I figured why I need to quit Sup Forums and why you might need to as well

I've been here since roughly the beginning. The amount of time I spent varied, from reading news, shitposting and trying to redpill those willing to listen.
I had a talk with a friend of mine about, well basically mental health and memetic hygiene. About how bad it can be if one spends most of his free time reading news which are basically only negative.

I feel like my life is stuck. Browsing here trying to stay on the pulse all the time I have ended up disregarding other areas in my life. Those close to me have drifted further, I can't muster enough time to study anymore, I have lost interest in my hobbies etc.
Today I came to the conclusion that while pol might serve as the containment board on 4ching for "unwelcome" opinions. Sup Forums itself has become a containment board for an ever growing audience for disenfranchised young men (mostly). Most of whom should really be spending their time getting their lives in order to change our miserable collective situation, or at least to have a fighting chance.
I think it's great that people flock here to be redpilled. While it's a good thing that it happens, there also has to come the time for oldfags to leave.
Therefore I call for all those who know they have to focus on their lives more, who wouldn't benefit from further redpilling. Possibly those blackpilled who seem to have lost the plot entirely and can't see beyond the pessimism and nihilism gained through prolonged exposure to shitty news.
I have gathered enough motivation to carry myself and redpills to others outside this this shithole. I might still come back for news in time. But none of us can carry the message further and broader, if we don't separate ourselves from wasting our time here.
I have a mission to redpill those close to me now and to raise a beautiful yellow family.
I'm not going to stay here for replies, so thanks for reading my fucking blog. And bye. Hopefully some of you will also slay the dragon, clean your room etc and leave this hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLUgZhLJCHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cya tommorow

Or you can stop being an autist and just browse Sup Forums sometimes and finish education and other shit in the meanwhile.

FPBP

>bury your head int he sand
BYE, BITCH

Only faggots consider themselves Sup Forumsacks. Real niggaz are /new/ggers.

kys see u tommorrow.

Gee i wonder who wants us to go back to MSM watching zombies???

tfw liberal but still browse Sup Forums sometimes

definitely more racist since coming here though

The message should enhance your life, not consume it.

Or you know... just browse it like 1 hour a day you retard

Come to /fit/, learn to work out and ride the tiger. The conclusion I came to after many years of being a polack is that it is not encumbent upon me to rescue others or save the race. I have e a wife, I have 2 kids and together we ride the tiger.

sort yourself out, manage your time better son. It is possible to read, redpill and better yourself

stop taking the easy way out

Just browse Sup Forums less and improve your life. I believe in you Finbro.

same here :(

Nice blog kid.

Thanks to pol fags i dont feel alone in how i see the world and they will call me out endlessly if im being retarded.

Ive never been so sharp or felt so motivated

Tldr op is a fucking fag?

was a revelation here a few weeks / month ago showing there are a lot of middle aged moms shitposting here too

i'd just waste my time on something else dumb desu

/thread.

Some people cower at the crossroads of truth and action

i hope i never see you here again. good luck bro.

Nice try Shareblue

ya yer stuck on earth, sort yerself out

Fuck, this is me

Never understand these posts. I've been a Sup Forumsack for three years and feel like it's made me a much better observer of life and how people in power manipulate lesser-thinkers to do their bidding. Once you get through the initial redpill depression, I feel like it's really empowering to see the world this way desu.

OP, you need something uplifting to watch/read.

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=RLUgZhLJCHk

This. The truth sets you free. I am very tempted to go full Hitler though and try to run for power. It's just so difficult now, and they have so many systems in place to stop you before you get a chance. And too much apathy. We need another Reichstag fire. Someone must burn down parliament.

Classic. This is why I will never leave my beloved Sup Forums

some ones mom figured out how to access the browser history

look bitch your long story wont be read by any one. i stopped at the point in which you claimed to have a friend. line 2

based.

>been here since roughly the beginning
no you haven't. if you were and oldfag you wouldnt make such a fucking gay blog post. ur just a posing nigger conceen trolling shill faggot.

>Yes fellow shitlords vacate this Sup Forums board which is hated by us, I mean those, vile liberals.

Hi Shareblue!

Psy-op detected don't listen to him boys

I love australia

>yellow
Stop with the mongol meme. FINNS ARE WHITE. I cant tan at all because of these fucking genes. I AM NOT YELLOW.

