Can someone give me a quick rundown on whats going on today?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on whats going on today?

Other urls found in this thread:

trc.ca/websites/trcinstitution/index.php?p=10
townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/06/01/judicial-watch-finds-new-clinton-emails-showing-huma-abedin-hooking-up-russians-n2334900
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well I woke up at 9:30
I ate chicken nuggets for lunch
I got bored so I took a nap for an hour
At 2pm I went to the gym
I came home and I drank a bottle of gin and now I'm shitposting. How was your day?

it rained today

Hippies are butthurt or something.

our kids are gonna live in deserts

the inferno was released but nobody can beat it yet. woox came close but got trolled by a jad that spawned when tzkal-zuk dropped down to 400 hp.

also GS is killing CLE

Woah man it rained here too wow where are you from? That's crazy to think it can rain in more than two places at once

sounds kinda awesome.

I worked, came home fell asleep, woke up around 7pm, did 5 overwatch placement matches, went for a run, now trying to go back to sleep.

>global warming finally happens
>it's not -30 in winter anymore
Why is this a bad thing?

is there a pol osrs chat?

>more than two

You can't just pump a bunch of shit into the atmosphere and expect everything to be fine

I do crazy hours at work so after like 2 weeks I have a months wage so I have a lot of time off, it's pretty good but I have no life while I work. Basically work and sleep, I don't even have time for dinner but it helps me stay slim so I can eat junk food, drink and watch undergrads for the rest of the month

Who cares I'm gonna be dead in like 40 years anyway

woox looks kinda gross.

I like b0atys stream more.

Muslims are going to set off a bomb. Trump will continue to piss off liberals because of the climate deal and we will all shit post

summer

Yeah so? Just move up north, that's why I don't care if immigrants go to Toronto they can burn when the temperature goes up to 30 degrees Celsius, us Canadians will enjoy the 15 Celsius summers up in Nunavut

ameriga once again got itself on the wrong side of history

i guess I can drink with the Inuits too.

>hanging out with non whites

covfefe. or was that yesterdya? losing track her.

Truth & Reconciliation

What's that mean

i work

then i come home and go to bed

I want to be friends with natives cuz whitey was mean to them.

trc.ca/websites/trcinstitution/index.php?p=10

You're a faggot

You're a meanie

If you love these natives so much why don't you go sleep in a tent and give up you house dumb cunt

Tell that to China.

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/06/01/judicial-watch-finds-new-clinton-emails-showing-huma-abedin-hooking-up-russians-n2334900

>favors being done for a Russia connected organization through the Clinton Foundation while she was Secretary of State

>Lona Valmoro forwarded the former secretary of state’s detailed daily schedule to top Clinton Foundation officials

>series of email chains containing classified information that were not turned over from the private server to the State Department as required by law.

This whole board is going covfefe!

Your picture reminded me of this kek