D

Goddamn I love this timeline

>it's just for now trust us wink wink
>implying transniggers will ever pass screening
jej

Holy shit. This is glorious.

>LE EPIC TIMELINE xD

You know where to go back to.

I swear this gy didn't have kids just to make sure nobody can be jealous of said kids for having such an awesome father.

>militarytimes.com/articles/military-transgender-policy-jim-mattis-donald-trump

Fuck yeah! Make the military kick ass again!

Why did they draw the same X EGG twice? They could have just done one. So weird.

Nothing in that article says that it WILL be overturned. Only that they're still considering it. IT'S NOT OVER YET WRITE LETTERS.

As first reported by USA Today, the memo was carefully crafted to explain that plans would proceed "unless they cause readiness problems that could lessen our ability to fight, survive and win on the battlefield."

>"i can't fight today sir they dont have HRT in Iraq!"
>"ugh, sorry im late to training i was having a dysphoric episode again"
>"umm, excuse me, commander, you just said 'let's move out, men' when i identify as nonbinary. You're being problematic"

dont forget the infamous

>"I can't deploy, i had paid for gender reassignment surgery 10 months ago"

Are we finally implementing the tried and true, "throw trannies and fags from the roof" technique yet? Ive heard its very good at unpozzing your fighting force.

Delete this.

attack north korea already if you're such a based hardass. pussy. i'd do it day one.

Instead of this, why not make women take the physical tests men take for combat branches? Seems like the better choice, only like 10% of women would make it.

and they'd be super gross and butch so we wouldn't mind them dying in combat

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

exactly.

Not good enough. You don't understand the military. If this shit doesn't get overturned by 30 June, it's here to stay. If you even got it turned over on July 2 you'd have every fucking tranny in the world suing and causing shitstorms at every command. It's in the nature of military directives.

Write letters NOW. Don't declare victory UNTIL YOU FUCKING WIN.

Who would you recommend writing to? go through the chain of command?

No because infiltration has been going on for a while. You don't want to be outed. I'd write anonymous letters directly to Mattis or the Secretary of your branch expressing your views. But again, stay anonymous to avoid reprisal (it'd be a shame if you just never promoted again...)

>You know where to go back to.
Your girl's vagina??

Thanks man, will do

Why? Make China handle their own backyard. Even if China "lets" us kick NK's ass, we're still expending American lives and dollars on something that is by all rights not our problem.

>preventing the severely mentally ill from joining the military, the nation's first line of defense, is considered based
>not just common fucking sense

I want off this ride. Good on them for standing up to liberal idiocy, but I can't believe that they even have to.

It's worse than you think. The military's not even allowed to just kick them out for mental illness anymore.

I believe they are. I asked on /lgbt/ once about what mtf's do about the draft in the US and they said they sign up for it but upon being drafted would be instantly disqualified.

>browsing the fag containment board

Keeping them awake at night!

Gotta catch em all

OMG how can you be so insensitive? Most of the military is from the Bible belt but we need trannies, gays and women in the special forces. I would love it if we can sacrifice black ops missions for lgbq+++ and feminist ideals...

>*blocks your path*
>I want to serve my country user

>I'M ON Sup Forums BUT I HATE MEMES DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING MEME AT ME

BASED
A
S
E
D

BOOTING WOMEN WHEN?

*blocks your hormone blockers*

(((Fox)))

>only like 10%
You're really overestimating women. barely any make it through, even with special treatment.

There's nothing wrong with allowing trans folks in the military.
As long as they follow all regulations with regard to their biological sex and pass all physical standards for their biological sex and get no tax payer funded medical treatment for transitioning and shut the fuck up and do their jobs like the rest of us.

>MADDOG

except then you get men in drag in the fucking military and that shit is unacceptable.

not to mention they are literally mentally unstable.

and physicals? you realize to allow women to serve in the what was it, marines? seals? they actually lower the standards?

its the same shit. standards only apply if you are a straight male in the military

That is not a realistic scenario.

Next on the agenda.

Women out of the military except for support staff roles.

OR

Full equality and they have to meet same physical requirements and register for the draft.

