Sup Forums I just laid all my chips down on the table and need your best images that refute (((their))) claim of...

Sup Forums I just laid all my chips down on the table and need your best images that refute (((their))) claim of climate change. I called out this SJW bimbo on her social media post shitting on Trump pulling out of Paris agreement, and now I need to vindicate myself of the massive fallout it will have on my social life.

Pic related, it's how I felt when I called the bitch out.

Other urls found in this thread:

jamespowell.org/
youtu.be/ZDK1aCqqZkQ
politico.eu/article/paris-climate-deal-is-meaningless-cop21-emissions-china-obama/
youtu.be/QwviDPo4Rh4
youtu.be/OwqIy8Ikv-c
youtu.be/RkdbSxyXftc
youtu.be/47bNzLj5E_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qEylCS6-hBE
dailywire.com/news/9119/7-things-you-need-know-about-global-warming-aaron-bandler
dailywire.com/news/9767/9-things-you-need-know-about-climate-change-hoax-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You lose because Climate Change is actually real.

Source of pic related: jamespowell.org/

The sad truth is that Trump never studied climate science, and he doesn't know better than climatologists

Here ya go pal.

If you think donald trump is my source for climate science you are sadly mistaken, amigoyim.

>Actual scientist discussion.
youtu.be/ZDK1aCqqZkQ

Why the Paris climate deal is meaningless.

"Perhaps not surprisingly, the submitted plans are even less impressive than the process that produced them. In aggregate, the promised emissions reductions will barely affect anticipated warming. A variety of inaccurate, apples-to-oranges comparisons have strained to show significant progress. But MIT’s Joint Program on the Science and Policy of Global Change calculates the improvement by century’s end to be only 0.2 degrees Celsius. Comparing projected emissions to the baseline established by the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change back in 2000 shows no improvement at all."

politico.eu/article/paris-climate-deal-is-meaningless-cop21-emissions-china-obama/

Climate Change is real you fucked up man.

If you try to vindicate yourself, smart people are going to see you as an idiot on full damage control.

Dumb people are going to support you (further entrenching your reputation as an idiot) , or think you're an arrogant nerd (which you probably are).

Interesting read and would be great if I were American but I need something more official than a reddit post. I'm looking for the widely circulated graphics that pop up here about long term statistical significance and whatnot

If hes invincible how come you can see the picture of him?

>also related
youtu.be/QwviDPo4Rh4

>Interesting read and would be great if I were American but I need something more official than a reddit post. I'm looking for the widely circulated graphics that pop up here about long term statistical significance and whatnot
FinFind the post, it has actual links

Climate science !=== ecology

One guy.
Hm. I have a PhD in CS. Transistors are useless. They're SCAMS and don't work!!!

>(((their))) claim of climate change.

You retard, (((they))) are the ones claiming climate change isn't real because (((they))) have billions of dollars invested in non-renewable energy. They have a vested financial interest in the world, and the United States in particular, not switching away to renewable sources of energy because that would bankrupt them.

>2017
>claiming to be redpilled
>still using the fossil jew

Prager Uni vids
>Scientist bro
youtu.be/OwqIy8Ikv-c
>History of temp change
youtu.be/RkdbSxyXftc
>Paris agreement debunk
youtu.be/47bNzLj5E_Q

kill yourself you fucking kike. Not even related to your Jew-crafted pseudoscience. Just kill yourself because the world would be infinitely better without you people

it's just another fucking tax
like obamacare is

will do almost nothing to change the temps at all assuming everyone joined in and gave it 100%

and even if it worked - we would never know how much

FUCK YOU KIKE, LEAVE THIS BOARD
ANYONE WHO SEES THIS JEWPOSTER TELL HIM TO LEAVE THIS BOARD
INFOPOSTS ABOUT MERCHANTS
RUN THESE KIKES OUT OF TOWN.

>They have a vested financial interest in the world, and the United States in particular

Precisely, how much are (((they))) paying you to shill, (((burger)))?

The fact people are building and selling in Miami, if it was real and as bad as they say it's going to be they risk losing billions in these developments.

Great stuff user, what is pragerU?

This seems like a short term opportunity, sell them before anything happens (not that it ever will). How can you lose in this situation? Here in Belize rich fucks buy and develop sea level land every day

Because they would get hit with class action, or similar lawsuit for not notifying the buyer that the property is going to be underwater soon.

Also, little background for you all, I'm a Belizean who is home from college in America for summer. This argument is being held against a dumb Blondie from burgerstan and the majority of its witnesses are also Americans

And could you prove this in court? I don't think the application of economic models to long-term pseudoscientific climate change data would have legs to stand on

I was reading this and thinking "alright, cool" and then he dropped the nuclear power bomb, so I saved it. This is a key point that needs to be pushed. Leftists want the wind + solar meme because it's a money making lie their corrupt leadership are direct benefactors of. Nuclear power, specifically Th-232 > U-233 reactors, are the best way to produce clean energy. No climate shill has ever been able to refute this idea.

