US Sup Forums tfw not a Paris Climate Agreement cuck edition

>President Donald J. Trump withdraws USA from Paris Climate Agreement
nytimes.com/2017/06/01/climate/trump-paris-climate-agreement.html?mcubz=0&_r=0
>French President Emmanuel Macron responds to Trump "Make our planet great again"
vox.com/world/2017/6/1/15727140/emmanuel-macron-trump-paris-agreement-make-our-planet-great-again
>(((ACLU))) complains about President Trump's withdraw of Paris Climate Agreement to be "racist"
townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2017/06/01/aclu-claims-pulling-out-of-climate-agreement-isracist-n2335131
>German Chancellor Angela Merkel claims she help "save the planet" after Trumps withdrawl
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/paris-agreement-merkel-trump-response-save-earth-us-withdrawal-deal-latest-news-updates-a7768246.html
>king nigger responds to Trumps Paris Climate Withdrawl
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/obama-responds-trumps-withdrawal-paris-climate-agreement
>Libshits lose minds over Trumps Climate withdrawal
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-01/obama-responds-trumps-withdrawal-paris-climate-agreement

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes
archive.is/aRfdk
vox
archive.is/MgzOF
independent
archive.is/nFUp0
youtu.be/adaXYVyRLCE
action.aclu.org/secure/protect-rights-freedoms-we-believe-8?s_src=UNW170001SEM&alt_src=UNV170001SEM&ms=gad_SEM_Google_Search-Trump_ACLU Name Terms_aclu_e_186098696846
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Archived:

>nytimes com/2017/06/01/climate/trump-paris-climate-agreement.html?mcubz=0&_r=0
--> archive.is/aRfdk
>vox com/world/2017/6/1/15727140/emmanuel-macron-trump-paris-agreement-make-our-planet-great-again
--> archive.is/MgzOF
>independent co uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/paris-agreement-merkel-trump-response-save-earth-us-withdrawal-deal-latest-news-updates-a7768246.html
--> archive.is/nFUp0

Bump. I'm slightly liking him a bit more again.

Do anti trump ppl dig up dead bodies and touch them softly?

this is amazing
i will never understand how libcucks want a single world government

Or probably just smash star bucks windows and complain when they can't drink coffee later on.

>(((ACLU))) complains about President Trump's withdraw of Paris Climate Agreement to be "racist"

Is there anything to the ACLU that doesn't involve leftism or Jewry not racist?

Can't really tell which is worse. The (((ADL))) or (((ACLU)))

Bump

Maybe Seth Rich Data
>youtu.be/adaXYVyRLCE

>trumps acts globalist for one day
>he goes all America First the next

What is he trying to tell us guys?

trump's a fucking retard

>not falling for the climate change Jew
>retarded
Gtfo

Win

Enjoy the incoming sanctions you stupid faggots

Trump is the boss!!!!
Renegotiating NAFTA, saying no to the TPP, saying no to the Paris Climate Accord, getting rid of lots of Obamacare regulations, the individual mandate is gone, Trolling the Democrats, going after the Obama corrupt administration (Loretta Lynch, etc...) All the time the Democrats have to testify before Congress that there is absolutely no evidence of any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Best political theater I've ever seen, and I'm 50 years old.

The ACL who?

Some faggy anti racist group.
action.aclu.org/secure/protect-rights-freedoms-we-believe-8?s_src=UNW170001SEM&alt_src=UNV170001SEM&ms=gad_SEM_Google_Search-Trump_ACLU Name Terms_aclu_e_186098696846

Think about it, we're like the only country in the world that isn't cucked by carbon credit merchants right now. Thank you hillary for being so terrible.

And Syria and Nicuaragua

Come on we need more burger bros in here.

I like US/pol/. Let's keep this a thing.

We

The People