My situation now exactly. Except that I don't want to have no family or serious relationships anymore, lots of ppl here defend raising a family etc, and I had dreams of doing that myself, but after a lot of introspection and careful consideration I am unwilling to expose any grill I fall in love with to my messed up attachment style, my insecurities and all the shit that would make me a cunt of a life partner. It may sound sad, and I felt sad that I would never be able to properly treat a serious partner the way she deserves, but now I just feel it's kinda like being born without a arm, I just accepted it, adapted and made my mission and purpose in life to join the foreign legion so I can eventually go on missions to shoot jihadists in the face on their own turf. Honestly I don't even care that the retardation and ignorance of the masses will probably bring them civil war and massive social unrest, etc, I guess it's just Darwinism in action, I used to get all worked up and shit about the muzzies and the stupidity of ppl, but I found you can't argue with most ppl, ppl just want to forget, most ppl can't take logic and truth, they fry, then they go around being useful idiots thinking they are so enlightened when they have no ideia how humans work from a biological/psychological/social point of view. I just laugh at all the shit there is in the world now, I stopped fearing death the moment I realized we are all just slaves to the hilariously cunty human condition and nature. Feels good, I just focus on becoming a mean fighting machine. Only regrets I have is having mistreated a person that I think I will always have feelings for but that will never talk to again. I come here for some keks and some interesting reading (I only use internet 3 or 4 times a month now, because dopamine management), and it feels pretty good. I thank kek for the opportunity to have lived all this time and to watch whatever this human life phenomena is all about.

Thanks for the fresh pasta OP

Now neck yourself

Eh you just made me have a feel, Portugal. Chin up lad, and good luck. I wish your new life mission luck. That took some self awareness there, and good stuff. However, do try to iron out your attachment issues, and maybe a harder life will teach you something? Either way, don't give up on love. Everyone can be a total cunt at times. and maybe you'll come back a hardcore fucked up vet if you live, and some women just want to save those people. Too late for a family. But not too late for you.

Right on the spot. Being a truth seeker does come at a cost. honestly tough, I would not have it any other way, I learned so much about myself and the world with ppl who redpilled me, and that brings me a very contentment like kind of joy feeling, like a being enlightened. I think the solution to the fact that red pills are unhappy is to cultivate your own happiness independent of what the world and human condition and nature is. It feels akin to killing one's gods, first when one learns about hypergamy and human sexual behaviour, then when one learns about psychology and realize most ppl in the world are messed up beyond belief and see red flags in everyone, including yourself, but it is what it is, the way I deal with it is just to focus on what I made my life purpose, focus on being healthy and just enjoy my peculiar existence as much as I can.

I have been feeling this way for a while now. I think i'll see myself out. It's been fun shit posting with you anons...

>not browsing /biz/ and riding the crypto goldmine
Stay poor Sup Forumsacks

Yep. You don't run after the puppy when it runs into the freeway.

Nicely put americunt bro

this made me kek thks

Awesome self-awareness and goal setting, user. Best of luck and Kekspeed to you.

Start broadcasting again Ghost, I need more crypto tips

Links to the live suicide feed or GTFO OP

Thanks UKunt bro. We will see, time always tells doesn't it? Have a nice one! PS: what is that pic? Looks like a troll face death squad insignia kek.

sounds beautiful but the execution is far from simple.

Thanks! Kek be with you!

Time isn't real, there is only now. Maybe your now will improve, keep working hard. Thanks. Yes, it's a trollface totenkopf. I'm trying to make a legitimate living through working. It's breddy hard, and I can no longer afford a house. I hope brexit kills our housing market, although I suspect we'll have a economic crash if that occurs. Then it's time to go full profithunter.

easy, when it gets really bad just pseudo-convert then lone wolf the fuck of the top dogs

Sorry user this isn't ghost

>and to raise a beautiful yellow family

That's how I know this thing is a joke.

> Come on oldfags, we've spent too much time redpilling people lately. Let's just give it all up and focus on hobbies instead.

> Assuming we have hobbies
> Assuming we aren't redpilling those closest to us already
> Assuming we don't enjoy hanging out on here and fucking with Shia, posting retarded memes, and arguing with liberals all day

Pls go shariahblue. You've been infesting our board too much tonight already.

I just tough this is relevant.

I do agree with that. I wish you a lot of luck, hunt down those profits lad!

Hi jew nigger lover.

byb jew nigger lover.