed-up unfunny professional attention whore

Stop

Who is she going to sue?

Sweetie, If the president wants to bully you, it's not with tweets.

Can't find investors for my aquaculture facility.

Got laid off a few days ago and I have to find a new job, doubt I'll find one as good as my last.

>Bullying from the Trump family

Why the fuck do these faggots want to be the victim so badly? Oh yeah I forgot victim == $$$ and attention

Is this some kind of sick joke?

Trump should announce his FBI Director pick just before this 'conference' to completely derail it.

>Trump should announce his FBI Director pick just before this 'conference' to completely derail it.
At the exact same time as the press conference Trump should tweet that the FBI is launching an investigation into recommending the DOJ charge her with treason.