'Sup alt- WHITE?

Hi guise, it's me eric. Just wanted to let you know I'm fine despite your best efforts to diminish my liberties. Today I even ventured out for a tossed salad and was met with nothing but praise and glad salutations. Mr. Siegel tells me the case against me is "superficially prejudicial" what ever that means. I've endured your indecorous antics and still I rise. Zero percent chance I'll lam it.

Faggot

Nice attempt but anybody who knows this case knows he's already in jail

whatever e-tard, we know you're going to skip out on bail and chill in mexico somewhere. just don't come back

>anybody who knows the case

not you obviously, my smug bong brother, he's out on bail

He's going to be tossing plenty of salads pretty soon.

feel good film of the year.

His bail is 200k, source on him paying it?

>"white"
Colonials begone.

there's none. this guy's obviously just a dumb nigger

sage because faggotry

He put up a rare mineral-filled asteroid he own as collateral.

In the states, you only have to put up 10%. $20,000 in this case. No source, because someone paying $20k for something is scarcely worth mentioning and doesn't need to be defended.

he got out like the same day the judge posted it and you only have to pay 10% the bondman pays the other 90% he's a rich cali kid he's got money but there's claims that BAMN came up with the cash (also claims that he already ratted on BAMN and other wannabe domestic terror groups)

lol fuck off pedro

Asked for a source tbhfam

did you get a blowjob from your cellmate? wasthat shit so cash?

sorry my windows 7 is glitched i can't copy and paste just go on wizard chan or check the archives

Your asshole is on borrowed time, friendo.

LMAO

What is this from? The police guy is hot

Oy Vey such dramatic feels. My cousin Moishe the Director is so talented.

>Zero percent chance I'll lam it.

Good. At this point you should consider jail to be protective custody.

Eric, dude, you should join Kathy griffins lawsuit against the Trump family. I think thats a payday for you, man. You shouldnt have to have the trump family sending the police, the courts and their right wing Russian goons after you online. #resist

this. The gang that owns you is gunna make you into a girl, white boi.

No shit. This skinny little fuck has an interesting life ahead of him. Prison might be the better option.

Fuck off LARPer.

As for this faggot: 13 days.

THE GREENHATS DID IT!!!!

are you new or did you miss a few days? shit was spammed all over the place. you can check with the county he was arraigned in to see if he's in or out, they update those records online. Someone went to the website, took a screenshot, then a number of other people confirmed.

20k for a trust fund kid like him was probably easy to come up with, not withstanding the obvious criminal groups like BAMN being more than willing to lend to the cause.

What's the primary disagreement between Sartre and Husserl? What major concept did Sarte borrow from him to write Being and Nothingness? If you're a philosophy professor, you should be able to answer this.

According to another user from another thread. It's the blacklist: redemption ep 3

Hes got a mouthful of nigger cock on his mind right now. he will get back to you after the dope calms his nerves.

I will consider this. Although I generally oppose participating in state administer justice(I feel I'm better qualified to mete it out capriciously) I'll have no problem stealing money from an entity that exists solely to oppress.

I won't deign to answer such a petulant and quotidian question. Furthermore, my interests rest in practical philosophy. Every day we are doing philosophy when we willingly participate with destroying hierarchies

Please get yourself released as soon as possible snowflake, we all know the system will protect you...

BTW I already see the tactic they are going to use to change the whole script.

Eric Clanton is no longer a 'vicious hooded terrorist who bashed Trump supporters in the head"

He is now the "brave freedom fighter willing to become a witness and informant on the dangerous "antifa" terror group"

So naturally he needs to be released for that pronto.....

antifa will play along with the charade, and chuckles and laughs from the (((judge))) and (((prosecutor))) in Berkley etc etc....

Hierarchies are natural and desirable. How would a colony of ants function if you suddenly stripped away the division of labor between them, sterile worker ants trying to bugger the queen, soldier ants malformed for gathering trying to collect food for the winter, grubs tasked with fighting interlopers?

Read some de Maistre and heal thyself

How sad when a would be farmer is forced to fight. Swords to plowshares.

After you.

>how to use a D-Lock

My critique is fiction.

~OP

>leftist fag
>tossed salad
put some effort into it shillips

>Tossed salad
Valuable experience considering his future I'd say.

>Today I even ventured out for a tossed salad
>He's going to be tossing plenty of salads pretty soon.
KEK