en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGP_VAN
mega.nz/#!4WgViKYQ!cUsyZsJOSn2PCqMRncgvDQrILaBB02TfyR2FP-OGXdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump for sliding shills

Live link
>youtu.be/adaXYVyRLCE

i'll pay forward a bump

bump

Anyone want to put that on something a little less identifying?

DNC scum can burn in hellfire

Bumping

>Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
>Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
If you downloaded it, make a torrent.

fake slide thread

SAGE

Ill wait for a recap.

I am pretty sure Kim is still fat, and full of shit. I hope he proves me partially wrong.

I cant open it.

what's it say?

Bump. Praise kek

what am I looking at/for?

Ayo hole up did Hillary slay him personally? I thought she was sloshed by 11PM

>mfw shills don't know how to sage

Anyone who uses the word NothingBurger = Shill

Kek

Data scientist here, those files are loaded with evidence and proof. Look harder Sup Forums

Shills can't even come up with their own tactics.

I was just thinking of using that term to describe the le_donald wankers that seem to have barged in here and brought their rebbit-tier customs with them.
A clue.

>The Quick wall rundown

What did Kaptcha mean by this?

>I thought she was sloshed by 11PM
AM. It is more plausable.

is this it?

i dont want to get excited for nothin

>Being this new
Topkek. bump

It's a proprietary file format. I don't know how to fully decode it, if I had access to the original NGP VAN I could make some examples and look at it to tease it out but I don't.

Does anyone have access to this software?

Add the file to your Google drive. Make a copy of the file within Google Drive. Then download it!

Can someone link files?

STOP

SHITPOSTING

DIE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NGP_VAN

But to answer your question better, it's a dump of voter records and info in a proprietary format, definitely from a left wing source.

bumping. Keep digging.

Wuz

Somebody click it.

COUNTERSPELL

Fake Sup Forums is here. Waiting around for other to do the work. But the real Sup Forums has all been v&. Rip

So much this, it's literally 8:28 here in California and i have work tomorrow at the WIC center I think I need to head to bed soon.

It looks like an archive format. You probably need to change the extension to something else and unpack it. Maybe .rar?

seems legit

Got the same DL. It looks like the beginning of a zip file that got stripped to 16kb.

The text you found is the filenames of the sub-archives inside the big one.

ZIP master directories are at the end of the ZIP file, not the beginning. Any mirrors?

I ain't clicking that shit aniki.

Let the people who know how to protect themselves handle this. The last thing you need is to get Wanna-cry'ed.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Dammit

The nation is in route to enlightenment if these files are authentic

mega.nz/#!4WgViKYQ!cUsyZsJOSn2PCqMRncgvDQrILaBB02TfyR2FP-OGXdw

Happening

bump

bumping

>nobody has uploaded a bit torrent version yet

Domo arigato senpaiiii

Hahaha

HOLY FUCK

GEORGE IS FUCKING CRAZY NOW

FUCK

bamp

what the fuck is a "NGP Van" and is is everyone pretending they know what that means?

>this shit again
FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF.
IT'S NEVER NOTHING. LITERALLY.

He's pretty fucking annoying. Why did they have to get drunk ?

I'll know this will be downvoted but it looks like nothing from a controlled operative

It's database software for the DNC.

I don't follow George closely. He's too prolific. I watch maybe 2% of his videos. But the difference between those old ones where he was just cramped up and mumbling and these new ones where he has a friend and they go on adventures and get drunk and talk to Lee Stranahan on the phone are a lot better. It's actually really entertaining now watching George and his friend go on capers then come home and talk about it like a couple of kids

>IT'S NEVER NOTHING

lolololol

bamp

some bad people are seriously sweating bullets right now

George Webb is disinfo you thedonald fags
inb4 shill

nothing is happening you dolt

Bump

MREEP MREEP

Checked.

Was it really as simple as opening in .7z?

Does it spell anything backwards?

What happens when I go here will I get an hero'd?

I'm going in raw with no proxy wish me luck

Shills everywhere.

It's the real deal, folks. Man your stations!

Yup

How many more times are you retards going to fall for this shit?

i uploaded it on my home net so yea i wouldn't be too worried

reupload asap for us PLEASE

Bump

Why did you call yourself shariablue...?

Anyone know the source of the file? I'll start digging through and posting anything interesting but how good is this? Stay up all night good???

I just got here and I don't know what the fuck I'm extracting.

bamp

see

NGP initials of its founder
VAN Voter Action Network
SaaS campaign management software for Democrat campaigns, basically.

gots it thanks anonbro

This thread is being slid like crazy.

WeW

No problemo

Yaaaawn. This doesn't look like much. I'm tired anyways. Maybe I'll just go to sleep and check for a new thread in the morning? Anyone else really sleepy?

well it does appear to be true that this is a file that was uploaded by wikileaks last September, and nothing ever came of it so yeaa

EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN HERE!
DONT LET THE SHILL FAGGOTS SLIDE THIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!

bump
watching maid dragon in the meantime
its really flippin comfy

lol fake shareblue.

So sleepy

Wheres that highly trained CIA ninja assassin coon that was sent by Hillary to go after him?