Is Trump the worst US president ever now?

Is this article right? Can Trump be the absolute worst that there has ever been.

Just look at his speech on environmental protection, for instance:
"But we will start to negotiate, and we will see if we can make a deal that’s fair. And if we can, that’s great. And if we can’t, that’s fine." In other words, if we can't stop destroying the planet, that's fine. I'm ok with completely destroying the place in which we live.

He is finished. Impeachment soon

Literally all leftist "news" is nothing more than opinion editorials (OP ED) aka propaganda

Is Trump now officially worse than this guy?
Has he actually managed to achieve anything at all (that's constructive, rather than just not doing thing) since becoming president?

>the guardian

iger and musk bailing out of committees on climate change today solidified that they are in it for the cash subsidies only.

If they cared they would have stayed on to lobby and shill more.

Once the money dried up they went home.

i cheered in my car when i heard he pulled out.

Media so butthurt that rational people don't give them any authority anymore. They're nobodies with word processors.

He is an incompetent stooge completely unfit for office. He was the worst president ever the moment he was inaugurated.

he's literally super double plus ultra mega mecha hitler squared: third strike

Moreover, "Oval Office" is a proper noun and should be capitalized. The fact I know that and they don't makes their opinions even more worthless to me.

>worst ever

nope.

still Wilson.
ww1 and the Fed for the Global Jew

God, the guardian is such a sensational shitrag it hurts. Anyone older than 13 would realize we've had some truly dreadful presidents in our nation's history.

Guys like James Buchanan, Warren Harding, Jimmy Carter, Grant (great general, shit president) are leagues worse than Trump, who is actually turning out to be a great president thus far because of his insistence on putting American interests before global interests.

Can you explain more?
Wilson didn't start WWI America were pretty good during that war, desu. I thought that Jackson or Nixon would be the most likely rivals for most retarded and useless president, though Trump seems to be racing way ahead of these.

Faggot.

Heil!

Trump is the greatest. My hero. Fuck the shills. He rocks my world. You lost lefties. I voted to save America and stop the insanity. Trump is doing just that. It will never go back to the Liberal train on autopilot. Spend your money Soros. By the way, his name is Seth Rich. I think I will light a bonfire in his honor this weekend. Forever Trump!

I find this a reasonable stance, there isn't a way to "save" the Earth without removing humanity and our technology entirely.

>stop the insanity
>trolling the world
>making infinite lulz while the world burns
>laughing while dying

>Wilson didn't start WWI America were pretty good during that war, desu

Yeah, a country that was founded on the idea not to get involved with Europe and populated by people who were sick of Europe sent German Americans to fight a conservative white supremacist German Empire because its former mortal enemy demanded it and after Australian peasants of teh British Empire were defeated by Turks under German command and the Jews were concerned that by seizing Russia's natural resources Germany could blow up their financial system that has since then screwed Americans.

Genius decision.

WWII, rinse and repeat.

Nice argument faggot.

MAGA

Everyone is acting like the Paris Agreement was the only possible way to save the planet.
Backing out literally just means we're not paying for other countries to "try" to lower their carbon emissions. WE can still do a lot to lower OURS, with our own money. Musk could have stayed on and helped push more energy efficient policies, but he'd rather virture signal over a non-issue. People like him can really help develop and sell better tech to lower all our emissions and focus on issues that actually matter like pollution, overcrowding, and in humane conditions in 3rd world countries.

That's what she said.

Too early to tell, so far he in the direction of not being the shittiest.

>worst ever president
If he hits >4% economic growth and wins re election in a landslide will there finally be mass suicides?

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch

He needs to do something about healthcare and taxes to make it look more appealing though.

>Trump literally got Obama to make a statement which basically advocates states rights on climate policy.

Now stop and let that sink in. KING NIGGER is now advocating more power to the states in light of less power for the fed ( binding us into this awful fucking deal which was the Paris accord.)

Trump can literally make you do anything he wants. I bet he could make half these snowflakes shoot themselves if he endorsed not shooting yourself as the way to make America great again.