This is news in 2017

This is news in 2017

Welcome to my thread, everybody!

hey man nice thread

keep it up, really proud of u

>2017
>trying to get laid
>must get electronic signature of woman consenting just in case future rape allegations
>probably shouldn't do it anyway as she can always regret the sex and then it's rape.
>fuck it, I'm a 23 yr old virgin and Sup Forums won't stop making fun of me. This must end.
>Wait... what the hell is crawling under her panties?

Thanks man! Take a load off and stay a while

its fucking real

>the state of women in 2017

or, you know, you could stop being a slut and it wont loosen up so much.

What is impossible?

>wasps nest
>in MY vagina

Obvious virgin

IT'S HIP TO ____ ____

Will duh. My honeypot is really sensitive a wasp nest would brutalize it.

STING CUNTS

>not using bees to produce delicious honey

Comedy writes itself.

>its more likely than you think!
I miss old memes

Nice! Mind if I open a can of beer and take my pants off? Thanks, friend!

Be my guest!

I mean, it's good advice.

Now I'm imagining that meme comic with that red haired """"chick"""" taking off her clothes, revealing who """she""" really is while that dark haired dude is on the bed.

Then suddenly:

it creates mustard fas

And writes itself even more!

Oh, that's why wasps exist.

Nope, it still doesn't justify them.

Good advice.

BEE STUNG

Kek

Your imagination makes everything better, user! Welcome to the party, here have a domestic beer with me.

I thought this was a woman desperately needing to pee and I got all hot for a second. Thanks for disappointing me, OP.

Better be Yuengling, nigga. Or Sam Adams.

But it's still ok to put bees on your cock tho right ? asking for a friend.

Sam Adams all the way, brother. If Paul Revere had a beer, I'd be drinking that too.

fucking link next time. sage

>
wtf is that

is this subtle anti-white propaganda

Everything is news in 2017. Anything in which people take an interest. Typos, gossip, it's all good.

No, just anti-christfaggot anglo.

This reminds me of that one Sup Forums thread found a wasp nest in their newly obtained game console and cracked it open to find that it was filled with what appeared to be dead spiders. Then other anons informed him that wasps simply paralyze the spiders instead of killing them, and they started waking up.

there's just so many things worng with this

no

Stop wearing your dick down by beating off and it wouldn't be so small.

Fucking doesn't make them looser. Of course, you would have to have some experience with them to know that.

People try all sorts of ridiculous folk remedies. It's nothing new. Remember that there are people who literally think that cutting off half of a healthy infant's penis skin will make him healthier and happier later in life. Literally voodoo-tier shit.

roastie detected

Over 30? Or just getting gang banged way to much?

this is the weirdest image

Looks like the typical bs and cringe plus disgusting news I see on snapchat everyday
>30 things women go through during summer
>how it feels to be pregnant
>random celebrate cuts her dick
>how to cheat without cheating
>troubles only women will understand
I swear its a cancer for the millions of little girls and kids that browse this shit everyday and when they talk about women and their vaginas Jesus fuck I feel like barfing the shit they mention.

Anyone have the gif of the wasp stinging that jap girls clit? Pretty hot desu

it does make them looser you dumb bitch . why do you think old granny has a big ass vagina , and the 16 yrs old college student as a nice tight pussy ?

Welp, guess ill have to find something else to do on sundays

It really helps that they said they were a virgin in the post.

>Fucking doesn't make them looser

This is just objectively wrong.

fug women

I've seen some weird shit in my years here but that image makes me wonder what the fuck is going on.

That poor sock puppet

>muscles that clench together
>clench around whatever is placed inside it
>doesn't get weaker from being stretched over and over
Yeah, maybe if roasties did their kegel exercises they wouldn't be loose, but if I had wheels I'd be a wagon. Only mom I fucked was tighter than the long term girl I was with, but I could tell it had been sewn up after she had given birth.

But user, that's real news. Don't trust "fake news", google, facebook and the US government are here to help pick the news for you.

>Doctors saying it's inadvisable to breed symbiotic wasps inside your uterus.

Is modern medicine anti-feminist? Is it immoral for doctors to tell women what to do with their bodies?

My guess is he wanted the tape for an art project, bought a bunch of the cheapest VHS movie he could find, which would be an old blockbuster that occurred just before DVDs took over, logically. In the process of trying to get the tape out of the cartridge efficiently without damaging it he cut himself badly with the scissors while experimenting with several tools/methods, and everything fell off the edge of the counter in the aftermath.

Wrong

There is a video of what happened, and it's much stranger. Dude literally stabs himself and wipes up the blood with the VHS tape while narrating all of it through a sock puppet

Underrated

Wasps eat mosquitoes...ya fucking leaf

wtf did u post that, that's fucked up

you are kinda of a weird fuck ya know

>Do not put wasps nests in your vagina

Who brought Captain Buzzkill ?

Always always have a hidden camera running.

They know it's stupid, it's just clickbait.

do an image search and see what pops up