Gen Z Is The most conservative generation ever

I heard cucks and boomers shill this piece of good news:

youtube.com/watch?v=izCsWvDCFWo

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii

They never mention the plot twist: that Gen Z is only 50% white and that it is the most diverse generation ever. Mexicans, Muslims and Somalians do tend to be very socially conservative.

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/as-sa/98-311-x/98-311-x2011003_2-eng.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is gen Z wearing a hijab

It appears to be long straight hair with bangs

>Be non white born in 1995
>grow up during recession and obongo crammed down our throat
>always going online instead of watching TV
>Vote for donald at 21
You're damn right Gen Z is going to be conservative.

23 yo gen z conservative reporting in. We will fix the mistakes of our fathers

accurate

Unmitigated liberal internet sperging will help too

>23
>Gen Z
Nope you are a millennial in all your hipster faggotry.

>Mexicans, Muslims and Somalians do tend to be very socially conservative.
Not a surprise, all of those groups are saturated deep in religion, which is always conservative in nature. Unfortunately for Sup Forums the latter two are typically down with Allah over the god you like, so be careful what you wish for. You may get your conservative generation, but it may not be a christian conservatism.

When does gen z start?

Anyone who watches inforwars should get a one way ticket to an extermination camp

This. The only Conservative future is one of glorious, righteous, and brutal Shariah.

You idiots, it's because being classified as "moderately conservative" on those issues basically means not being an insane SJW.

"Moderately conservative" by today's standards is what we used to call liberal. The left has gone full art of the deal, demanding ridiculous policies so that it would average out in their favor, and they got just that. The pendulum will swing back, but will still be further left than it started at.

anyone who believed white people were getting more conservative should just end themselves. it was always the shitskins.

>Finally, people born since 1993 have sometimes been designated as the new Generation Z or the Internet generation since they were born after the invention of the Internet.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2011/as-sa/98-311-x/98-311-x2011003_2-eng.cfm

Oops nope faggot

We

WUZ

Do you feel shame for failing the test?

GenZ'er here this is partly true we vote conservative but still have alot of pre martial sex and smoke alot of pot. in Canada that is.

No, but at least shit lib identity politics can't cuck me because I have no identity.

Not even "American"? Traitor

I am proud of being american, it pisses be off when the beaners in this state speak to me in Spanish, or Vietnamese fucks speak to me in Vietnamese, get with the program, you shits.

TFW when people are throwing there American culture away and you wish you were a burger :(

Honestly I think these are just the values of people who haven't been indoctrinated.

Stances that are considered radical today were almost the complete norm 30 years ago.

Buups

>watch as the world burns
>liberals only answer is to double down on everything that is fucking us up the ass
>they got cocky and started pushing the most ridiculous shit like trannies
>gen z will be poor, fucked over economically, and aware of the failures of multiculti tolerance
Gen Z is /ourgen/ the ones destined to purge the left and reclaim the west

>conservative shitskins are bad for us
sauce on that faggots?

it just means they're more likely to want a race war, go back to their homelands, not want to racemix, or form ethnic enclaves.

Conservative shitskins are shitskins, yes, but they're also conservative. It bodes better for us than if they were the most liberal generation ever.

Conservative shills were saying millenials were going to be conservative. Look where we are now.

White Millennials mostly voted for Trump so they were right.

Ok

Tell that to Europe. Certainly they are against racemixing, but they're going to want things to be run the way they want them to. Spics are overwhelmingly Catholic sure, but the rest typically follow Islam. We'll get railing against gays and trannies, that is a part of Shariah law after all, but most of us are not going to be a fan of the rest. You can't rely on nonwhites to create something beneficial for whites.