Friendly reminder that Canada and the USA are the greatest allies in the world. No pol banter and no leaders...

Friendly reminder that Canada and the USA are the greatest allies in the world. No pol banter and no leaders, no matter how different their ideologies are, will change that timeless bond between our 2 great nations

Friendly reminder that if Europe goes down in a virtue spiraling meltdown and turn its back on the usa because muh trump, Canada will stand with america. Get fucked, europoors

Look at what those supposed ''allies'' think of america.

What does Canada not have in common with its North American neighbors? Its the only country not to declare

We have more in common with Mexico than you cucks. Friendly reminder that Canada were the colonies too pussy to join manifest rapetrain destiny

t. Juan the undocumented immigrant

Fuck you we like the UK more

Yea our three real allies seem to be with us... Good enough the rest of these so called allies just want a handout

youve got some pretty girls lad, a damn shame there isnt a single pair of tits in the whole country

Fuck Canada.
Australia is our true ally. Best fuckers I ever served alongside.

wish u guys werent such faggots though. it would help.

Agreed. Based Canada and America are BFFs. Proxy libshits start leaf threads to drive a wedge. Fuck those assholes.

We love you too, lil bro. Whatever ends up happening we'll face it together.

The old commonwealth is obviously the best alliance one could ask for. The only problem with it is, our nations ethnicity's are changing. When they chance too much, we aren't going to hold an alliance with each other because we won't have that racial bond anymore.

> It was fun while it lasted (even though I never knew it)

Kill all your politicians annex yourselves in the US. Kill all US leftest and neocons. Deport all nonwhites. Instate a Monarchy. Become Grand American Empire. Then we conquor the world.

Fuck Canada
Literal nightmare country along with the U.K.

Please America
We show you nothing but love

You syrup sipping mother fuckers are cool in my book. My heart goes out to you. Sorry you guys are getting over run by sjw's and the like.

Electing Dudeweedlmao was not love.

Why are all those African countries scared of France?

we are cucks and afraid of everything. We voted for the man who said the most nice things and promised us kittens and dudeweed. America does the tough things we just sit around and admire you. (ps leaf living in burgerland)

fuck canada. after we finish the southern wall we start on the northern one.

i'm banned from canada

It's true. We will protect you.
t. Kansas

remember to kill us when the time comes, it'll be a kindness

Fuck you, leaf.
We're going to kill all you disgusting mudslime commie fuckers.

We're not particularly fond of Canada right now. Maybe you should stop voting shitbags into office.
But if anybody ever starts some shit with Canada, I imagine the response would be both swift and deadly.

bless you user, i feel the same way, i love going to Canada, always had a blast, from Vancouver to Montreal...day of the rake is still coming tho faggot ;)

never change pajeets