EDWARD SNOWDEN: “GLOBAL WARMING IS AN INVENTION OF THE CIA”

rightedition.com/2016/03/16/shocking-new-snowden-confession-climate-change-hoax-cia/

whistleblower Edward Snowden, has made a new controversial claim yesterday during an interview, saying that he possesses some classified information proving that the CIA is behind the “theory of Global Warming”.

Snowden made some previously unreported allegations during an interview with the Moscow Tribune.

Mr. Snowden says the CIA first orchestrated the spread of the “Global Warming scare” in the 1950s, in order to divert the attention of the scientific community, from the dangers of the weapons race and reinforce its control over research institutes.

“I have documents showing that the CIA invented the whole thing,” claims Edward Snowden. “Global Warming was invented to both scare people, and divert their attention from other human-made dangers like nuclear weapons. The CIA gave millions of dollars to any scientist who would confirm the theory, so many unscrupulous scientists did what they were told in order to get the money. Now, there is so much fake data to confirm that Global Warming “exists”, that they actually convinced everyone that it was real.”

Edward Snowden was hired by an NSA contractor in 2013 after previous employment with Dell and the CIA. In the month of June of the same year, he revealed thousands of classified NSA documents to journalists. He also claims to be in possession of CIA documents, linking the agency to many illegal activities.

The US government filed espionage charges against him shortly after his revelations were made public. He has been living under asylum in Moscow, after fleeing the US for Hong Kong in the wake of the leaks.

He has since threatened to release other documents in his possession, which he claims would be far more embarrassing for the American government than the ones he has already rendered public.

Other urls found in this thread:

observatorial.com/2016/03/08/edward-snowden-global-warming-is-an-invention-of-the-cia/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
rightedition.com/2016/03/16/shocking-new-snowden-confession-climate-change-hoax-cia/
archive.is/QF4rK
youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2UxdK94cg
archive.is/HqA88
archive.is/4YBw6
archive.is/7u0a1
jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's starting to unravel.

Buckle in, boys.

bump

I don't disagree that climate science is largely propaganda thrown out by TPTB, but that article is textbook fake news as all its sources regarding the statements Snowden made about climate change turn up nothing.

Fake news. Sage.

no source in "article" literally fake news,

Shills just arrived on time. It doesn't surprise me. That could be huge.

HOLY
FUCK

Why is no one talking about this.

Wikileaks + Alex Jones + Kim Dot Com + Hannity + Drudge + 2020 Trump = RED PILL THE PLANET

Torture and Execute Globalist Power Brokers by 2024. Purging the Earth of their evil.

How the Internet Saved the World.

just how fucking stupid are you?

>bump

this

Prove it (you cant)

My dick can only get so hard

Fuck off Niggerfaggot

"rightedition.com"

>links to same article on "beforeitsnews" (lol)

>article sources quote from "The Observatorial"

observatorial.com/2016/03/08/edward-snowden-global-warming-is-an-invention-of-the-cia/

>link is 404

Literally the definition of fake news. Fuck this shit.

this is some lovely tinfoil
mind if I crackle it?

Any video or links to Snowden actually saying this? Nothing was in the article. And this is from 2016. This would be bigger if true.

>link is 404

I feel like the KGB had a gun to head for this one.

>"tinfoil"

First day, over the hump, actual paid shill. Confirmed.

Kill yourself you retarded chump

>2016/03/16

you're trying way too hard

yeah the jews shut it down, its real though, must be.

Well then, where are the incriminating documents? Snowden seems to hurl a lot of accusations but where are the proofs?

He didn't even make the accusations. Literally 100% fake news.

bruh, 99 gazillion % of unnamed scientists say so. also bill nye. i watched as a kid so it must be true.

Source (no, your unknown website is not a source)

No one is paying anyone to post on this website, you give yourself far more importance than you think you have. Here accusing someone of being a shill is the reddit version of downvoting.

wonderful, i fell for the bare hook.

its all coming out slowly. look out, ay's are next

When did /pol become /x?

Yeah right

Oowee dis gonna b gud

How convieniently released as we pull out of that french environment treaty thing.

Is snowden /ourguy?

Hide fake news threads, Sage

whoa bump

Snowden confirmed for russian cuck

but he was shilling for it on twitter today?

Bullshit.

Snowden had always be against global warming -

Your post is either fake news or it shows Snowden is fake.

Neat thread

Geo-Engineering/Warfare has been used in the past to "Show the results of Climate Change".

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

have you seen webb's live stream?

is he on to something?

WTF, I hate Snowden now.

>Mantis man nods in approval

this. Snowden isn't even alive anymore bros.

Sounds legit. Bump.

>shilling for snowcuck

We've always said climate change was a real issue, I don't get it. Why are we being cucks listening to snowcuck?

lol why is the CIA always doing such fucked up retarded shit?

