"No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, . . . enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State...

"No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, . . . enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power."

This is going to lead to a civil war isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/15/push-for-convention-states-to-rein-in-government-gains-steam.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MsuH1msEkvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. Stop drumpfs bad decisions

>leftist cuck states vs conservative armed states
good luck :^)

No, there isn't. If some states agree with each other to the terms of the Paris agreement without actually signing the Paris agreement, then there is no problem.

States Rights, they're free to bind themselves to the agreement, but the federal government can not without congress's approval. And the current congress will not approve the Paris agreement even if Trump wanted to.

Yeah yeah, its finally happening bruh for reals this time.

>implying the lefties aren't going to get gassed as soon as they try

oh boy that impending doom in 5,000 years is really scary better convene commifornia and jew york or something

in your dreams rural retard

I want a fucking happening

Covfefe

Ehhh hopefully all three of those states need some thining

Who really gives a shit anyways? You guys have nothing better to do than screencap Twitter posts all day? Fuck this is boring. No there won't be a (((civil war))) you retard. You think the fatasses in American would be willing to get off their couch and fight a war? And against other fatass Americans? You people are so fucking naive. Go get some fresh air. There will be a race war before a civil war.

Jay Inslee is such a cunt.

Found the faggot.

>hyperlibtard states rebel
>don't bother to follow the law, did Harry Potter follow the law?
>they are removed from power
>replaced with republican governors
>we live to see California become a republican state

Because our massive left wing militia will save you right ;)
or no, your anti gun morons that cry if they get too close to a gun. Maybe they'll be your meat shields.
Good luck :^)

Cool (((their))) puppets can get forcibly removed from office and actual Americans can get elected to take their place.

They can abide by it without signing it...

Doesnt matter what CALI or NY think. The rest of states will sink them into the sea.

They'll just bitch and moan and this will be the anti-Trump story that dominates the weekend.

I mean, there's always a big anti-Trump news story on the weekends. They do that so that people can let the info stew in their brains for a few days with as much news.

It's not even binding

It's a bunch of countries promising that they will guide their economies in a specific direction and attempt to meet specific carbon levels

But everyone is just going to cheat anyway

What is the interstate commerce clause? This constitutes a clear economic "agreement" or TRADE with foreign entities. Congress controls that ultimately. You're wrong.

Holy fuck niggers
Use THIS THIS THIS to push for

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/15/push-for-convention-states-to-rein-in-government-gains-steam.html

WE HAVE THE STATES, WE CAN RE WRITE THE CONSTITUTION AND FIX IT ALL

>"maybe if I call him a retard, he'll go away"

>tfw in CA
I'll shoot a few illegals and liberals for you guys (but only until my 10-round mags run out)

OMG YES

PURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGEPURGE

It is time.

CONVENTION OF STATES NOW

>CONVENTION OF STATES NOW

CONVENTION OF STATES NOW

CONVENTION OF STATES NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=MsuH1msEkvM

>not carrying 6 guns
fag.

should have14 goals

They'll fold again sage open up a cold case thread

i'm all for state sovereignty. The federal government is too large. California should be allowed to govern itself differently than say Texas or Virginia. Different states different peoples different wants different needs. Unity through alliance not through regulatory cohesiveness.

California is so weak that they could easily be steamrolled by West Virginia, a state many times smaller. I can't wait for LA to end up like Dresden.

That is obscenely untrue

That's a funny way of getting people to move out of CA, NY and WA and spread their votes around.