Yeah, but the problem with nuclear is that it has a tendency to fail catastrophically, and I don't trust capatialists to not cut corners or government to enforce proper oversight.

These videos are great, I hope they are as unbiased as they seem

climate change is real, deal with it

Maybe it is real, maybe it isn't.But the agreement was fucking bullshit anyways.

Did you at least tell them to read the agreement.
Dodgy fucks trying to offload climate migrants.

Belize is literally a trash country.

Shut the fuck up you cynical douchebag, honestly.

the agreement wasn't even binding, we could have just not followed whatever parts we chose without any consequence.

retreating from our agreement was purely a political stunt and didn't benefit anyone in any way

how much embarrassment does our country need to endure while we wait for this petulant brainlet to get removed from office?

Climate change is real. Everybody swapping to liquid fuel Thorium reactors is the very obvious solution. Wind and solar isn't going to achieve shit.

Liquid Thorium is foolproof. If it ever starts to go into meltdown (it won't because its incredibly stable) then the solid fuel plug melts and the entire fuel tank drains, instantly deactivating it.

>it was an embarrassment
Why do you faggots keep pandering to other countries?They will always hate us no matter what we do.

True, but man made climate change?
That's a fairy tale like many my abuela has told.

Have you ever been? You're literally LARPing

You do know that not everyone who wants to stop climate change is an antitech hippie? The funny thing is that they should be

There is no clean energy, gathering raw materials, manufacturing and refining all have massive environmental impact it doesn't matter if it is nuclear or renewable. If you want to reduce emissions the only real way is to scale down and reduce consumption.

this is what happens when uneducated boors with empty minds are bombared with political messaging

Congrats on outing yourself as a delusional retard. You should've kept your Sup Forums stupidity to Sup Forums.

>i'll just insult his intelligence instead of actually coming up with a good retort
Really convinced me.

Maybe we can begin by eradicating you and all of your European/Arabic scum-bretheren? That would hopefully do the trick

you absolute retard, all you did was rant a non-argument and got ridiculed for it

i don't think your foundless idiocy can stand any convincing lad

True

>uneducated boors
I truly must be retarded, didn't realize only uneducated boors questioned pseudoscience.

Brainlet with a dictionary?

How about making a constructive argument instead of calling me an idiot?Really sophisticated user.You should also learn to spell before calling someone else stupid you fucktard.

Look up global greening
>research global greening
Look up global greening
>research global greening

this coming from the guy who conflates his political opinion for a defensible scientific position

alright, I'll spoonfeed you - refer to what did we gain from walking away from deal we brokered? Please be specific

Climate change has always been real. The climate changes. The argument is how much of very recent changes we're (humankind) responsible for and is it worth it to try to do anything about it. But just go ahead bleat frantically like the mindless, approval seeking sheep you obviously are.

I intend to go in the next couple of year. Looking for retirement spots down the road. Have been all over Mexico and Costa Rica. Where do I start looking? I'm not rich, but I'm not poor either.

>i thought i was on Sup Forums and dont have autismos backing me up. Please spoon feed me my beliefs.

Fuck off

so you went all in without knowing your own hand. You're a dumb motherfucker. Not only are you wrong but this move of yours solidifies the fact you're some dumb cunt. And you do it on social media of all places!

Most people don't argue if its real or not, or even if humans have an impact. Both those are facts. its whether our impact is negligible or harsh, and what we can do to fix it and if its economical to do so.

Please post this argument of yours and block out names so we can laugh at you.

You are learning.

If we eliminate the first world countries you can continue living in your tribal societies with minimal environmental impact.

>political opinion
Exactly, I need concrete proof to combat the peddled bullshit your Jewish owners exert on the world daily. Is this supposed to diminish me in any way?

>2017
>taking crowder seriously

Video shows how misleading and inaccurate he is. youtube.com/watch?v=qEylCS6-hBE

you sound like a 14 year old with a thesaurus and half a clue, plus you're trying to argue against scientific facts because they conflict with your political beliefs
I thought you had to be 18 to post here

its a university. just like it said

dailywire.com/news/9119/7-things-you-need-know-about-global-warming-aaron-bandler

dailywire.com/news/9767/9-things-you-need-know-about-climate-change-hoax-aaron-bandler

You're debating a women. Do you realize they work on feelings and not facts? In other words, you can never win with facts against a woman.

If you're claiming anthropogenic climate change isn't real then you can't win with facts either.

In case you fuck heads don't know, normies only break forced doctrine if they can be indisputably proven wrong. Sorry I don't have images of said proof saved to my shit phone's memory... This thread was a plea for an aggregation of anti climate change data, not me going "hurr I'm redpill'd how bout you tell me y harrdarrrderrrr"

I wish I could have put a +16yr old age gate on this post somehow

Just stay away from Belize City unless you want to end up the next victim of the Daily robbery turned murder. Perhaps Ambergris caye if you make something of yourself and can afford worthwhile property