HEIL MADDOG MATTIS

>Enjoys removing Kebab
>Anti-SJW
>Pro-rearmament
>Unironic Zionist
>Pushed for Trump to bomb Assadcucks and slavshits

I love him. He triggers the SJW's and Sup Forumscucks

I dgaf if st spurdo wants to wear a dress in his off hours.
We can deal with the mental issue like we do with everyone else, by evaluating them objectively.
Marines made an objective test of integrated unit and it failed, they were honest about it. Obama and civilian DOD staff forced Army and Marines to relax the standards.
My point is there should be no special accomodations.

i am a tranny in the military. i do pt standard as my birth sex, stay in reg for same. i take hormones and will finish transitioning when i am out. i will likely deploy and take my script with me. women becoming pregnant and men comitting suicide is more pressing. i cant see carters policy going backwards.

Let us summon him

bullshit, source needed.

He's also celibate. Which is to say, he is classically gay. That's how they used to do it back in the day. Lindsey Graham does the same thing.

Based Warrior Monk Mattis putting those freaks in their place.

he just so redpilled he didn't want to bring kids into this hell hole but will fight for yours. Like him or not the dude is intsensly dedicated and walking encyclopedia or war. Watch some of his hoover institute interviews. He's modest but firm.

Yeah he has a slight gay lisp but I don't think he's celibate entirely due to being gay, he just takes his job seriously and being gay kind of fucks things up a bit.

(((Strong chin)))

Here's a pro-tip on Mattis, whenever you hear him say some borderline lib shit or if it seems like he's appeasing the libs just remember that he's a Marine and Marines have mastered the art of something we call "Lip Service". Its the only way we've manage to get anything done in todays world and probably the reason we're still around in the first place. We know the liberals ain't shit but you gotta treat them like kids and throw them a bone every now and then to get them off our sacks, and then when they're secure in their delusion that we're complying, we pull shit like this lol.

Semper Fi faggots

Trannies are mentally ill. They cannot and will not function in the military, just as they cannot function in regular society. Pretending their wacko behavior is normal only makes it worse, they get more insane the more you put up with them.

>"Thousands of transgender service members are openly and proudly serving our nation today,"

Wut
This isn't accurate, right? I've been off active duty for 6 years, are there really thousands of fucking trannies running around the Army and Marine Corps?!

trannies cant deploy because Muslims dont like that, seriously is what we were told kek. How liberals still cant wake up to this shit is beyond me? How many dudes in your unit have you fucked you already brah

DELET THIS XIR

>Army and Marine Corps

More like Navy and the Air Force, the only tranny I ever saw was this butch as fuck female desk jockey and her command was trying everything in their power to kick her out, they got lucky and she got a DUI. I swear, I never saw someone get kicked out of the Marine Corps that fast in my life, soon as the court proceedings went through she got the fucking boot.

>They cannot and will not function in the military, just as they cannot function in regular society. Pretending their wacko behavior is normal only makes it worse, they get more insane the more you put up with them.

This, after spending time floating around in an online tranny community observing them for months I can conclude that they're 100% deviant, chemical abusing, self obsessed lunatics.

Aren't we supposed to be killing muslims though?

Fucking based

whoever told you this was lying. i cant change my feelings on gender before my pt test too and all of this stupid shit.

He was engaged and his woman left him

given that most marines on duty would fuck anything with a hole and a pulse and US trannies can't even decide which bathroom to visit without having a tearful breakdown, i do believe this is for the better.

This is the armies policy on Tansgrendered (((Mentally Ill))) regards. We cant hurt thier feelings. Women have to bide by even if this 'chick' has a 13" schlong and again no rude remarks. When i asked why they said we would just have to suck it up, which i followed with why cant they suck it up, Then i was put in the front leaning rest for disrespecting an NCO. How i wish I enlisted in the 40s/50s

When will the discrimination end?

CANT

STOP

WINNING

>no more stupid briefs
A man can dream

It's this the male "I'm pregnant, can't deploy?"

>OMG the military was so tough, they don't even call you by your preferred pronouns.