>t. the CIA

cause who's going to stop them?

I knew it.

>Article published over a year ago
>Zero sources given

Christopher Monckton is releasing a report sometime this week that is supposed to absolutely destroy the climate change lie. He's been working on it for years

>CIA
Jews.

The First Global Revolution: A Report by the Council of the Club of Rome

bump

B-But I thought the (((CIA))) was ex-nazis?

this is what russian propaganda actually looks like.

OP's link ..
Shocking New Snowden Confession: “Climate Change is a Hoax .."

Archived here:
archive.is/QF4rK

Now it all makes sense

youtube.com/watch?v=Cm2UxdK94cg

archive.is/HqA88

archive.is/4YBw6

archive.is/7u0a1

So if Global Warming and Climate Change are a CIA psyop and hoax, what do they have to gain from it? how does this benefit the elites? If anything putting regulations on pollutants and so on would only harm capitalism and the elites who control the markets.

5 shekels have been deposited in your CNN account

I find it hard to believe that Snowden has not shared intel with the FSB. No way can the Russian govt have a guy like that and not get some juicey stuff from his computer.

The lifting of the veil, it's finally time.

did you fuckers really just fall for that?

>no paid shills
How new are you?
>reddit
That's where you belong.

>new
>3/16/16

Fake and gay

article is fake and from 2016

Kys desu senpai

the goddamn CIA

they really can't keep getting away with it

Nuclear Weapons.
Not let terrorists or opportunists use it for threats/ransom.
North Korea has held the world hostage and creates risk just by testing the nukes.

Probably bullshit. This wouldn't surprise me one bit, considering all the fuckery that has been floating around climate change in recent history, but you need to at least try to back up statements like that with some proof.

Sage.

BECAUSE IT'S FAKE

i dont doubt OP but come on
>2017
>no source

Today, it'd be a nice way to get gibs on the world scale for pet companies that politicians and the wealthy own.

today these eugenicists/genociders mastered feminism, identity politics, global warming, social engineering, economic collapse, and population replacement

The Genocide, Eugenics and Birth Control movements were forced to completely re-make themselves after the Holocaust.

ie: away from hard genocide, to soft genocide

Returning to the root Malthusian hysteria, they repackaged their agenda as based on ‘over-population.’ Many, if not most, of the measures entertained prior to the Holocaust remained on the table for consideration. Only the reasons for implementing those measures were changed. Thus, in the 1950s and 1960s, calls for ‘population control’ increased in frequency and volume. See Paul Ehrlich’s “The Population Bomb” as one example that made a dent in popular opinion.

But population control advocates understood that the scope of the problem they were presenting required government action at all levels. Thus, Richard Nixon was prompted to enact population control legislation (still in force today). In 1972, Nixon would call for a commission to ‘study’ the problem and present recommendations. This is known as the Rockefeller Commission Report.

The two names most prominently listed on the Jaffe Memo are Bernard Berelson and Frederick Jaffe, the one responsible for the memo itself. These two same individuals were members of the Rockefeller Commission. Berelson was a full commissioner, while Jaffe was listed as a ‘special consultant.

jaffememo.com/the-memo-in-context

governments are behind climateposting as a means to condition the genocided population to accept climate migrants from Africa in the next 100 years.

i knew global warming was a joke since i first heard the term... but the CIA? who knew?

President Richard Nixon appointed Bush as Ambassador to the United Nations,

Bush was leader of Intelligence

The Eugenics movement was big in the US between the World Wars. American backers, Carnegies, Bushes inspired the movement abroad. Including funding to build a central research facility, the Wilhiem institute in Germany, with the assistance of Adolf and American money.
The Bush family, as you said tried to install a regime inspired by Hitler's 3rd Reich before WWII but got BTFO as you said. But during the war the Senator Prescott Bush was involved in military intelligence. And after the war was responsible for setting up the CIA and helping get his close friend and buisness partner Allen Dulles, named as Chief.
The same people are involved with each other before, during and after the war.
Bushes and other Americans helped formulate the Nazi policy and plans for a master race.
Then after the war gave them safety.

CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL.

GLOBAL WARMING WAS A SCAM.

NO REPUBLICAN EVER DENIED 'CLIMATE CHANGE'. THEY DENIED 'GLOBAL WARMING'.

The Earth goes though cycles, see: Ice age 10k years ago.

Remember this when the Liberal media 'Slams' republicans for denying 'Climate Change'. They were denying global warming hype. Nobody denied that the climate is on a changing cycle.

"the broad masses of a nation [...] more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie"

This article from 2013

I OP quoting the same article?

>March 2016
HOLY HABBENING 200 THREADS GO
>I have documents showing that the CIA invented the whole thing
So did he release them or not?